Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one question that pommy Mommy does not have to ask that we got answered..

Many many folks could not understand why they were saying that they wanted the autopsy sealed because they needed to do more interviews, and it would Prejudice the jury. Who knew that the reason was because of the alcohol level and that will get out of hand. Now it makes perfect sense why they wanted to do that in camera to ask the judge to seal it.

And it makes perfect sense looking back why the district attorney wanted that sealed, but the defense did not care to seal it. The defense would have used it if they had gone to trial. And the district attorney had to use the time to go back and re interview people to ask if she was drinking.

Last edited:
NK texted her friend on 8/12: “I feel like I will always be second place to kids, like he’s already been there done that”

I think the timing of this is very significant. I guarantee she brought it up with him and that reinforced he needed to get rid of kids as well. JMO

Last edited:
Yes, and one thing stud McWatt did not take into account with his murderous plan. Shan’anns wonderful network of friends and family who loved and supported her, they would never believe his ludicrous story that she would up and off with the children. How the hell was he going to explain that to “her people”?

I don't think he has truly felt that from his family or circle of friends or actually understand those feelings, which is why he had not factored that in...

NK texted her friend on 8/12: I feel like I will always be second place to kids, like he’s already been there done that. I think the timing of this is very significant. I guarantee she brought it up with him and that reinforced he needed to get rid of kids as well. JMO

Yes

But NK will have to carry the guilt of that her whole life

For acts she never dreamed were possible. I really think we need to keep that in mind!

Yes. Appears she was curious about what Amber got paid for her book deal.

I’m sorry but I’m not buying NK any more. She told investigators she repeatedly encouraged CW to go away and fix his marriage. I’m not so sure about that. MOO

This bothers me too.. Why would she feel the need to look up Amber Frey? What's the time stamp on that as I haven't got there yet?

Absolutely!! As my mother would have said, "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

SP pales into insignificance after reading this. MrsW will be crawling back under a rather large rock after reading this. There's no way of sugarcoating anything now and the whole world knows all his dirty little secrets and exactly what sort of mother she is.

Innocent of killing SW and the girls. But, were it not for her they would still be alive.

However, we know she's guilty of lying to law enforcement, lying in her media interview, destroying evidence and wanting to financially capitalize on being the Amber Frey of 2018. Not so much the victim anymore IMO.

When I read it...formally, she can not be charged. He killed them all. But boy, what a pile of dirt their texts are. Very unpleasant to read through it.

CW probably had the pattern of falling for women stronger than himself, but this is where the comparison between SW and NK ends. (Except for them being physically of the same type). NK comes across as very cold and calculating.

Don’t have the pg # but it’s towards the end. She didn’t just look up Amber, she was investigating how much $ Amber made off the scandal.

No words that are good to say to this..

Hope you are doing as OK as you can be.. Can't imagine how difficult it must be seeing this information as her friend.. Thinking of you, big hug xx

Ya know what bothered me about the sentencing was when the Watts' said Shanann was their daughter. I don't think they had the right to say that. They didn't really even acknowledge her as such in life so...IMO
The Rzuceks really handled themselves with such grace. I can tell you if this was me and my children, my family would be in jail because they would've attacked him. It took a lot of restraint on their part, especially Frankie Jr. These poor people

Good Post. ESP like @Madison418 said above. When they referred to Shanann as their daughter after the viciousness they showed toward her memory in the interviews. That would have made me so angry. Shannan’s family is a class act. I wish them Peace this Thanksgiving.

However, we know she's guilty of lying to law enforcement, lying in her media interview, destroying evidence and wanting to financially capitalize on being the Amber Frey of 2018. Not so much the victim anymore IMO.[/QUOTE]

Per the press conference, it sounds like she slowed things down because she deleted the electronic history and LE had to obtain records. Amber Frey didn't delete anything before coming forward. JMO, NK would have been discovered if she had not come forward and that would not have been good for her.

All JMO

Last edited:
Page 2100

August 4
0726 hours:
Watts replied to Shanann for the first time, "These kids mean the world to me and always will. Yes, my mom truly screwed up in a huge way, more than a huge way. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to CeCe. These kiddos are the light of my life and seeing their sweet, incredible smiles and playfulness makes me smile every day. I'm sorry for the way l've been acting, it's just been in my head and I haven't been right at all."

Yep, always will meant eight days before he snuffed the light of his life out and dumped them like trash in the oil tanks.

No words.

Longtime reader first time posting on this case. Is there a
Way to move quickly through the documents reading it on iPhone? It’s taking me foreverrrrrrr help

This case has me so torn not only for the brutal senseless lost lives by evil murder man and those precious babies were taken by their dad of all ppl...but bc I’m currently going thru a situation where my spouse had affair told the side piece he’s separated...even after i texted emailed her she still doesn’t get he’s married with three kids and not divorcing. The fact that i cd be living with a monster too is driving me insane. One never knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member