GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why they had to just disappear, so he could be the good guy whose wife had run off and taken his children.
I am sure that finances came into it too, but I think that that was the main reason.
I really don't think finances played a role. I really think the nut incident with his family and NK, those things played a role. Good guy image was very important to him. Finances didn't seem to be a concern for him unless I missed something.

I really don't think finances played a role. I really think the nut incident with his family and NK, those things played a role. Good guy image was very important to him. Finances didn't seem to be a concern for him unless I missed something.
Child support and selling the house and giving SW half of any profit. NK seemed very interested in his worth.

I am an Animal Lover, and here is what happens when animals rule:
In my dreams, I am surrounded by my many past loved pets, all happy being with me.
In this day dream, criminals, who hurt others, (not only those that hurt animals) now have to answer to animals, of all descriptions.
Animals are in charge, and Karma is working everywhere, from human's past actions.
The criminals now carry out tasks, so this new society run by animals, is doing well.
CW's tasks would be huge: involved in oil spills, and digging up soil, to remove any buried items. :D:D:D
Of coarse, Dieter will be CW's master.:):):):):)

I don't mean to compare the loss of my cat to those of SW and her beautiful babies (or any of these cases), but it was on my mind the entire time!

My cat was cuddled while being put to sleep in a humane way, given a beautiful garden burial that I regularly tend to.

I was in physical pain, crying, loss of appetite. I'm still hurting.

At the exact same time Bella and Cece were being pulled out of tanks of oil while CW ate pizza. The difference was striking and horrifying.
Sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. It's always sad when loved ones die and our pets too, because they are also part of our family.
With CW i don't think it's difficult to understand at all when one considers those types are devoid of a heart and soul. They don't even seem human to me, not like what a human being is anyway.
And i read an article about that a while ago about a theory that said about half the world is human and about half isn't. Just because a person appears as a human doesn't mean they are. There is more to this world than what we can know or can visualise IMO.

He's well aware he did it. He just doesn't want other people in his life to be.
I don't know. Part of me agrees with you but then there is a part that says he has convinced himself that he didn't do it, Shanann did. His voice changed from mumbling to a very strong denial of I didn't hurt my babies. I am not a monster. It may just be like you say, he doesn't want others to view him that way. Or he has convinced himself that it was Shanann's fault somehow.

All good points. I suspect on the last point that you likely need to walk through a metal detector at most police stations but they probably believe that someone coming in voluntarily should be treated with the utmost respect (and not a pat down - even though it could be a safety issue) so they don't leave nor lawyer up too quickly.

For the commotion he heard...a thump, thump, thump makes no sense in his story - which changed from not hearing anything anyway. The only thing he would have heard, had his "story" been true, would be walking upstairs and/or crying by SW. If she was quiet enough not to speak to alert him, she wouldn't be making banging noises which would also be unnecessary to stealth murders in beds. But I guess that is neither here nor there since it was all one big fat lie.

Yes, the investigators were masterful from what we have seen. Just now watching the pre-interrogation interview with Tammy. She is brilliant...and definitely establishes an easygoing relationship with CW, who becomes so comfortable chatting with her, which then translates I believe into her successfully pressing/breaking him down later in day during the "confession" interview.
Probably the sound Bella's feet made while he was murdering her.

I don't know. Part of me agrees with you but then there is a part that says he has convinced himself that he didn't do it, Shanann did. His voice changed from mumbling to a very strong denial of I didn't hurt my babies. I am not a monster. It may just be like you say, he doesn't want others to view him that way. Or he has convinced himself that it was Shanann's fault somehow.
He may have convinced himself that it was Shanann's fault, but he knows what he did.

I've always felt that finances were a large part of it. He's a soulless, selfish individual who had no desire to share what he felt entitled to with his wife of 8 years. (He admitted in questioning that the USAA account was Shan'ann's from before and was used to make house payments. So he even wanted whatever was left of her money from before the marriage.) He didn't want to have to pay child support, maintain insurance, or even coparent. Part of wanting rid of them all was always about financial gain. One of the first people he called the next morning was the realtor...

Those types are all the same, they never take accountability for what they do and it is always someone else's fault.

I've always felt that finances were a large part of it. He's a soulless, selfish individual who had no desire to share what he felt entitled to with his wife of 8 years. (He admitted in questioning that the USAA account was Shan'ann's from before and was used to make house payments. So he even wanted whatever was left of her money from before the marriage.) He didn't want to have to pay child support, maintain insurance, or even coparent. Part of wanting rid of them all was always about financial gain. One of the first people he called the next morning was the realtor...
And NK was on him about his finances. They worked together on the budget for his apartment. I'd bet he became more concerned just because she was concerned. Meanwhile, he was searching Audi's. o_O

They did have a conversation about it. I got the feeling she told him or at least suggested that he close his Facebook account.

Pg 576 (Discovery pg 649) - I asked NICHOL about her social media use and she said she has not used social media since approximately 2018. NICHOL said she last used Linkedin, however, rarely. NICHOL said she discussed with CHRIS shutting down his Facebook.com profile. CHRIS mentioned to her on Saturday August 11, 2018 during their dinner that he had shut down his Facebook.com account. CHRIS said he did not use the account. NICHOL asked if he had shut the account down all the way by sending a request to Facebook.com and CHRIS did not know about this requirement. NICHOL believed his account was only deactivated on August 11, 2018.
I haven't used SM since ..... ahhh... No-vem-ber? 2018. (NK, probably)

The difference for me is that he raised his voice because he believed that was what he supposed to do to be assertive in his denial because his hollow-voiced denials hadn't convinced them. We have to remember that he's so devoid of normal emotions he was having to google what it felt like when someone said "I love you." We know it wasn't because of lack of being told and shown that regularly by Shan'ann. He had experienced other people's love but he's so numb he didn't know the descriptive words for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper