Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rourke said Chris Watts is now headed to the Regional Diagnostic Center in Denver. The DOC will ultimately decide if he'll be housed in Colorado or out-of-state.

9NEWS Denver on Twitter

Rourke said a lot of the speculation about this case on social media has been a "false rumor." Outside of the girlfriend, he doesn't know what other discussions on social media had merit as a potential motive in the case.

9NEWS Denver on Twitter

I feel sure CW parents will ask that he be moved to a NC prison to be closer to them. I hope they are denied.

I have a question and sorry for interrupting the flow on conversation here. I watched and SW mother thanked a Nicole. Then I see posts that Nicole was his girlfriend. I'm confused?

There was a Nicole that was SW best friend and called the police. And CW had an affair with a woman named Nicole. yes its confusing!

Ughh the podcast lady is now running with the blood alochol level and saying she was drunk. After everything Kay said was wrong, now she is picking the one thing and running with it. Acting like she is an expert on decomposition. This makes me so angry.

I have a question and sorry for interrupting the flow on conversation here. I watched and SW mother thanked a Nicole. Then I see posts that Nicole was his girlfriend. I'm confused?
2 Nicole’s , Nikole with a K is Shanann’s friend who went to the house Monday because she was not answering texts or calls. She called for a welfare check by police preventing Chris when he got home from work having the opportunity to stage the scene that they had left

did i hear correctly that because there were no fibers found in the girls' mouths or airways that they could not identify anything used to smother them besides his hands? because if that's the case that's just as horrifying as strangling them. wth.

It is pleasing, that he will be locked up forever.
This heartless creep will remain in prison due to his senseless plan.
Now he is thinking, "Perhaps a divorce may have been OK. Why didn't I think of it?"
MOO.
Divorces cost money, and you still have everlasting ties to your family. He was over it. I bet he didn’t even do it “for” the AP. I think he just wanted to be free and autonomous. I believe it was all premeditated and am amazed that he made so many stupid mistakes but thank God he did. NA was a huge help but his electronic trail and suspicious phone calls made a difference too. Oh and whoops! Surveillance camera evidence!

So it sounds like even HIS parents are asking for him to tell the entire story and full confession. Will he?

Probably, if he can get enough money to tell his story. I know that there are laws that block offenders from profiting from their crimes, but it seems like there are ways around this.

You know, there are men who bail on their kids, just have child support garnishments and never see them again. CW could have walked away, and never had to see SW or the kids ever again. Men and women do it all the time.

Ughh the podcast lady is now running with the blood alochol level and saying she was drunk. After everything Kay said was wrong, now she is picking the one thing and running with it. Acting like she is an expert on decomposition. This makes me so angry.
Especially when the DA said that this is a natural part of decomposition.

God I hate these people.

did i hear correctly that because there were no fibers found in the girls' mouths or airways that they could not identify anything used to smother them besides his hands? because if that's the case that's just as horrifying as strangling them. wth.

I think that's what I heard

I hope everyone heard the autopsy reports will reveal that Shanann had a blood alcohol content of 1.28 (I think he said) that is consistent with normal body decomposition for the length of time following her death. Shanann was not drunk. I expect the haters will make that claim against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3