Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Prosecutors said the images belied a hidden truth, that Christopher Watts was having an affair and making plans for a new life. Rourke said Watts talked with a real estate agent about selling the family's home, looked up secluded vacation spots and didn't seem interested in the self-help books his wife provided.“

Colorado man who strangled wife, killed his 2 girls sentenced to life

Did I hear that right? He texted co worker before murders?
I think they were texts to a co-worker about the "site" he would handle the next day. I didn't get the impression it was "the" co-worker - I don't think it was NK, just a coworker.

But not sure the answer to what you are asking - what time was that text and had he killed the girls yet?

Rourke said Chris Watts' affair is the only possible explanation for a motive: "For whatever reason in his mind, divorce wasn't an option. I can't speak as to why anyone would take the steps that he did."

9NEWS Denver on Twitter

Rourke on Chris Watts' pre-written statement in court: "I don't believe there was remorse at any point in time for Shannan, Bella and Nico."

9NEWS Denver on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member