CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first post. I've been lurking here since this terrible outcome came for the missing mom and girls. Someone else asked, and I have been wondering too; do have any information if CW disposed of the girls in the oil tanks inside a duffle-type bag, or without one?All I have seen is that he was seen putting "bags" into the truck. It makes me sick to even think about it, but I am wondering if being in bags will help preserve any DNA evidence that may still be there.

Do we know, or can we guess, when autopsy results may be released?

No info on when the autopsy results will be released but when they are you can find them on the State of Colorado site (I check it every day for updates), this is a link to all of the offical case info regarding the people vs CW:
Colorado Judicial Branch

Ugh, this case, so so heartbreaking.

I lost my password/no longer have access to the original email to my original username (ChristyTn)
So I am back now with this one and I honestly hoped to not be triggered by another heartbreaking case.
But here we are.

I can't read anymore on FB or other social media, I was too used to here, where it's less amateur if you know what I mean.

I'm just posting this because I can't get it out of my head.
SW was involved with her MLM and it was a requirement to post 'happy/white picket fence/I've never felt better ' type posts.

I also believe many of her posts praising and building up CW are a sign she was , at the least, emotionally abused. Those posts feel gaslit to me.

She was grasping, he probably told her he was the provider , controlled everything, etc.
He may have blamed her for financial issues.

Idk, I just get a weird vibe that he was gaslighting her for years.

Her dad and her brother absolutely shattered me in court. Pure and raw grieving.
ESPECIALLY because CW is victimizing SW over and over by accusing her.
At this point, he should know he will NEVER see the outside of a prison for his life, so why not just effing say the truth?

There will never be true closure for SWs family (and honestly his family too)...they'll never "move on" , the grief just gets a bit gentler over time.
He's such a monster.

I lost my password/no longer have access to the original email to my original username (ChristyTn)
So I am back now with this one and I honestly hoped to not be triggered by another heartbreaking case.
But here we are.

I can't read anymore on FB or other social media, I was too used to here, where it's less amateur if you know what I mean.

SW was involved with her MLM and it was a requirement to post 'happy/white picket fence/I've never felt better ' type posts.

I also believe many of her posts praising and building up CW are a sign she was , at the least, emotionally abused. Those posts feel gaslit to me.

She was grasping, he probably told her he was the provider , controlled everything, etc.

Her dad and her brother absolutely shattered me in court. Pure and raw grieving.
At this point, he should know he will NEVER see the outside of a prison for his life, so why not just effing say the truth?

There will never be true closure for SWs family (and honestly his family too)...they'll never "move on" , the grief just gets a bit gentler over time.
He's such a monster.
I predict that his family will defend him and blame her. We have already seen some posts full of hate and judgement for her.

But here we are.

He's such a monster.
100% agree with this all. I also feel gaslighting her for many years. I feel abuse also, I dealt with it for 18 years.

I don5 believe that CW snapped. According to the affidavit he left the house at 5.27am. This is the only time that is consistently mentioned as when he left. Plus we know for sure that it was that time because of the neighbors camera caught it.

We know for sure Shanann was dropped off at 1.48am because NA said and again the neighbors camera caught it.

I’m just unconvinced that in those 3 hours and 39 mins he witnessed his wife kill his daughter and snapped and killed her. But was calm enough to ‘load his tools’ into his truck and head to work.

I suffer from panic attacks and feel the effects of having had a bad one for hours after. CW committed murder, saw his children killed, and supposedly snapped but was so unaffected he was able to go to work.

Who is buying the poop he is trying to sell?

Well he is trying to save his *advertiser censored* by asserting that he was justified in killing his wife because he was trying to prevent her from killing his children. Or maybe they were already dead and he flew into a fit of rage.

Whatever it is is ludicrous, and anybody defending his actions or his story would be out on their ear if I were the administrator of a true crime website, but I'm not so I'll just hit the IGNORE button instead.

The prosecution was ready to release the warrantless arrest affidavit as was, however the defence got an order granting the redaction of inadmissible portions. I’m wondering what it could have been that made it inadmissible. Hearsay?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANTS MOTION TO REDACT PORTIONS OF WARRANTLESS ARREST AFFIDAVIT (D-26).pdf

I was wondering a out this as well. Hopefully someone with legal expertise can explain what would make the information inadmissible.

The prosecution was ready to release the warrantless arrest affidavit as was, however the defence got an order granting the redaction of inadmissible portions. I’m wondering what it could have been that made it inadmissible. Hearsay?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANTS MOTION TO REDACT PORTIONS OF WARRANTLESS ARREST AFFIDAVIT (D-26).pdf

Hmm, the one I have on my computer doesn't have that page on it but it does have things blacked out.

In his defense for smiling a few times during his interview, I admit sometimes I laugh when I found out someone has died or been hurt. I just can't help it. In fact, my manager does it, too. He laughed when he told me the story of how his dad died. I thought it was odd, until I realized I do the same thing. Or even if I'm scolded at work and I should take it seriously, I either laugh in hysterics or cry in hysterics. Both are just as embarrassing. It's not because I think death is funny, it's just a nervous thing or something.

When I was about 8 or 9, my mom told me that her uncle had died. I laughed. I knew it was inappropriate but it was like when you laugh in response to being tickled, I wanted it to stop and I was absolutely horrified...I was saying "sorry". It wasn't normal smiling or happy laughter.

I'm so grateful it never happened again because it was awful and extremely embarrassing. I was, and still am, mortified that my brain/body reacted in that way.

I am vaguely aware that it can happen, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone else say it's happened to them. Can I ask if you have that same "Oh my god I don't know why I'm laughing, I'm sorry" clearly embarrassed reaction along with the laughing/hysterics?

From my experience of that happening to me, CW smiling in that video was nothing like that sort of reaction.

I don't know how much of CW's smiles in the video were genuine happiness or duper's delight, he wasn't imho grinning like a Cheshire Cat a la Peterson. I got the feeling that most of the smile moments were more overacting the part of "nothing to be worried about here, I'm innocent, guv". I found the smiling, like a lot of his words, to be indicative of deception...because he was acting. Then there was the part where he talked about his t-shirt, and his body language completely relaxed and he talked about Shanann getting him those t-shirts...and he seemed a bit like, "hmm she won't be buying me these t-shirts any more...sighs, I do like the t-shirts".

But here we are.

He's such a monster.
Every time I think of Scott Peterson I ask myself the same question. From the very beginning, if he’d just admitted he killed her, it could have been considered a crime of passion, and he’d be out of jail by now.

I predict that his family will defend him and blame her. We have already seen some posts full of hate and judgement for her.
Yes I agree, which has made CW the way he is (somewhat anyway).
My ex would beat me and his family would defend him and say things like "well then you shouldn't have", "you know how he gets" and so on. I get the same vibe here. Especially after the food incident in NC, my ex MIL wouldn't even allow my kids to her house after my divorce because she said they acted to much like me ( I never understood what that meant ) they were only 6 and 7 at the time.

If he was hopeless and devastated about his overall life situation, he would have killed himself too. Like many family annihilators do.

The fact that he didn't says a lot about his motivations.

It's all about the money. That's where I'm at right now with CW. Sadly.

As per @MerryB & @cattlekate 's detailed posts about this. As in, he cannot afford a divorce but he wants out.

I don't see where it says anything is inadmissible.

I don't know what his family thinks, but I have a hard time blaming family members for supporting their loved one (even in cases like this). Whether they are guilty or not, they will want to believe what is the least painful for them. I'm sure it's hard to come to terms with the thought that someone you love could do such a terrible thing. I don't think that makes them bad people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman