Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten to it yet, and might not today, but someone back-thread indicated somewhere in the doc dump is stated NK was looking at wedding dresses online.

Physical - oh my, yes! Emotional - I believe so.
Yes, I think she was completely infatuated with him. She didn't want to see the red flags. He had told her terrible things about his wife and how badly she treated him. That's typical. But as soon as he told her that Shanann left her ring behind and she suggested he sell it, that should have been a huge warning sign. What woman would take off with her kids and leave something that valuable behind? She would have needed the money if she truly wanted to disappear and not be found. Imo

I cannot believe I gave NK the benefit of the doubt. She claimed she didn’t know he was married yet her google searches prove otherwise. She searched for “man in in affair with says he will leave his wife”. And the whole Amber Frey thing.. wow just wow. She has definetly lost all credibility and trust imo. I truly hope she is not able to profit from this in anyway.

I'm with you. I gave her the benefit too. I thought she was working closely with the state over the release timing of her interview.

Now I realize she's the type of person Rourke would've had to hold his nose at in order to speak with her.

She already did profit, by the way. In her interviews.

Yes, I think she was completely infatuated with him. She didn't want to see the red flags. He had told her terrible things about his wife and how badly she treated him. That's typical. But as soon as he told her that Shanann left her ring behind and she suggested he sell it, that should have been a huge warning sign. What woman would take off with her kids and leave something that valuable behind? She would have needed the money if she truly wanted to disappear and not be found. Imo
And as close as Shan was to her family back East, why would she even just vanish? She would have gone straight to them!! IMOO.

I know I'm asking one of "those questions," ....something obvious to people following this case closely! I only pop in and out of the case discussions so I'm not up on all the details.

Can someone point me to where the latest info about NK is coming from? Thank you, in advance!

Last edited:
What page numbers are his various interviews?

I read his first interview with the FBI which was fascinating, and then the summary of the meeting with his dad

But I think there must be another interview comes after this?

BBM we all know that she never taught her son that,

And by the way, which is it? We heard all this nonsense about how cruel and abusive Shanann was with her children. Really? If that were true why is her mother in law, their grandmother, lecturing her about being more strict with those little toddlers?

I believe, that this could change her. She is innocent, but she will forever be connected to this horrific crime. I don't know, if it is so easy to live with this knowledge, that your affair killed his entire family (pregnant wife, two small children) just because he wanted to be with you. I would be forever broken and I could not handle my shame. Her reputation is destroyed (at least at work), her name got dragged through the dirt and I bet that there are many people out there who would like to harm her (by the way, this is more than crazy!!) and will do everything for letting her know that she is hated. If this does not break her, it will probably help her in the future, making "better decisions" and become another person. CW was her last affair - I guess.

I think what is really the issue is the lying to investigators because she's more worried about her own reputation than two innocent little kids' lives, and the wanting to capitalize on the whole thing.

I understand that otherwise good people can have affairs. My ex spouse had one while we were married. The marriage ended. But my ex is actually one of the best people I know and remains my family.

Because things can happen in a marriage. Circumstances arise. None of us is perfect. We are all human.

For me it's the stuff that went along with it - lying in the context of a possible murder investigation and inquiring about capitalizing on it- that's the stuff that really says something about her character, I think.

She's not a victim of this. Never has been. Because she didn't know or care about the missing. But she has no responsibility for what CW ultimately decided to do.

Her responsibility lies in how she reacted to that. Not very pleasant, IMO. One's reputation should be the least of one's concerns when babies are missing.

Last edited:
Actual convo between me and my husband just now (he has patiently listened as I've told him EVERYTHING about this document dump):

Me: And while SW was texting him things about working on their marriage? He was uploading nude selfies of his mistress on the secret calculator app on his phone. Do YOU have a secret calculator app on YOUR phone?

Husband: How do you upload pictures to a calculator?

Guess not.

Husband has decided that an affair sounds way too complicated.

Page 2100

August 4
0726 hours:
Watts replied to Shanann for the first time, "These kids mean the world to me and always will. Yes, my mom truly screwed up in a huge way, more than a huge way. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to CeCe. These kiddos are the light of my life and seeing their sweet, incredible smiles and playfulness makes me smile every day. I'm sorry for the way l've been acting, it's just been in my head and I haven't been right at all."

Yep, always will meant eight days before he snuffed the light of his life out and dumped them like trash in the oil tanks.

No words.
"These kids... " "these kids.."
Yes... absoutly credible. Same goes for his interview...

And I feel completely stupid now, that I believed NK first... thought she had no problem with the kids and was one of his victims. When do I learn to use common sense, when it's needed??? :rolleyes:

SP pales into insignificance after reading this. MrsW will be crawling back under a rather large rock after reading this. There's no way of sugarcoating anything now and the whole world knows all his dirty little secrets and exactly what sort of mother she is.

I don't know. I think she will go back to being defiant and will eventually give an interview ala the Anthony family, in which she tries to explain herself and her family and her reactions but in which she can't help but cast aspersions on Shanann.

She will do it as we've seen done against Shanann before. Subtle insinuations that don't amount to anything more than nasty gossip.

I think what is really the issue is the lying to investigators imbecause she's more worried about her own reputation than two innocent little kids' lives, and the wanting to capitalize on the whole thing.

I understand that otherwise good people can have affairs. My ex spouse had one while we were married. The marriage ended. But my ex is actually one of the best people I know and remains my family.

Because things can happen in a marriage. Circumstances arise. None of us is perfect. We are all human.

For me it's the stuff that went along with it - lying in the context of a possible murder investigation and inquiring about capitalizing on it- that's the stuff that really says something about her character, I think.

She's not a victim of this. Never has been. Because she didn't know or care about the missing. But she has no responsibility for what CW ultimately decided to do.

Her responsibility lies in how she reacted to that. Not very pleasant, IMO. One's reputation should be the least of one's concerns when babies are missing.
Is there anything that can be done (legally) to Nichol now, after the fact? Or are things just over/done, and she goes on her merry way? Thanks for all your insights always, by the way.

CW's initial interviews with investigators. The idiot tells them his story of how he went to the Rockies game with coworkers - and names them! Makes up the whole delightful evening out. He did not go to a game. He was not out with coworkers. He was somewhere totally different having dinner with his girlfriend. His lies are ridiculous. I mean things that can be immediately verified and proven false. This is about the least offensive thing in the report, but it is still mind-boggling to me.
Totally mind-boggling.

CW was accustomed to having his whopper-lies believed without question by his adoring mommy.

Why should whoppers he tells to law enforcement be any different? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member