Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not recommended by I have had friends who were so stressed that their doctor suggested a small glass of wine once a month would be ok. so, who knows? Doesn't deserve to be strangled over it and how do we know he didn't give her a drink with it spiked?
Hmmm to help her sleep perhaps?

Noticed the same thing. And the judge put the word victim in quotation marks in his order that added them to the victim list :)
Good judge. Good DA. Bless them. You know, the Watts did better in their victim impact statements because they didn't try to bash or blame Shanann again (although insisting she was their daughter too was gross after all they've said to defame her) but I am still so struck by their lack of concern or focus on their brutally murdered grandchildren! WTF? It was again, all about Chris, and themselves.

i really can't believe that after the autopsy, we may never learn another thing about that night. i'm so desperate to know why.. but i doubt we'll ever get the truth.

honestly, this forum and this tragedy has changed my life a lot. i just had surgery to remove a cancerous lesion the week before their bodies were discovered, so i was stuck at home and re-evaluating my long term goals. my career of six years was incredibly stigmatized and trauma inducing. after countless hours studying these threads and doing research to understand the process ahead, i realized my passion for studying law! i quit my job and started my paralegal certification course last month.

if there's an afterlife, i really hope shanann and her babies know that they touched so many people, and changed lives in the process.

thanks for listening. <3 very grateful for this space and all of you

Why would CW’s parents offer him forgiveness if they believed he was such a jerk he would refuse to ever see them again?
I think they want to see him again, and get some answers out of him, so saying they love and forgive him, might let them 'in' rather than if he cuts them out of his life for good. I don't know..just guessing why the we love you, we forgive you talk when speaking to a guy that is being convicted of killing your grandchildren and his wife..

(Sorry if links are repeats, I've gotten lost between here and the media thread!)

Meghan Lopez on Twitter
-DA Rourke doesn't believe Watts has any remorse for what he did. -Rourke believes the only thing he feels bad for is himself. -DA says one of the big red flags they had is Watts said Shanann strangled the girls but they were smothered. Watts allegedly even demonstrated it

Noticed the same thing. And the judge put the word victim in quotation marks in his order that added them to the victim list :)

I mean they are indeed victims. Victims of their son's brutality and horror. The bad behavior is separate from that.

There were people willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they needed time. At the presser it was indicated that they are in a different place and are coming to terms with what their son did.

I didn't think they'd come close to that. Grateful to be wrong. I really wish they had sought counsel before acting insane and dragging Shanann's name through the mud on national television.

It's hard to forgive that. "What happened to that boy at Ridgewhatever high? Shanann happened to him."

I won't forget that. I wish they'd never made those statements. It would've spared everyone more pain, including themselves.

Wouldn't you have liked to have been a fly on the wall, when he interviewed the Watts family?
The fact that he did not offer them his condolences says it all to me.
I would guess the quotes were used to distinguish "victim" as a legally defined term. Moo

The DA was asked if CW had any intelligence issues. The DA said he does not think so but I beg to differ. Or most likely, he is a narcissist and everything is about him. No clue as to how his actions may be perceived because no one matters but him!

At the very least he's never watched Law & Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3