Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Where did you see that?

From the autopsy

CLOTHING: The decedent is received in a sealed body bag (seal# 0420295) and clad in the following clothing items:

• A purple t-shirt
• A pair of blue underwear
• A black bra
• A white metal piercing in the left naris
• Paper bags are around each hand

From the autopsy

CLOTHING: The decedent is received in a sealed body bag (seal# 0420295) and clad in the following clothing items:

• Apurplet-shirt
• Apairofblueunderwear
• Ablackbra
• Awhitemetalpiercingintheleftnaris• Paperbagsarearoundeachhand
Where is autopsy? I have fb app but not working thru that link

i really can't believe that after the autopsy, we may never learn another thing about that night. i'm so desperate to know why.. but i doubt we'll ever get the truth.

honestly, this forum and this tragedy has changed my life a lot. i just had surgery to remove a cancerous lesion the week before their bodies were discovered, so i was stuck at home and re-evaluating my long term goals. my career of six years was incredibly stigmatized and trauma inducing. after countless hours studying these threads and doing research to understand the process ahead, i realized my passion for studying law! i quit my job and started my paralegal certification course last month.

if there's an afterlife, i really hope shanann and her babies know that they touched so many people, and changed lives in the process.

thanks for listening. <3 very grateful for this space and all of you

I think there will be more coming out in time. Yes, I agree. It is traumatic and I am hurting with you.

i really can't believe that after the autopsy, we may never learn another thing about that night. i'm so desperate to know why.. but i doubt we'll ever get the truth.

honestly, this forum and this tragedy has changed my life a lot. i just had surgery to remove a cancerous lesion the week before their bodies were discovered, so i was stuck at home and re-evaluating my long term goals. my career of six years was incredibly stigmatized and trauma inducing. after countless hours studying these threads and doing research to understand the process ahead, i realized my passion for studying law! i quit my job and started my paralegal certification course last month.

if there's an afterlife, i really hope shanann and her babies know that they touched so many people, and changed lives in the process.

thanks for listening. <3 very grateful for this space and all of you

I hope you are healing. This was a great lift me up and I think we can all use it today. Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

I think they want to see him again, and get some answers out of him, so saying they love and forgive him, might let them 'in' rather than if he cuts them out of his life for good. I don't know..just guessing why the we love you, we forgive you talk when speaking to a guy that is being convicted of killing your grandchildren and his wife..
I’m so sympathetic to Shanann and what CW did to destroy her children, her life and her dreams. I think honoring her memory, her goodness and lack of any culpability for what he did deserves a higher priority than the answers they seek.

After reading the autopsy reports, I found nothing surprising in them.

The DA made us aware beforehand of the injuries to Bella, to include the mouth wound and scape on her backside.

Shanann died from strangulation. The kids died from asphyxiation. The bodies of the children were saturated in oil, to include their clothing.

The clothing is the most important part to me. It appears that all the victims were dressed for bed.

Thank you. What does this mean: SW

BRUISING OF THE ANTERIOR STRAP MUSCLES OF THE NECK (RIGHT > LEFT)

Sounds like she was in her pjs/underwear. WHY ARE THERE PAPER BAGS ON HER HANDS

Girls were also in pjs, they weren't killed right after the bday party.

The anterior strap muscles run parallel to the throat. They were bruised when she was strangled.

Her hands were bagged to preserve evidence. As an example, say she scratched him while he was strangling her. His skin would be under her nails, and bagging her hands would help preserve that evidence for later collection.

Thank you. What does this mean: SW

BRUISING OF THE ANTERIOR STRAP MUSCLES OF THE NECK (RIGHT > LEFT)

Sounds like she was in her pjs/underwear. WHY ARE THERE PAPER BAGS ON HER HANDS

Girls were also in pjs, they weren't killed right after the bday party.
That would have been done by crime scene investigators. Its standard procedure to bag the hands to protect them. They may contain DNA or have other evidentiary value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member