Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you find the text/search records? And who is Nutgate?

l2yzdawh.png

Her mother knew. She felt what happend. Maybe Chris showed some "signs" when they were together prior the murders, which would probably not be detected by many people but by Shannan's mother - perhaps even subconscious? What must have happend otherwise to get those thoughts into your mind?

And regarding to the doll picture: First I thought that people were interpreting too much into it. Now it creeps me out. Especially as we now know that the girls were smothered. The poor girls were probably for weeks already in danger while he played this scenario out again and again in his head, maybe not sure if he could already do it. But this was probably a step closer to it. Seemingly his play.

Page 2085

2015 hours: Shanann discussed how Watts' mother gave Celeste ice cream with nuts in the ingredients.

Shanann felt this was done in defiance of Shanann's warnings of Celeste's food allergies. Shanann told watts, "You should call your dad and tell him you did not appreciate your mom putting your daughter at risk today, nor do you like that she teased our girls. You should also say you don't appreciate her saying they have to learn they can't always get what they want! (Referring to ice cream) they are 2 and 4!"

People are asking WHY the DA did such a huge Document dump, and so early after the sentencing.

Here is my take on it. CW made the plea deal because he didn't want any of this dirt to be revealed. And the AP lied her way through this case, then did that spectacular interview, which made her smell like roses. And the Watts family assaulted and attacked SW's reputation and her memory.

So, in my opinion, the DA wanted to set the record straight, in time for Thanksgiving. CW's worst fears came true as all his dirty laundry is all over Radar online. As is his girlfriend's and his family's. Well Played Mr DA.

I cannot believe I gave NK the benefit of the doubt. She claimed she didn’t know he was married yet her google searches prove otherwise. She searched for “man in in affair with says he will leave his wife”. And the whole Amber Frey thing.. wow just wow. She has definetly lost all credibility and trust imo. I truly hope she is not able to profit from this in anyway.

Her coworkers that posted way back when this first started; were exactly right about her. That is why I never had any sympathy for her. I am a little surprised how many people (and media) believed her story of being so "innocent"

Page 2085

2015 hours: Shanann discussed how Watts' mother gave Celeste ice cream with nuts in the ingredients.

Shanann felt this was done in defiance of Shanann's warnings of Celeste's food allergies. Shanann told watts, "You should call your dad and tell him you did not appreciate your mom putting your daughter at risk today, nor do you like that she teased our girls. You should also say you don't appreciate her saying they have to learn they can't always get what they want! (Referring to ice cream) they are 2 and 4!"

BBM we all know that she never taught her son that,

5) I still think the girls were killed before SW got home--when SW asked him to send her pictures of the girls that afternoon he sent her real-time shots, but when she asked again at 7:46 p.m. he only sent her pictures from earlier in the day.

Weren't the girls put early to sleep on a daily basis? Maybe this was the reason? I always belived it too, that he killed the kids first but could never give an explanation for this. On the other side I don't believe, that he would have taken the risk of something going wrong, with Shannan as a potential witness. So from this point of view he needed to kill her first. Than probably Bella and than Celeste. From the victim which you would expect to struggle the most to the victim whichs struggles probably less.

Page 2091

July 24, 2018

1317 hours: Kessinger searched Google for, "Man l'm having affair with says he will leave his wife"

1730 hours: Shanann asked Watts if he was alive. Watts replied, "Tire light came on when l was leaving King Soopers last night. Got the tires aired back up. Spent a lot of time looking for anything in it. Nothing at all."

Shanann responded, "You could of answered or texted back. Thought something happened. But you don't care about others feelings... Or think you're with another girl, or worse. No consideration of others."

What an absolute *advertiser censored*.

Well she is actually innocent

Just maybe not a great person
Innocent of killing SW and the girls. But, were it not for her they would still be alive.

However, we know she's guilty of lying to law enforcement, lying in her media interview, destroying evidence and wanting to financially capitalize on being the Amber Frey of 2018. Not so much the victim anymore IMO.

Well she is actually innocent

Just maybe not a great person

I believe, that this could change her. She is innocent, but she will forever be connected to this horrific crime. I don't know, if it is so easy to live with this knowledge, that your affair killed his entire family (pregnant wife, two small children) just because he wanted to be with you. I would be forever broken and I could not handle my shame. Her reputation is destroyed (at least at work), her name got dragged through the dirt and I bet that there are many people out there who would like to harm her (by the way, this is more than crazy!!) and will do everything for letting her know that she is hated. If this does not break her, it will probably help her in the future, making "better decisions" and become another person. CW was her last affair - I guess.

The problem is a lot of women see divorce as a "fail". They take the blame for all of the problems. And no matter how much you try to help someone in a bad situation, if she is a perfectionist, she will stick it out, trying to make it "perfect", and fit into a cookie cutter mold of the ideal relationship. When anyone with objectivity, can see it ain't gonna work.

They wear rose colored glasses, and see everything through a filter. If a behavior doesn't fit, it is ignored. The extreme of this is when a man is abusive to her or the children, and she continues to ignore the behavior, because she desperately wants the romantic perfect relationship and marriage. The minute few moments that exists in the relationship that are good, are what she clings to, with a fervent belief that if she works hard enough, it will be the fantasy. Even though the reality disconnect continues to rear its ugly head.

I have no doubt that is what the dynamic was in SW's marriage. And no one could change her mindset. I see the frantic, frenetic almost desperate attempt that SW was working at to try to make her husband and family life fit what she wanted.

That is why my blood boils when I hear people say "It takes two people to wreck a relationship.". No, one person can try and try, while the other person cheats, ignores, the other person. The cheater actually hates, loathes and despises the one who keeps trying to make everything work.

An outsider can see only the surface and thinks everything is great. Ones closer to the dynamic, see the dysfunction and try to support their friend. I have no doubt that NUA was close enough to see the dysfunction, and that is why she was so attuned to the fact that her friend SW was in trouble.

I guess this could apply. It's hard for me to understand because when my marriage started to destruct, I tried my best and then moved on. I didn't see it as a failure, it would have been more of a failure to stick it out in an impossibly awful situation, and to subject my kids to that. It seems like really unlucky timing in this case and the perfect storm of people involved peripherally. I think Shan'ann was genuinely confused, CW hid his true self behind a caring facade for so long, how could she not be?

Between 2-2:50am the morning shanann returned she tried to purchase hair products and her credit card was denied. SO she definitely wasn’t killed right away.

Also he called school to unenroll at 8:15 am that morning after disposing bodies

Page 489

I am still reading but that is very interesting..

Made me cry when I read about the draining of the tanks and her being found face down... This guy is evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya