Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its up to him to agree to a psyche evaluation inasmuch if he planned to use it in his defense; OTOH perhaps he WAS given one and it also was not favorable to his defense.
Yes, as soon as the HIPAA motion was made I thought a Psych evaluation had been made which showed him to be completely sane, so they had to sit on it.

I understand being in denial that your could be such an evil person who murders his you family. I get it.

But did his parents mention anything about their beautiful grandchildren? About how Chris loved them? How he was a great dad? Anything? I missed it if he did.

Very creepy how @gitana1 was so spot on regarding his family dynamics.

No, not cynical. There's a ton of money to be made on SM if you know how to do it. And, imagine popping that money bubble if the murderer confesses and the crime is solved.
Yes! They can make $$$ - they are not doing this for any other reason than it is a business, which makes ?10 cents per click, or close .Outrageous items generate a lot of clicks....

Oh I agree. Unfortunately sensationalism pays a ton with no thought to the victims or their families.
That's why I think there are entities willing to donate to dragging this out, if at all possible. And, in effect, using people like the mother who seems to be exceedingly vulnerable. Not defending her, we all would be in this case, but she's spinning out of control, and IMO there are people egging her on. To make money/fame off the case.

Ugh. I took a few days break thinking there couldn’t possibly be anything new to discuss, and then come back to this.

I can understand his parents distress, but this is absolutely classless. He’s not 13 and needing his mumma to save him.

It would not surprise me if they refuse to read the autopsies, and they continue their narrative. They will not want anything that reduces their believe that Shanann was the “bad guy”.

Well I do know the host of that podcast was posting on SM she had a plan in the works yesterday. She and other hosts have become super close with the watts family and persuaded them to do media interviews now in order to get a new lawyer to take his case.

This is just bizarre. They can’t simply replace CWs representation without his consent. And he hasn’t seemed very interested in listening to outside opinion.

I think his parents blaming of SW is disgusting, but I’m also disgusted that people seem to be taking advantage of Mrs Watts’ desperation to “save” her son. Jmo.

I have always told my children that their actions are their own. As parents we teach our children right from wrong, its up to them to do what's right. I do think there are learned behaviors. I also believe, from their interview, that he learned, it's okay as long as you have a reason. I hope they didn't somehow put the idea in his head. Not saying that they meant to, but who knows where the idea came from. It all started with an idea. But at the end of the day, CW and CW alone was responsible for the death of his wife and 3 children. The facts won't change just because his family is in denial.
This is what I try to teach my children also, if they are wrong, they are wrong. I think once they accept the truth, they will have lost a son also, even if he is still alive, how could any parent have anything more to do with their child that murdered their grandchildren? I might be hard hearted but I don’t think I could.

This is just bizarre. They can’t simply replace CWs representation without his consent. And he hasn’t seemed very interested in listening to outside opinion.

I think his parents blaming of SW is disgusting, but I’m also disgusted that people seem to be taking advantage of Mrs Watts’ desperation to “save” her son. Jmo.

My faith in humanity has been steadily on the decline and this is not helping:(

This is what I try to teach my children also, if they are wrong, they are wrong. I think once they accept the truth, they will have lost a son also, even if he is still alive, how could any parent have anything more to do with their child that murdered their grandchildren? I might be hard hearted but I don’t think I could.

I think sadly I would have to disown and completely disconnect from my child if they did this. And just because I'm a guilt ridden person as it is (we call it the German guilt in my family), I would be wondering how I failed so miserably as to create such a monster. But at the end of the day adults make their own choices and there is nothing a parent can do to change that. There are some wonderful parents that just have kids that don't turn out the way they hoped and their are *advertiser censored* parents that have well adjusted, successful, happy children. It's a scary thing as a parent IMO. You never really know how they will turn out.

I think I would visit him occasionally and if he called I would talk to him because I know I would always love my child. I would make sure the world knew that , although I loved my child, I did not condone his actions and he was exactly where he should be. In a sense, they have lost the son they knew and loved. Hopefully once all the evidence is released, they can accept his plea.

I think sadly I would have to disown and completely disconnect from my child if they did this. And just because I'm a guilt ridden person as it is (we call it the German guilt in my family), I would be wondering how I failed so miserably as to create such a monster. But at the end of the day adults make their own choices and there is nothing a parent can do to change that. There are some wonderful parents that just have kids that don't turn out the way they hoped and their are *advertiser censored* parents that have well adjusted, successful, happy children. It's a scary thing as a parent IMO. You never really know how they will turn out.
Agree, a bit like Russian roulette.

I recall that over the last few months the media reported that CW didn't want to see his parents.

If this is true..

It makes sense. He's been caught out by the evidence stacked against him by the prosecution. He wouldn't want to see his parents who would be asking questions. As he would have to continue to lie. Then once the autopsy and all the other evidence comes out he will be proven to be lying.

If we think of CW as one big 'stuck' kid in an enmeshed relationship with his parents, it's one thing to lie once when caught by police. It's a whole other thing to continue telling extravagant lies for months of end to his parents only to be found out.

Again if the reports are true that he doesn't want to see his parents.. I would say it has a lot to do with his shame and guilt. He has been unmasked. How on earth does anyone front up as the person who killed their grandchildren. Of all the crimes one can commit, its offences against children that are really condemned.

As much as I don't want it to be the case, I hope there is some damming evidence in the autopsies that will disprove all the CW supporters once and for all.

I have no doubt that he will plead on 11/19. His Mom withstanding.

It is apparent the evidence is damning. On one hand, I want him nailed to the wall for this. OTOH, I don’t know if I can bear hearing what happened to those precious girls.

IMO

It is apparent the evidence is damning. On one hand, I want him nailed to the wall for this. OTOH, I don’t know if I can bear hearing what happened to those precious girls.

IMO

I totally agree. I'm scared for what the autopsy may reveal.

You guys nailed CW mother on your podcast - I am impressed!

At the end of one of the interview, CW mother said that life in prison is as bad as the death penalty - he will die in prison. I feel like she wants him to fight it simply because she thinks he has nothing to lose. She did not like Shanann and does not care about not putting both families through a horrible trial. Do they deep down suspect he did this? Or just want him to get off?

But hearing the dad say CW put the girls in OIL TANKS because he didn't want to put them with her - wow. Just wow.

IMO
Oh, I want to know. Everyone needs to hear what he put them through. How they died and how he disposed of them like vermin. They deserve to be heard, the autopsy and the evidence must speak for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc