Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe his plan was to stage a scene so that no one would be looking for them. So first thing in the morning, he called the school to disenroll the children.
Yikes, but then he called a realtor to sell the house.
I give up.[/QUOTE]
Perfectly understandable to him. They were 'gone' they would not need school anymore, nor a house to live in. Just tying up loose ends.
Can you believe it?

I saw that video, but the DA mentioned CW's reaction to finding out he was having a son. I wondered if he was referring to another time when CW found out the baby's gender, different from the Facebook video where she "surprised" him that she was pregnant.
yes he was. imo
at 15 weeks she couldn't have known for long the gender, maybe a couple of weeks ??
its very early, where I live its 16-20 weeks for gender confirm.

I reckon sweet shanann thought this was going to be something wonderful for them to focus on and by this stage CW was already checked out.
god she must have been devastated . I just cant imagine how painful those last 6 weeks for her must have been.

now we know what we know....I am suspicious that things were pretty bad at home that first couple of weeks CW took up with Nicole.
shanann left him at home imo to get his head together and the kids away from the negativity.
unfortunately it only escalated the problem.
that's a very mature plan of attack.
it didn't work out for her but it shows she wasn't weak or frightened to be without him.
even though she loved him completely she gave him space and hoped maybe he would miss her. :oops::oops::(

moo

I just LOLed. Not at you, but at his actions. How dumb can you get?
I blame his family for that attitude. His father in that interview said 'He didn't love her no more' like it was justification for killing her and her children. Like the love for the children was somehow hers alone, and if he did not love her 'no more', they were done with her children too.

Great minds think alike? I have been compiling questions while reading today. Here is what I have so far. (I didn't include posters names in case that is considered personalizing.)
  1. What was the significance of the non-porous bag and the footprint?
  2. What was CW doing on the Saturday night before the murders? Did he use a babysitter?
  3. Was the garage keypad really broken or inoperable? Out of batteries?
  4. What did CW do with Shanann's engagement and wedding rings?
  5. What did the dogs alert on?
  6. Will they ever release the police interview with Chris?
  7. Did Chris Watts know the neighbors had cameras?
  8. What is the history about that doll photo on her FB?
  9. Was NK the only AP or was there evidence he was out trolling for women (or men) on websites?
  10. Was the alleged male AP "TB" for real or was he just inserting himself into the investigation?
  11. NK "deleted" texts & FB posts before contacting LE. Do we know if LE recovered them?
  12. How did Shanann's phone get in the sofa?
  13. What was the content of the texts CW sent in the days leading up to the murders? Will they be made public?
  14. Bella was received at autopsy wrapped in a bedsheet "from retrieval process." Was this one of their bed sheets and was she was found with it?
MOO

15. What was underneath the blacked out areas in the arrest affidavit?

Yeah. I definitely would like to know what he planned to make this crime look like, and how he planned to do it.

He’s so dumb, the answer would probably involve an alien abduction scenario, to which his fan club would likely respond:

“Well, anything is possible.”

It is his imaginary world in action. He kills them, everyone believes they disappeared, he marries NK and has replacement kids with her. I bet the current and the future were very clear in his head, but the connecting part (explaining the disappearance to the police, to SW's family and friends) were blurry.

Throw out unnecessary family, get a new one. Upgrading, you know.

I think maybe his plan was to stage a scene so that no one would be looking for them. So first thing in the morning, he called the school to disenroll the children.
Yikes, but then he called a realtor to sell the house.
I give up.

Those phone calls really show how premeditated it was. No one has the ability to be up at night annihilating your family, driving them out to a work site, digging a grave, dumping their bodies out like trash and then going to work like it was a normal work day and then thinking to themselves 'gosh I better call a realtor'

Well and truly planned out in advance. Bet he even chose the realtor ahead of time.

I wonder with his screwed up way of thinking he thought well SW doesn't want a divorce, I've told NK the divorce is finalized so I better get rid of them so I don't look like a liar. Absolutely insane. If it wasn't so absolutely tragic and if it didn't involve real people who underwent absolute horror, that is deeply effecting so many people.. I could almost laugh at the level of his stupidity. How on earth did he think he would pull it off? He seriously has to have one heck of an entitled thinking pattern to believe he can outsmart everyone and get away with it.

Has anyone rewatched the sentencing at all? I've rewatched parts of it a few times now skipping ahead to where CW shakes and cries. For some reason I enjoy watching this. I think something maybe wrong with me haha

I'll add it to the list. :)

I ran across this:

"They said that even the morning after he killed his family, he made several phone calls. One of them was Watts chillingly telling their school that the girls were being unenrolled. He contacted a realtor to discuss selling of his house and he texted his girlfriend about their future."
Prosecution Describes in Chilling Detail How Chris Watts ‘Coldly,’ Brutally Murdered His Whole Family
I know I’ve heard this multiple times now. Straight from the DAs mouth and then requoted here often...

Each time it makes me shake my head. First at the ridiculousness of it (like what the heck was he thinking) and then just sadness. Like Frank Sr said, they were carried out like trash. Just disposable.

Kill family. Check
Dispose of family. Check
Withdraw from school. Check.
Sell house. Check
Start new life.

If pesky NUA hadn’t inserted herself so quickly, the next on his to do list probably go to the market for steak, shrimp, champagne and have NK over for dinner. Cheers to my divorce being final.

Other question - when did CW find out about baby Nico's gender and what was his reaction that the DA alluded to?

At the press conference following the sentencing hearing, a reporter asked Rourke if he thought the pregnancy had contributed to CW's actions. Rourke said he couldn't see how it didn't. That they knew that SW was very excited about Nico and the upcoming birth. "And that the reaction of the defendant when he found out was something less than what you would expect a normal and reasonable father to display when he found out that he was about to have a son."

The DA looked and sounded like he was referring to something specific. Is this coming from texts they read between SW and CW? Something SW told family or friends?

I wonder if there’s a text conversation where CW writes something nasty to SW about her pregnancy. Also remember Mama Watts said as much, like he wasn’t even excited about the pregnancy. (side note...What mother of a son woukd even repeat that? I’d be horrified if my son said that about his unborn child).

Yeah. I definitely would like to know what he planned to make this crime look like, and how he planned to do it.

He’s so dumb, the answer would probably involve an alien abduction scenario, to which his fan club would likely respond:

“Well, anything is possible.”

You can’t prove it wasn’t aliens. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads