GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have much left to be clarified?

I don't think there will be much new information. Just visual and audio of what was described.

What crucial stuff are we missing?
I suppose you are right. for whatever reason , I wish we knew the order in which he killed them. I keep wondering if somewhere he slipped and revealed a clue. It doesn't matter i suppose, just trying to wrap my head around when he solidified the plan, and how he went about executing the plan. we will probably never know

I may have missed it; but I haven't seen anyone talk about what SW said about CW mom. She says several times in texts that his mom ignored him all through his childhood and did not show him love. (paraphrasing) I was a bit surprised by that. She also said his sister was the golden child; not CW
Gee, I'm so shocked...:rolleyes:

Could have been a lie. Trying to get sympathy and attention from Shanann. I don't know if we're going to be able to believe anything that came from his mouth, at any time.

I kinda believe it. It would explain a lot of things. If CW was not shown love and affection from a young age; it explains so many things. Like him not wanting his mom to come. Him never expressing emotion, being emotionally shut down, faking his feelings. I am always fascinated by the childhood of murderers. Wish we knew more.

I remember watching that video SW made when the kids were sick. She says they just got back from the hospital. She's in the kitchen filming and CW walks in to the back of the kitchen holding Celeste. Looks like he is getting her medications. You can see the anger pouring off him when he glances at SW filming. Then you see him hide it. That video has always stuck with me.

Was it ascertained wether that Trent bolt man was a fraud ? I’m sorry but reading the documents about him made me pmsl :eek: lol. It sounded so far fetched !

I don't believe that there was anything that definitively declared that it was a fraud or the truth. I did see that there was no record of Trent Bolte in CW's phone.

I take it that’s him pictured with NK as it doesn’t look like SW ?

Yes, that is her.

I'm amazed that the civil.suit is not for a higher amount. and I have a question ( if already answered please excuse me.). Can the money that the looney tune fans deposit into his commissary account be used to pay towards judgments against him? I sure hope so. it seems.logical and would please me to no end if he never had a cent towards snacks until it is all paid.

I may have missed it; but I haven't seen anyone talk about what SW said about CW mom. She says several times in texts that his mom ignored him all through his childhood and did not show him love. (paraphrasing) I was a bit surprised by that. She also said his sister was the golden child; not CW
CW also said he was not used to having a relationship with his father in text messages between SW and CW after the nut allergy episode. I am interested in delving further into CW's family and the toxic dynamic there. It appears to be in stark contrast to Shanann's family, who has shown themselves to be loving,supportive and close. CW at one point when he was being interviewed by LE stated that his dad is his hero, but I sure don't see that. IMO

I think what CW was was the EASY child...it was mentioned in the docs somewhere that JWW was the rebel, the troublemaker, and they probably had to devote much of their attention to her. Possibly CW sort of fell by the wayside in that regard, as they didn't have to pay him much mind. I bet they're wishing they had.

Just a reminder for everyone that I'm putting together a detailed timeline from the discovery docs, so that no one else duplicates. As you can imagine it's taking a while, because of the number of pages to go through and writing the corresponding notes.

YAY, thank you! I was going to mention something like that as well as the following which I typed up while the previous thread was closed:

Hi all,

I haven't chimed in but I've been clinging to every detail since this case broke. Two of my children are Bella and Cece's ages, and I can't imagine bringing any harm to them or feeling such resentment toward them that CW did. I'm horrified and disgusted and so, so sad that none of this had to happen. CW wanted his freedom and how much freedom did he really get? He was under scrutiny from day 1...and was arrested day 3? Way to go CW. You showed the whole world how much of a monster you are, your family paid the ultimate price, and your "reward" to yourself is LWOP.

I wonder if we could make a post to pin at the top of the thread to confirm indisputable aspects of the case. It's repetitive when we have a topic that keeps cycling and it distracts from spurring on productive conversations. It could also help newcomers to the discussion be brought up to speed.

Such as...

• Shanann made $65,000 - $70,000 as a Le-Vel promoter, about equal to what CW made. She had 200 people downline from her. The Lexus was paid for through a car allowance from Le-Vel.
  • Lawsuit regarding HOA is about assessment, not annual dues.
  • $10,000 was taken out of CW's 401K, which could only have been done with CW's approval. Shanann used to catch up on three months' worth of mortgage payments. Therefore they were current on their mortgage but CW said the next payment was due August 16 and they had just *advertiser censored*.XX in checking.
  • The six week trip to NC was PLANNED. They went every year. It was not an indication of marriage difficulties. It was simply so that SW, BW and CW could spend time with the families and for SW to grow her business. SW would not be able to travel later on because of her pregnancy.
  • CW is 5'8". He told LE he weighed 185 lbs. His driver's license stated 225 lbs.
  • The handwritten letter was dated 8/6/18. It was in a sealed envelope which was in CW's mother's possession. It was supposedly given to CW's defense team and subsequently destroyed. LE did not hear anything about this letter until after sentencing.
  • Shanann had paper bags on her hands placed there by LE to preserve evidence.
  • CW is currently at Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center. His inmate number is 182906.
  • Many people are upset at NK because she willingly held a public interview which later directly contradicted facts found in discovery. (okay this one is a little subjective, but it would help to clarify that most aren't *advertiser censored* shaming her or holding her culpable for the murders and are just trying to hold her accountable with her discrepancies)
  • NK was a contract employee. Anadarko terminated her contract, and her employer in turn fired her.
  • Colorado is a right to hire state.
Perhaps with reference to the discovery with PDF page number and discovery page number? Sorry I don't have any on mine. I didn't think to take notes like @PommyMommy, @Tortoise and other wonderful members here!

