CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't they have heard the baby's heartbeat much earlier? It does seem very odd that CW forgot about the appointment. Do we know if he knew the baby was a boy or was he to be surprised at the reveal?

They didn't even try to doppler me until my 16 week appointment. All heartbeat checks were ultrasounds, which they checked due to the hemorrhage I had at the time.

In this heartbreaking interview with NA she mentions that CW had recently become standoffish with SW.

"Atkinson said the pair appeared to be happily married, but that Shanann "entertained the idea" that Christopher might have been cheating.
"He wasn't being the loving Chris that he normally was. He wasn't touching or hugging or doing stuff like that," she said."

Friend says she was the last to see Shanann Watts alive

And he missed telling them to eat their food. What????

Your wife and kids are missing, could be in danger and that's what you miss about them?

Trying so hard to be relatable, but has no clue what's appropriate.

Moo
Yes, they had only been missing for a day and a half then, and he is talking about them like they are never coming back, which he knew was true.

Hey Everyone,

I am going to close this thread but I will open another one for a bit more tonight.

We have a verified friend of Shanann's who has agreed to join us and let's know more about her friend. She knows Chris too but not as well. Standby. New thread is on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee