GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched the 20/20 episode last night What really got me was he was on surveillance video buying a breakfast roll at a convenience store right after disposing of the bodies. How sickening.
He changed 360 degrees since SW married him like his soul was hijacked by a demon.
another thought, was it the new baby that he wanted at first and now didn't want push him over the edge?

The pregnancy could have been the straw that broke the camel's back (so to speak): we have seen it so many times before (Scott Peterson comes to mind): How many women have been murdered because their partner simply did not want another baby--- it is of course more complex than that in most cases, but that seems to be a big factor in many of these murders of pregnant women.

Thank you as always PommyMommy! In reading this again, it's sickening how much damage was done to little Bella.

I've heard a lot about injuries to her left buttocks as a result of how he dumped her into the tank, but she sustained many more injuries during that horrific process it seems.

Sorry for the words running together, that's how it copied from the report.

He put a lot of effort into dumping Bella into that tank. Horrific. jmo BBM from the autopsy report:

• A13x3cmareaofverticalexcoriationsontheleftbuttocks

• An at least 1.5 cm laceration of the frenulum and upper gumline

with associated pink-purple contusions

• Superficial probable bite wounds of the mucosal surface of the

tongue

• A9xupto4cmyellow-tanpossibleabrasiononthelefttorso

• A3x1.5cmfaintyellow-tandiscolorationonthesuperioraspect

of the left shoulder

Poor baby girl.

I just watched the 20/20 episode and I am a HUGE fan of the show but was a bit unimpressed. There were a few places where they showed pics of Bella and "Cece" that clearly weren't of Cece. Also, they really went with the gas station video, huh? That is so obviously NOT CW that I think it's borderline reckless to have shown that. I hope that person comes forward to say it was them on that footage. Lastly, I feel they portrayed NK to be a lot more sympathetic than we know her to actually be. Anyone who hasn't read the discovery but has only seen this show and the Denver Post piece would find her to be such an innocent victim in all this, which she is most definitely not.

But it was really nice to see the Rzuceks and hear from them. It's sad that they even have to go on a national platform to defend their daughter, who is a murder victim. It was also nice to hear from her friends, particularly NUA. That poor girl is so distraught. I wish them all peace and healing.

Yeah, IMO if he strangled his wife front on she would of most likely fought back, and possibly her hyoid bone would of been fractured as happens in a lot of strangulation crimes. That's why i think she was sleeping on her side and he killed her in her sleep, because of the lack of defensive wounds. Anyway that's JMO.

IIRC the DA said thst Shanann's hyoid bone was NOT broken, when he described how SW was strangled slowly and with determination!

So NK brought up in the recent police interview that was released that she saw CW was using double the recommended amount of Thrive. He always wore two patches instead of 1. He had plateaued as far as weight loss and that's when he asked for her advice on diet. She said she wasn't sure if he doubled up on the other supplements as well. She said it was like he never wanted to sleep and he wore her out. He began working out a lot. He also had sex with NK 3-4 times a day. He lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks I think she said. It makes me wonder if he experienced caffeine induced mania.

Now I am not blaming Thrive.

Any form of caffeine can be abused such as energy drinks or caffeine pills. It is up to consumers to use caffeine in moderation and be responsible. There are disorders and addictions related to caffeine. Certain studies claim caffeine abuse can exacerbate underlying mental illnesses.

Here is one of the studies: Manic Episode Following Ingestion of Caffeine Pills: A Case Report

A combination of the euphoria brought on by his affair, the stress from his mother meddling in his life constantly, underlying conditions such as borderline personality disorder maybe, and caffeine abuse may have led him to be reckless enough and crazy enough to actually plan this and carry it out IMO. We even saw that he crashed at the police station and could hardly stay awake.

I hope I don't create offense with this subject. It was just something that caught my attention. I don't think it would have provided any kind of defense in court. It might explain the shift in those 6 weeks in addition to NK.

Great post! It seems reasonable he was living in euphoria. His over the moon infatuation with a new love interest, the anticipation of a three way (per NK ph searches) & endless hours of carefree sex. I’m sure his mind was racing Saturday & Sunday, thinking he would lose NK , once S returned. If they were intimate 3-4 X daily he had to be concerned how he would manage such a schedule & his marriage.

Makes me wonder if CW was using drugs at some point during his sexual escapades with NK. Pardon this, but there is an expression, “dope dick”, SOME men using opioids experience this. They become like the Energizer Bunny!

Because of the Oxy google search, is it possible he was using? Idk if a tox’ was performed after his arrest or not. Even so, it’s likely it would have been out of his system.
I worked for a drug court program for a few years, during “group” the men would often discuss their “stamina”, after using.

Oxy, as we all know is extremely addictive. Had he used recreationally during his bachelor weeks & abruptly stopped, he would experience some side effects.

In any case, how very fortunate the Rzuceks are to had six weeks of fun in the sun, amongst other memory making moments, with their three girls.

So you think her activity was still be monitored by LE and they were collecting her searches from "the cloud" after she turned in her phone?
I suppose it is possible, but that is really disturbing, if true. She wasn't a suspect and should have been free to look up news about the murders on Sept 1, 2018 without that search going into the discovery packet. I'm unsure of the relevance of a Sept 1, 2018 search as it would be natural for her to seek out news at that point. Why would they have that in the timeline? JMO.

BBM

I guess just to cross their Ts and dot their Is.

On another note, CW's description of how he felt about his new "love" interest is so textbook. Straight from the cheater's script. It's infatuation, not love. All cheaters say the same thing....."I've never felt like this about anyone before!" (Read: "Since I'm now a grown-up man with a grown-up life and responsibilities, it's been a long time since anyone has fawned all over me and made me feel so desired. It must be true love!")

