Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was anxious to get home from Arizona, because she thought he "was coming round" and things were improving. He agreed to go away with her the following weekend, knowing he was never actually going to go. The tragedy is never ending.

I thought the gender reveal party was the next weekend?

I've never done any such thing. You can report any post you consider offensive.

Not to mention the fact that we were actually told NOT to make disparaging comments about NK.

I have personal feelings about her. I have expressed them privately to various people. But as far as this board goes, I respect the rules and the fact that she's not on trial. In addition, all we had to go on a few days ago was that interview. Opinions were formed based on that. Now we have more information.

First mention of CW crying,

CHRIS said he was sorry and started to cry. CHRIS asked us not to think anything less of him.

Really Chris? For crying? Is this why he never cries? Toxic masculinity or?

CHRIS said he could not have his co-workers show us out to the oil well site because they were Must going to
form their own opinions about him 3once they figure everything out. ́

So worried about what others think...

What pages are his interviews on?

Can I just say “I told you so” now? A few threads ago I was damn near crucified for expressing my OPINION that NK was not a 100% victim and was more self serving then she’s coming across...

Yell it from the rooftops and AMEN. Anyone who knows they've been sleeping with a married man and then continues to try to protect herself and display herself as a "victim" rather than caring about the missing woman and 2 toddlers deserves every bit of scorn the public dishes out IMO. Talking about pawning Shanann's wedding ring and double penetration *advertiser censored*.

Book deal?!?!?! Amber Frey?!? She knew exactly what she was doing. Exactly.

I hope she's crucified. Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:
Got it! Thanks. I missed that somehow.

Adding "gate" to the end of something is just a pop cultural way of calling attention to the drama. It stems from Watergate. I have been referring to the whole nut incident as #Nutgate simply because it was faster than typing out the entire story and most of us know it by now.

I don't think we were punked by @Trinket78 at all. I think there was an agenda there from Day 1. Bash and trash Shanann with VI status to up the believability of the stories, and to cast doubt on her and place sympathy on CW, all under the cloak of anonymity. Mission accomplished.

When you say you were personally present at Nutgate which was a few weeks before the murders, and use the description of what happened to slam Shanann again, you've kind of backed yourself into a corner.

@PommyMommy I love your list of questions. Is it worth asking where the girls’ blankets were found?

I could swear I saw something about the blankets in the documents last night but it was a blur. Truck contents? Anyone remember? I need to go back and look again.

An App called "Secret Calculator" kind of gives itself away as something suspect.... page 2079 -

LOCATING THOSE TRANSFERRED IMAGES PROVED CHALLENGING AND WAS PREDICATED ON MERE CURIOSITY. I SEARCHED THROUGH THE IMAGES STORED WITHIN THE DATA FILES FEATURED IN THE CELLEBRITE {CB} REPORT FOR ITEM 41. LOCATING AN IMAGE NOT HIGHLIGHTED IN THE TIME LINE I REVIEWED THE PATH WITHIN THE FILE INFORMATION AND NOTICED IT INCLUDED THE WORDS "SECRET CALCULATOR."

ETA: apology for the all caps... (copy and paste from the report). I guess it was slightly more crafty than using an app called "secret affair pictures."

Last edited:
Is there anything that can be done (legally) to Nichol now, after the fact? Or are things just over/done, and she goes on her merry way? Thanks for all your insights always, by the way.

Thanks. I try!!

Perhaps she could be charged. But she won't be. It's nothing in the grand scheme of things and going after crucial witnesses could dissuade witnesses to future crimes who might not have impeccable characters.

Had this gone to trial, NK would've been the star witness besides NUA. Her existence and her relationship and their communications provides motive and explains the timing of the murders.

I don't think we were punked by @Trinket78 at all. I think there was an agenda there from Day 1. Bash and trash Shanann with VI status to up the believability of the stories, and to cast doubt on her and place sympathy on CW, all under the cloak of anonymity. Mission accomplished.

When you say you were personally present at Nutgate which was a few weeks before the murders, and use the description of what happened to slam Shanann again, you've kind of backed yourself into a corner.

I could swear I saw something about the blankets in the documents last night but it was a blur. Truck contents? Anyone remember? I need to go back and look again.

Bravo. It was repellent. Super hard to read and even harder to witness how some jumped with glee to adopt her attitude about Shanann.

But it was a very valuable insight for me into what CW came from, and how he developed and what his possible defense would be if this had gone to trial.

I absolutely agree with what you say. I should have said "tried to punk" us all. It was so obvious what was going on and we were all gritting our teeth at the non-answers to all our questions. That's when the whole board went crazy, members left etc. I hope we never have this sort of VI again.

She wasn't directly involved in their murders but I feel indirectly she contributed to their demise. If I were her I would have trouble living with myself after this tragedy but I don't think she has a conscience. In the beginning when her coworkers found out she was the AP they thought she might had been pushing him to get rid of SW. It came across she was not well liked at work.

Did anyone notice that in the transcript of Chris' "confession" he actually said that the girls were smothered first? He says smothered, then says strangled, then seems to use the terms interchangeably.

Discovery page 603:

CHRIS whispered, "She...she smothered them...they were
smothered." ́ RONNIE immediately asked, "They what" ́ CHRIS answered, "She strangled them."
RONNIE asked, "She smothered them" Or chokin’ em" ́ CHRIS replied by saying, "Like, I didn’t...I didn’t...hear anything. When I was downstairs, I came back up and they were gone. I don't know, like, me tal- tal-ta- talkinto her about that...tal- talkin to her about the separation and everything«about, like...I don
tknow, like, what else to say. Like, cause I freaked out and I did the same thing to *advertiser censored*’ her. Those were my *advertiser censored*' kids."

Last edited:
I totally belive that LE checked NK out to se if they could find anything incriminating to her being aware/involved of this crime. I dont think she knew that but she needs to learn from this lesson and hopefully change.
Well she did delete everything on her phone according to the DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member