Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were texts to a co-worker about the "site" he would handle the next day. I didn't get the impression it was "the" co-worker - I don't think it was NK, just a coworker.

But not sure the answer to what you are asking - what time was that text and had he killed the girls yet?
Yeah not NK but the coworker, sounds like he texted him about taking that job that morning the night before, Sunday night, at least before Shannan was killed, possibly before the girls were killed.

It just keeps going and going. They said the way he left the house locked up there was no way any stranger could have done that. Of course he needed to lock it up, all goes back to Nikole calling for the welfare check. They also learned of his phone calls to the school and the realtor prior to his confession.

I wonder if there will be something left on YouTube for me to watch when I get back?

i am sure there will be

i need to watch again too cuz my husband had some work issues to talk about that he needed my help with...;-[

i had to sound interested and had to reply to some emails for him while he was on a conference call...but i did so happily because I guess I should be thankful that he never killed me and our 2 kids when we were annoying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES