Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watts family murders: Chris Watts scheduled to be sentenced Monday

Thank you for pointing that out. I also re-read the Denver 7 article, and the following passage is confusing to me:

But the affidavit for his arrest says that Watts claimed in conversations with officers that after he told Shanann he wanted to separate, he saw Shanann strangling their daughters on a baby monitor and retaliated, killing her. But Rourke said after the plea deal was official that Watts had lied and actually killed all three of them—something he and his family still deny.

Is 7News reporting that after CW pled guilty in court to all charges according to his signed plea agreement, that CW and his family still deny this? Cindy Watts has made it perfectly clear this past week that she doesn't believe CW responsible for the death of her grandchildren, but why is CW suddenly being cited that he denies killing all 3 of them?

rbbm

More bad reporting? He answered "guilty" nine times...

Today is THE day. I really wish I could take off work. I was wondering if I should dvr HLN coverage or just wait and catch all the links, accounts and post-live coverage here and online after. What say you?

DVR is my vote. You could actually do the DVR and scroll through at the same time. I'm sure it will be up on the Internet afterwards, but I would think that having it in a big screen would be great versus looking at it on your little telephone or your computer.

I’m googling which prison CW will be sentenced to, not seeing anything yet.

“Kopcow will have the discretion to tack more years onto that sentence for some of his other crimes – he pleaded guilty to nine separate felonies – but none of it will alter this reality: Watts, 33, will die in prison.

“But it’s expected to be a day fraught with tension – the sentencing hearing will provide Shanann Watts’ parents and brother the chance to confront him directly.

And it’s also expected that a number of lingering questions will be answered. Questions such as the suspected motive. The cause of death for the three victims.”

Chris Watts set to be sentenced to life in prison for murder of wife, daughters

Last edited:
I tuned out the last week.

Time to focus on the official sentencing, which hopefully brings down the curtain of justice on this case.

Obviously there is lots we will never know, but I think by the end of the sentencing we will know what matters.

ITA!! I never thought SP was attractive AT ALL. It's a matter of type and taste...I did, however, think CW wasn't bad looking except for his strange looking head shape and too close haircut...Right off the bat I got a gay vibe off him, which may or may not be valid...But as the days and weeks went on, with all his lies and him and others bashing and blaming Shanann, he got uglier and uglier in my eyes. His looks never made me think or want to think he was innocent and/or telling the truth.
the sucking his lips inward on the porch did it for me.
also actually the heavy blinks..
oh..and the arms across the chest
oh ...and the verbal diarrhea coming out his mouth!

oh...and....I cant forget at one stage he slaps himself on the top of his head lmao
that was a doozy!!
o_O

Bringing this forward via our fabulous @PommyMommy

-Note that this is post number 527 for anyone scrambling at 9:59 looking for links.

Chris Watts Sentencing Hearing

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 2 hours
10 am MST * 12 pm EST * 11 am CST * 9 am PST * 5 pm UK

News Conference
Weld County District Attorney
1 pm MST * 3 pm EST * 2 pm CST * 12 pm PST * 8 pm UK

LIVESTREAM LINKS
The Coloradoan Facebook: (9 am) The Coloradoan

The Denver Channel: Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Denver7 Facebook: Denver7

Denver7 Twitter: Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) | Twitter

Law & Crime Network: Law & Crime Network

TELEVISION
HLN Cable News Channel, 10 am MST – 3 hours

TV STREAMING (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc.)
How to watch Denver7 on a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV

You'd really think it was her family that had been murdered the way she's carrying on. Her son is the murderer. Her son. Her son. The more we read about her, the more we discover how truly hideous this woman is. I'm honestly not surprised at all that HER SON is such an evil beast. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Really you wouldn’t even think that, the way she’s carrying on. There’s no grief! Only anger and resentment. Like she took the day off from work the day her coworkers bought the winning lotto ticket so she missed out.

And fun spraying your children with dollar store water sprayers on a hot day. You would have thought she did it with high pressure riot control hoses.
Oh my word, the hysteria, I watched thst one and I saw little girls giggling, having fun and coming back for more. From the comments I thought I was going to see her water boarding them.

I can’t link Frankie’s social media (per TOS), but he is apparently planning to speak today, and tell CW “how I really feel.”

That’s going to be a tough one to watch.

Man. You know he wants to break his face.

That MRS podcast is now called something else on Twitter. They are tweeting that NK will be making a statement today at the sentencing. Interesting.

EBM. Spelling/typing error

No way.

That MRS poscast is now called something else on Twitter. They are tweeting that NK will be making a statement today at the sentencing. Interesting.
That’s a load of horse poop.

She may speak afterwards, but not during the sentencing.

These women are just full of bad information.

And went on the act like he was attending a pizza party! Never lost his appetite.
Don’t you know the neighbors were like what the he$$. I find it so bizarre that he does not have it in him to pretend to be grieving or worried. I guess he was too excited about his new family free future.

There are going to be A LOT of people on this thread tomorrow. I expect site overload.

@Tricia and @liltexans, on the old forum we were able to see how many people were currently viewing a particular thread, but I haven’t seen that capability here with the new software. Since you guys have special eyes and maybe access to see this, would it be possible for you to please tell us how many people are currently viewing the thread? If not, no worries, but I thought I’d just ask. :)

There are going to be A LOT of people on this thread tomorrow. I expect site overload.

@liltexans, on the old forum we were able to see how many people were currently viewing a particular thread, but I haven’t seen that capability here with the new software. If you have special eyes and access to see this, would it be possible for you to please tell us how many people are currently viewing the thread? If not, no worries, but I thought I’d just ask. :)
Haaa. We might go through 2 threads before the day is out.

DVR is my vote. You could actually do the DVR and scroll through at the same time. I'm sure it will be up on the Internet afterwards, but I would think that having it in a big screen would be great versus looking at it on your little telephone or your computer.
I am recording HLN but going to cast the live stream to my big 72” tv so there are no interruptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000