Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just couldn't do anything right!" Yes, you vile thing. THAT's what matters most after your 3 gorgeous grandbabies were murdered along with their mother and 2 of them dumped in crude oil. That's what the public needs to know--that that ungrateful woman dared to not feed your narcissism before the unspeakable horror inflicted by your son robbed them of the wonderful lives they could have had. Look under apple trees for rotten apples.

3 grand babies murdered and she’s still hanging onto anger that “she couldn’t do anything right” as far as her dead daughter in law was concerned. I’m just astounded.

And let’s be real, the “couldn’t do anything right” only means that Shan’ann stood up for herself. My ex MIL said exactly the same thing about me!

We all have opinions as humans ...I'm saying that regardless of whether Chris's folks are doing or saying the right thing by the general public they still have a right to speak as victims....whether that sits well with the assumptions we have of Shannan and Chris's relationship or whether their opinion is any less valid is beside the point. He committed a terrible crime that we know very little about.
no its not beside the point actually.

its supporting victim bashing.

using the words regardless….assumptions......besides the point....we know very little about……

is presenting a clear picture of what you are saying.

we know HEAPS and HEAPS about this case. including a confession.

this post above continues with the false narrative.:confused:

It doesn't matter if we are behind a keyboard, we can see when someone supposedly in grief is unfairly attacking a victim. Suppose the mother is correct, and her relationship with sw was "hard". Why would that affect the fact that cw shut them out of knowledge about the guilty plea? Until they started publicly attacking sw it never occurred to me to call them out on anything at all. Now i can understand why cw cut them out of his life for 3 months, regarding no communication with them.
SW isn't here anymore and can't give her version of what it was like having Mrs. Watts as her mother-in-law. She had stories that would make your hair curl. IMO if everything came out and was put on a scale, the scale would tip towards SW's side and people would see how remarkable she was just based on the fact she continued to have anything to do with her MIL . With time and luck, these stories will come out one day. Her reputation deserves to be redeemed after the awful venom being spewed in her direction.

3 grand babies murdered and she’s still hanging onto anger that “she couldn’t do anything right” as far as her dead daughter in law was concerned. I’m just astounded.

And let’s be real, the “couldn’t do anything right” only means that Shan’ann stood up for herself. My ex MIL said exactly the same thing about me!
Well, the first thing that she could have done right, was respect her son's choice of a wife and attended the wedding.

SW isn't here anymore and can't give her version of what it was like having Mrs. Watts as her mother-in-law. She had stories that would make your hair curl. IMO if everything came out and was put on a scale, the scale would tip towards SW's side and people would see how remarkable she was just based on the fact she continued to have anything to do with her MIL . With time and luck, these stories will come out one day. Her reputation deserves to be redeemed after the awful venom being spewed in her direction.
Well just within the last two days my own eyes have been opened, ironically by the cw mother herself, I'm ready to believe nearly any story about MIL now.

Well, the first thing that she could have done right, was respect her son's choice of a wife and attended the wedding.
YES! Who does that? It was all about her, no respect for her son's choice at all. We may not like our children's choice of spouse, but if you oppose them, you will be the loser. Keep your mouth shut, smile and make an effort, make the best of it that you can. Sister also stayed away. I feel so sorry for Shanann having to deal with them.

If CW has access to TV & newspapers he has surely seen at least one of his parents interviews .

If he did go no contact with them for 3 months and only recently had a 30 min visit before the plea , then I'm sure the parents , or at least the mother, had to be beside herself with wanting him to see her and listen to her.

So, now the Watts have found a way to make their boy listen to them. He's a captive audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension