Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid do you have to be to leave the sheet you wrapped your wife in at the scene ?

About as stupid as you'd have to be to leave behind the garbage bag you'd wrapped your child in, as well as getting videotaped carrying out the bodies and driving your GPS outfitted work truck to dump the bodies.

Christopher Watts is sentenced to life in prison for murdering pregnant wife and their two daughters | Daily Mail Online
His motivation, Rourke said, was to start a new life with his mistress NK.

'He had a desire for a fresh start. To begin a relationship with a new love that overpowered all decency and feelings for his wife, his daughters and unborn son.

'While Shanann texted the defendant over and over again in the days leading up to her death, he secreted photos of his girlfriend into his phone and texted her at all hours of the night.

'While Shanann sent him self-help and counseling books, he was searching the internet for secluded vacation spots to take his new love and was researching jewelry.

'Even the morning after he killed them and disposed of their bodies, he made several phone calls. One was to the school where the girls were supposed to start, telling the school that the girls were being un-enrolled.

'He contacted a realtor to start discussing selling his house and he texted with his girlfriend about their future.

'None of this answers why. If he was so happy [with his girlfriend], get a divorce! You don't annihilate your family and throw them away like garbage,' Rourke said.

Ughh the podcast lady is now running with the blood alochol level and saying she was drunk. After everything Kay said was wrong, now she is picking the one thing and running with it. Acting like she is an expert on decomposition. This makes me so angry.
Didn't podcast winner say NK was going to "speak" at the sentencing? Then at the press conference. Good luck with the podcast. Time to delete that link forever.

Well she was pregnant so I think that’s what they are getting at. I 100% don’t believe she drank.
Why are we discussing her drinking while pregnant? The DA explained it and even if she were, two glasses of white wine are not going to harm the foetus.
It is ongoing or binge drinking which does harm.

Who cares if she drank at the airport, waiting for her plane to be cleared? I would certainly be in the bar if I had a 3 hour delay.

ETA:

OOPS__I actually blamed on her being pregnant. of course she wasn't drinking. I am sure the DA is correct.
Probably not if you were 15 weeks pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen