GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, Ilovewings. At one point an investigator interviewing CW asked if he wanted LE to contact Husky (or another Anadarko employee)about something regarding the site since CW was tied up. CW stated, "No. God, no! They think I am a good guy!" CW had worked hard on his mask. This statement is sort of an admission by CW that he was a bad guy but didn't want others to know.
Perfectly said! I do wonder what he got up to in his 33 yrs on this planet before annihilating his family.

Sorry about the double post and I can not figure out how to delete it.

We don’t! After dinner, I guess you will need to add it to your list of questions. But I hate to throw NK under the bus until we know for sure exactly what happened and what the exact sequence of events were.
That's why I said that I need to know WHEN she called LE. I think we've come full circle now, lol. I posted this earlier but maybe you didn't see it. Why would they put a packet together to locate and attempt to interview her if she had already called?

Pg 640 (Discovery pg 723)

ACTION TAKEN: On 8/15/2018 I, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Investigative Analyst JILLIAN GANLEY, created a Law Enforcement Support Packet for NICHOL KESSINGER. KESSINGER is the girlfriend of CHRIS WATTS. The support packet was created so CBI Agents, Frederick PD Detectives, and FBI Agents could locate and attempt to interview her.

I researched criminal and public data sources to determine current address of subject, current contact information, employment history and criminal history. I completed searches in CCIC/NCIC, TLO, CLEAR,LUMEN, ZTEXT, CO Courts, Facebook and Instagram. The information found was forwarded to AIC KIRBY LEWIS, FBI ANALYST LIZ DAWSON, and CBI AGENT KEVIN KOBACK and was further disseminated from there.

ATTACHMENTS:
Law Enforcement Support Packet, LPR Search for KESSINGER’S vehicle, KESSINGER’S phone records received from Verizon Wireless on an exigency request.

I agree! 6 weeks is way too long.
Way too long for what?

This was a planned trip for grandparents to see their grandchildren. Shanann documented her reasoning in an above cited Facebook post.

Mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, spend up to a year apart during military deployments, for instance.

5 weeks apart ain’t nothing.

I am thinking that the e-mail messages done on the Anadarko server indicated that a relationship might be happening, but this was speculatory. An admission by Kessinger would confirm the speculation.
I get the sense that after Nichol found out police can trace text messages, she decided to go to police to try and control some of the narrative. Much like her agreeing to that interview to control the narrative after she had been outed on the witness list. I bet she had no idea how much the discovery would reveal about her. It's hard to generate sympathy since so much dignity has been denied to Shannan, the girls, and her family. So a few risque searches and some photos coming out seem to pale in comparison. Imo

I wonder why SW's hands were covered with brown paper bags? Did CW bury her that way?

Disgusting fiend, no wonder once the autopsy results were in, the defense wanted a plea deal, reading them makes me despise CW. No trial needed. SW gave partial birth to Nico, he was recovered covered with sand, gravel and dirt.

The wrongful death suit by the family of SW is awesome, so that CW has nothing, ever!

Agree. OP @Layla123 did not provide link but IMO it reads like it's from her attorney. Did this come from Denver Post? It's also evident that Anadarko became an immediate partner with LE on this investigation, and therefore no surprise that LE had all data linked to CW within hours including his digital footprint. It always amazes me how employee arrogance like NK and CW always assume that Corporate has no idea of inter-office romance.
This information is a word for word quotation from the Discovery Documents, Discovery page #1925 or 1,740 of 1,960. The document was written by the District or County Court, County of Weld, State of Colorado, signed by Dave Baumhover, and Judge Thomas J. Quammen.

I wonder why SW's hands were covered with brown paper bags? Did CW bury her that way?

Disgusting fiend, no wonder once the autopsy results were in, the defense wanted a plea deal, reading them makes me despise CW. No trial needed. SW gave partial birth to Nico, he was recovered covered with sand, gravel and dirt.

The wrongful death suit by the family of SW is awesome, so that CW has nothing, ever!
LE bagged her hands to preserve evidence.

I think Celeste looked just like SW's mother, Sandy. Bella is the image of CW's photo as a child.
In the 3D ultrasound I saw of Baby Nico, he appeared to have the same forehead as Bella. Poor sweet little soul who was never given the chance to take his first breath. And I am forever traumatized at the circumstances of his "birth". Along with Bella, Cece and Shanann. No words.

This information is a word for word quotation from the Discovery Documents, Discovery page #1925 or 1,740 of 1,960. The document was written by the District or County Court, County of Weld, State of Colorado, signed by Dave Baumhover, and Judge Thomas J. Quammen.
It was learned from her INTERVIEW on the afternoon of 8/15. Huskey had already told LE that morning at 8 am that they may be having an affair. When did she call? Before or after Huskey had already talked to LE? MOO

Last edited:
Yes. And they knew it too. They knew all the things they’d said and done right up until the day she was murdered. His ridiculous story was their “out” and they were desperate to believe it. Because if it wasn’t true, they knew they played a part.

They constantly demonized Shan’ann as nothing but trash to CW, so when he actually threw her out like trash why are they surprised?

They even treated their beautiful grandchildren as less than their other grandchildren, and were willing to risk their lives with nutgate out of nothing but pure spite. Nico was barely mentioned other than to say their precious son didn’t even want him (which he said AFTER he got her pregnant!).

Honestly this whole thing turned out to be so much more heinous, evil and heartbreaking than I could have ever imagined in the beginning.
Well said!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member