Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she is speaking, those podcast gossip girls will say anything and do not seem to have the knowledge/intelligence about the legal system and lack any type of moral compass.
The very fact that they say something is true, is a good indicator that it is not.

Just like CW.

Aurora theater victim’s father: Christopher Watts’ sentencing not necessarily closure for victims’ family

“His son, Alex, was shot and killed in the Aurora theater shooting about six years ago.”

Snip

“However, they won't have to agonize through a weeks-long trial as Sullivan did.”

Snip

“It's a lifelong emotional roller-coaster of trying to mend a broken heart and trying to find some way to fill the soul that is leaking out of you every day,” Sullivan told FOX31.

Snip

““That whole part when people say, ‘I just want to get over this…’ well, my response to that is: You're not going to get over this,” Sullivan said.“

Morning fellow sleuthers! I had taken a hiatus from the board when all the victim bashing was going on and just recently started popping back in after CW confessed that it was he and he alone. Thank God he is allowing SW’s family that small comfort of not being put thru a trial.
Looking forward to today in the sense that this will be over and they can finally begin to heal....and because he will be locked up and the proverbial key thrown away. I’ll be at work but I’m hoping to catch a live stream on FB somewhere.

“Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke didn’t give Chris Watt’s story any credence: Not only did he charge Chris Watts with all three murders, the criminal complaint also suggests the girls may have been killed as early as Aug. 12 – when Shanann Watts was on that business trip and he was home with his daughters.“

Snip

“Cindy Watts has suggested that he should withdraw his guilty plea -- something that could be done if there is a "fair and just" reason to do so. But barring that surprise, he will walk out of court for the last time Monday, headed to the Colorado Department of Corrections and a life sentence.“

Chris Watts set to be sentenced to life in prison for murder of wife, daughters

——

“Shanann’s parents could also deliver victim impact statements in which they could ask the judge for a more-lenient or stronger sentence for Watts.“

Snip

“That ruling, paired with The Denver Post’s interview of the woman with whom Watts was having an affair prior to the killings and an exclusive Denver7 interview with Watts’ parents, have made for high drama ahead of Monday’s hearing.“

Chris Watts to be sentenced Monday for murders of pregnant wife, daughters in Colorado

——-

Bringing this forward again one more time for anyone who missed it, as I imagine we will have some new posters and others who may have been out for a while joining the discussion today:

“What you can expect from the Coloradoan:
The Coloradoan will have reporters in court in Greeley on Monday and live in Frederick during the sentencing of Christopher Watts.
Coverage will begin about 8:45 a.m., with a live broadcast on Facebook from the courthouse. We will review what we know, how the case has progressed so far and what we can hope to learn Monday.
About 9 a.m., we will have a live broadcast on Facebook from Frederick, exploring how this case has impacted the small town north of Denver.
Sentencing is scheduled to run until about noon Monday, and live updates will be posted on Coloradoan.com.
We will provide a livestream of the sentencing hearing from our partners at 9NEWS on Coloradoan.com and on Facebook starting at 10 a.m. Monday.
The Coloradoan will broadcast Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke's news conference at 1 p.m. Monday.
Full coverage and analysis will be available at Coloradoan.com throughout the day.“

What to expect during Monday's sentencing of Chris Watts for the murder of Shanann Watts, 2 children

—-

Again, post number 527 and the Breaking News thread has all the different streaming links and TV coverage information (thanks again @PommyMommy )

Last edited:
Well poor gitana will be busy with all of us.:):):)
She will have a class action to defend, when we are all in trouble, because we won't stand for 'victim bashing' in Court.
However Prison will be fine for us, as we compare notes, while waiting our release.
:):):) Finding a jury of our peers would be difficult IMHO!

Before I post this in the media thread, does anyone have any additions?

Chris Watts Sentencing Hearing
Monday, November 19, 2018 - 2 hours
10 am MST * 12 pm EST * 11 am CST * 9 am PST * 5 pm UK​

News Conference
Weld County District Attorney
1 pm MST * 3 pm EST * 2 pm CST * 12 pm PST * 8 pm UK​

LIVESTREAM LINKS
The Coloradoan Facebook (to begin 9 am)
The Coloradoan

The Denver Channel
Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Denver7 Facebook
Denver7

Denver7 Twitter:
Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) | Twitter

Law & Crime Network:
Law & Crime Network

TELEVISION
HLN Cable News Channel - 10 am, 3 hours

TV STREAMING (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc.):
How to watch Denver7 on a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV
Pommy you are something else. Thanks, so much.

So I am trying to figure out the best way to be able to watch this live.
I do not get HLN because I have the cheap package and that channel is not included.
So that will leave me one of the Colorado news stations as my only options here on the computer?
Someone on here suggested Law & Trail Crime Network on the computer, would that be the best?
I miss that channel Live Court TV,,,,I was able to watch the Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias trials on that channel and it is no longer.
So I am asking all for my best selection?

Can you imagine how expensive this is getting for them? That would be the only reason that she won't show up. Unless she can't face Shan'ann's family. JMO
IIRC, Weld County/State of Colorado paid for both families to come to the hearing earlier this month which included airfare and hotel. Initially, both families had rooms on the same floor in close proximity. I wonder if they are footing the bill again.

IIRC, Weld County/State of Colorado paid for both families to come to the hearing earlier this month which included airfare and hotel. Initially, both families had rooms on the same floor in close proximity. I wonder if they are footing the bill again.

Really? I had no idea that they would do that and would think it would be up to the families to pay their own way.

So I am trying to figure out the best way to be able to watch this live.
I do not get HLN because I have the cheap package and that channel is not included.
So that will leave me one of the Colorado news stations as my only options here on the computer?
Someone on here suggested Law & Trail Crime Network on the computer, would that be the best?
I miss that channel Live Court TV,,,,I was able to watch the Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias trials on that channel and it is no longer.
So I am asking all for my best selection?
You could always group message your immediate family to see if any have cable package that includes HLN. If so ask for their online password and login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87