Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I think. His body was shaking on the camera and his knees were knocking towards the end.

His left leg was shaking. It's something I have seen more than on person with severe anxiety do IRL. It can be an involuntary thing, and the person does not even realize they are doing it, whereas to everyone else in the room it is unavoidably noticeable. I am pretty sure I have seen people 'fake it' in police interrogation videos, in the same way they will very obviously fake heavy breathing, gulps, sobs and cries etc.

Because the camera wasn't fixed on CW I would not hazard a guess as to whether his leg shake was genuine, but that was what was causing his body to appear to be shaking. I truly don't think his entire body was really trembling/shaking. Just his leg.

From what I saw in the sentencing hearing, there is only one person -thanks to his own actions - who provokes something like a 'normal' emotional response from CW left in his world, and that is his father.

Are most people here now agreed the letter is genuine? I haven't heard the presser yet so I'm on catch up and behind on the discussion.
No, it is a fake, prosecution has never heard of it, said if it was real they would know about it, . That begs the question of who wrote the fake letter, his sister or parents?

Ughh the podcast lady is now running with the blood alochol level and saying she was drunk. After everything Kay said was wrong, now she is picking the one thing and running with it. Acting like she is an expert on decomposition. This makes me so angry.

The PodPeople shout their ignorance from the rooftops.

About as stupid as you'd have to be to leave behind the garbage bag you'd wrapped your child in, as well as getting videotaped carrying out the bodies and driving your GPS outfitted work truck to dump the bodies.
The DA was asked if CW had any intelligence issues. The DA said he does not think so but I beg to differ. Or most likely, he is a narcissist and everything is about him. No clue as to how his actions may be perceived because no one matters but him!

Christopher Watts is sentenced to life in prison for murdering pregnant wife and their two daughters | Daily Mail Online
His motivation, Rourke said, was to start a new life with his mistress NK.

'He had a desire for a fresh start. To begin a relationship with a new love that overpowered all decency and feelings for his wife, his daughters and unborn son.

'While Shanann texted the defendant over and over again in the days leading up to her death, he secreted photos of his girlfriend into his phone and texted her at all hours of the night.

'While Shanann sent him self-help and counseling books, he was searching the internet for secluded vacation spots to take his new love and was researching jewelry.

'Even the morning after he killed them and disposed of their bodies, he made several phone calls. One was to the school where the girls were supposed to start, telling the school that the girls were being un-enrolled.

'He contacted a realtor to start discussing selling his house and he texted with his girlfriend about their future.

'None of this answers why. If he was so happy [with his girlfriend], get a divorce! You don't annihilate your family and throw them away like garbage,' Rourke said.
Plus all the time she was in NC she was getting alerts that her credit card was being used in CO, and the amounts he was spending at bars and restaurants was more than would be spent on just one person. Poor Shanann she was in anguish over her marriage all that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3