Apologies if this has already been discussed or is redundant with notes other members are working on.

Do we have much left to be clarified?

I don't think there will be much new information. Just visual and audio of what was described.

What crucial stuff are we missing?
You’re right, it’s over. I keep asking myself why I keep checking back here, and I guess it’s because I still want to know the reason, why? I’m afraid some new information will come out, and I’ll miss it. It would be great if WS had an Email Alert system, if any new information on the case comes out, you get an automatic email!

I kinda believe it. It would explain a lot of things. If CW was not shown love and affection from a young age; it explains so many things. Like him not wanting his mom to come. Him never expressing emotion, being emotionally shut down, faking his feelings. I am always fascinated by the childhood of murderers. Wish we knew more.

I remember watching that video SW made when the kids were sick. She says they just got back from the hospital. She's in the kitchen filming and CW walks in to the back of the kitchen holding Celeste. Looks like he is getting her medications. You can see the anger pouring off him when he glances at SW filming. Then you see him hide it. That video has always stuck with me.
I think the statement she gave at the sentencing hearing could be a useful place to start. I've forgotten her words to be honest, but a reviewing of it might give us some insight into how she related to him.

YAY, thank you! I was going to mention something like that as well as the following which I typed up while the previous thread was closed:

Hi all,

I haven't chimed in but I've been clinging to every detail since this case broke. Two of my children are Bella and Cece's ages, and I can't imagine bringing any harm to them or feeling such resentment toward them that CW did. I'm horrified and disgusted and so, so sad that none of this had to happen. CW wanted his freedom and how much freedom did he really get? He was under scrutiny from day 1...and was arrested day 3? Way to go CW. You showed the whole world how much of a monster you are, your family paid the ultimate price, and your "reward" to yourself is LWOP.

I wonder if we could make a post to pin at the top of the thread to confirm indisputable aspects of the case. It's repetitive when we have a topic that keeps cycling and it distracts from spurring on productive conversations. It could also help newcomers to the discussion be brought up to speed.

Such as...

• Shanann made $65,000 - $70,000 as a Le-Vel promoter, about equal to what CW made. She had 200 people downline from her. The Lexus was paid for through a car allowance from Le-Vel.
  • Lawsuit regarding HOA is about assessment, not annual dues.
  • $10,000 was taken out of CW's 401K, which could only have been done with CW's approval. Shanann used to catch up on three months' worth of mortgage payments. Therefore they were current on their mortgage but CW said the next payment was due August 16 and they had just *advertiser censored*.XX in checking.
  • The six week trip to NC was PLANNED. They went every year. It was not an indication of marriage difficulties. It was simply so that SW, BW and CW could spend time with the families and for SW to grow her business. SW would not be able to travel later on because of her pregnancy.
  • CW is 5'8". He told LE he weighed 185 lbs. His driver's license stated 225 lbs.
  • The handwritten letter was dated 8/6/18. It was in a sealed envelope which was in CW's mother's possession. It was supposedly given to CW's defense team and subsequently destroyed. LE did not hear anything about this letter until after sentencing.
  • Shanann had paper bags on her hands placed there by LE to preserve evidence.
  • CW is currently at Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center. His inmate number is 182906.
  • Many people are upset at NK because she willingly held a public interview which later directly contradicted facts found in discovery. (okay this one is a little subjective, but it would help to clarify that most aren't *advertiser censored* shaming her or holding her culpable for the murders and are just trying to hold her accountable with her discrepancies)
  • NK was a contract employee. Anadarko terminated her contract, and her employer in turn fired her.
  • Colorado is a right to hire state.
Perhaps with reference to the discovery with PDF page number and discovery page number? Sorry I don't have any on mine. I didn't think to take notes like @PommyMommy, @Tortoise and other wonderful members here!

Apologies if this has already been discussed or is redundant with notes other members are working on.

I read it that they were still 3 months behind on the mortgage? And that previously they had taken money out of his retirement to catch the mortgage up? Did I read it wrong?

Also I think it's hard to say that SW really made that much money. There is no proof of that. IMO I don't think they would have been struggling so much financially if she was making that amount of money. I am always suspicious of anyone in an MLM saying they make that much. Nothing against SW! She was a really hard worker.

CW also said he was not used to having a relationship with his father in text messages between SW and CW after the nut allergy episode. I am interested in delving further into CW's family and the toxic dynamic there. It appears to be in stark contrast to Shanann's family, who has shown themselves to be loving,supportive and close. CW at one point when he was being interviewed by LE stated that his dad is his hero, but I sure don't see that. IMO
He tried calling his dad, not his mom. So maybe truth there, but
"My dad is my hero" sounds like his other canned responses that he uses over and over, like "those kids are my whole world".

Maybe he googled "how do you feel about your dad?" And "what's it feel like to love your kids?"

Moo

Edit to fix mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members