Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Nicole that was SW best friend and called the police. And CW had an affair with a woman named Nicole. yes its confusing!

Thank you! That's where I was confused. I knew she had a friend named Nicole that alerted police early on that something was wrong, so I was struggling with the girlfriend being Nicole. I was hoping it wasn't the same person!

As I look out at the mountains on this most beautiful Colorado day, I feel Shanann’s warm sunshine upon the icy cold snow and remember her saying how much she loved it here.

I also realize that CW will yearn and long for this view and fresh air from his prison cell for the rest of his life.

He had all this. Freedom. Love. Nature.

And through his senseless, selfish SELF he left a shattered pile of broken pieces which can never be put back together. Ever.

I hope everyone heard the autopsy reports will reveal that Shanann had a blood alcohol content of 1.28 (I think he said) that is consistent with normal body decomposition for the length of time following her death. Shanann was not drunk. I expect the haters will make that claim against her.
Wasn't it .128? And that was found in her spleen?

https://nypost.com/2018/11/19/chris-watts-sentenced-to-life-for-murders-of-pregnant-wife-daughters/
“You thought you would get away with this,” Frank Rzucek said. “You carried them out like trash. … You buried my daughter Shanann and Nico in a shallow grave, and then you put Bella and Celeste in huge containers of crude oil.”

Added Shanann’s brother, Frankie Rzucek Jr., “I can’t even think of the right words to describe the betrayal and the hate I feel. To be honest, you aren’t even worth the time and effort it takes to put my pen to this paper. … You don’t deserve to be called a man.

“I will never hear the words ‘Uncle Frankie’ again, but you will never be called ‘Dad’ again either.”

Thank you. What does this mean: SW

BRUISING OF THE ANTERIOR STRAP MUSCLES OF THE NECK (RIGHT > LEFT)

Sounds like she was in her pjs/underwear. WHY ARE THERE PAPER BAGS ON HER HANDS

Girls were also in pjs, they weren't killed right after the bday party.

And no mention of stomach contents, except oil. So were killed late at night hours after their last meal?

Last edited:
The Ashleigh Banfield special on right now looks to be a rehash / refresh of one that aired just before she departed HLN. Any idea if she will appear on it with updates from today? Or will updates just be onscreen text or reported on by others?

Searches for secluded vacation spots in Aspen and searches for jewelry. And we had people accusing Shanann of over-spending. I wonder how much the books she bought him cost? :mad:
Exactly and he was probably spending money Shannan earned on another woman, the downright cheek! I wish she had of flipped on him and murdered him instead.

Not judging, but even if pregnant ?

Not recommended by I have had friends who were so stressed that their doctor suggested a small glass of wine once a month would be ok. so, who knows? Doesn't deserve to be strangled over it and how do we know he didn't give her a drink with it spiked?

Ok, it's from composition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members