Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for her too. This is exactly what I thought - that he lied to her. Can you imagine how bad she must feel? :oops:

"When Watts went to visit family in North Carolina at the end of July, he called to tell her that his divorce was final, Kessinger said. Later that month, he asked Kessinger to help him find an apartment that would be good for him and his daughters. They never spoke about long-term plans for their relationship.

“He made me believe that he was doing all of the things that a rational man and good father would do,” she said.

Gosh. What a ***. This young woman is always going to have a shadow of that horrible family annihilator and what he did, over her life.

How terrible. I'm sorry for her.

It’s astonishing how much they look alike. I truly feel bad for NK. I believe her version of events and it sounds to me like she was naive as to the kind of person CW truly was. I’m sure this is a life lesson for her and in the future she will probably do more research on the men she chooses to date.
This does not surprise. CW has a physical type and now we confirmed it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member