I do believe that Shannan taught Bella the song My Daddy is a Hero. She was probably always pumping him up. I was in a marriage like this. Never enough.

The girls were probably afraid of him and he resented them being so attached to their Mommy.

IMO

I don't get that impression at all here.

Would someone be able to tell me what SW last texts to CW said please ? I asked a while ago for the link so I presume no one has it. TIA

Mad/rage in the sense he was in a relationship and a family he no longer wanted. I feel that rage oriented not from personal dislike of his wife or children but because he met someone else that he wanted more and he saw them as the reasons he could not have what he wanted. I firmly believe if his AF person had not “taken his breath away” their marriage would have plodded along as usual. He told LE he fell out of love with Shanann because he fell in love with her. I find it hard to reconcile if he was so full of personal dislike for Shanann that he never told her about the affair. The neighbor said he heard them arguing, Chris would go crazy so he was not meek.

MOO

Agree. "Falling out of love" is probably a simple way to describe a complex set of feelings associated with a powerful new infatuation in NK. Chris probably didn't have the emotional maturity to understand and deal with these feelings in an adult way. But this wouldn't necessarily translate into anger/rage except for the rationalization he was likely constructing in his head for why SW was driving him to cheat.

Dave

The DA said that; Shanann was strangled slowly and with determination. That suggests hatred and punishment to me. It was more than just getting rid of someone.

There were easier, and probably quicker ways, to murder the girls, but CW chose a method that guaranteed that they would be looking at him, and he at them. The brutality of it nauseates me.

The hiding of the bodies seems ritualistic to me; each separate from the others. CW alluded to that when confiding in his father.

It seems to me that there was a lot more going on in CW's evil, malignant brain, than just "getting rid" of an impediment to his freedom and happiness. Does anyone else see it this way.

I do hope a professional studies and writes a book about CW and this case.

The pregnancy could have been the straw that broke the camel's back (so to speak): we have seen it so many times before (Scott Peterson comes to mind): How many women have been murdered because their partner simply did not want another baby--- it is of course more complex than that in most cases, but that seems to be a big factor in many of these murders of pregnant women.

By all accounts from Shanann the pregnancy was CW's idea. He pushed for it and said he really wanted a boy. Everyone who knew her well knew her first two pregnancies were high risk due to her Lupus. Her parents were even concerned and thought she shouldn't risk another one. I think CW had some sick idea that if SW was pregnant he was justified in cheating on her. Or maybe he was hoping this 3rd pregnancy would actually kill her. She was experiencing major sickness-- low blood sugar, inability to keep food down, etc. At one point during the NC trip SW was texting with a friend of hers that told her she needed to go to the ER because she was dehydrated and not keeping water down. SW replied to her friend that she was out of network and was afraid the ER in NC would be super expensive. And during all this time of SW being sick CW refused to so much as hug her and tell her it would be alright. When they went to the beach they stayed in a beach house apart from the rest of the family and CW refused to touch SW. SW tells her friend all about this in the texts recently released.

All this to say, I think this went much deeper than CW not wanting another baby. I think he had plans to murder her possibly even before getting her pregnant. I think he purposely got her pregnant so that she would be extra vulnerable, extra weak and her body would change to something he didn't find as desirable. I think he did this to make it easier for himself to justify (in his mind) murdering her. It's abhorrent to us-- to any normal person really, but there are men who think like this-- that women are not desirable when pregnant. There are men who think it's ok to cheat when their wife is pregnant. CW is an evil piece of scum who would think this way IMO. He is also a weak minded coward who would need to give himself an advantage so that he could murder his family while they slept. He said himself he is "non-confrontational" and that is one of the few things out of his mouth I believe. He didn't want to confront SW with the truth of his affair with NK, that she was close to finding out about. He didn't want to have to confront NK and tell her his family was back in town and their 4 times a day meet-ups would have to end. So he murdered his family rather than allow himself to be revealed for the coward and liar that he is by either woman.

MOO.

I think Nicole's calling the police so quickly thwarted his plan. Nicole deserves some kind of award for her heroism in this case. if not for her he would have had more time and his plan could have worked.

NUA's quick actions stopped that monster from being able to have time to stage the house. She definitely deserves an award, not only for being a true friend to Shanann, but also for being incredibly brave. I think the neighbor with the security video deserves an award, too. He was tuned into what was going on around him and he came forward very quickly with his security video.

CW didn't have time to stage the house, or unlock interior locks thanks to NUA getting LE over there asap. The only conclusion that could be made based on the way the house was locked up from the inside is that Shanann and the little girls would have had to have left the house via the garage. The neighbor's security video showed exactly who was in the driveway that day. They were a deadly duo for CW, IMO.

When we were first discussing this case and trying to figure things out, there was much discussion about the neighbor's security video and discussion about whether CW knew about his neighbor's security cam.

After seeing the video showing CW's reaction at the neighbor's house when the security video was being shown, it appears that either CW didn't know about the neighbor's security camera or the security camera completely slipped his mind as he loaded up his truck that morning.

As if he had a mind to begin with.

Could we have clarity on the last item on your list please. This was a major turning point and could have been a catalyst for what CW did. His father blocked him on facebook after that incident. It's in discovery and it's in MSM.

Can we have clarification as to why it is off limits please, because a rift between CW and his own family is massive. His dad was his hero - he said this to investigators and Shanann said that to Addy too (it's in her phone conversation with the investigators). He may have chosen his relationship with his father over Shanann and his children. His family didn't celebrate Cece's birthday because of it, and CW didn't even think his father could facetime with the girls because they would tell Shanann. Shanann had every right to have his family blocked from seeing the children after that which would feature in any custody arrangement going forward.
My suggestion is: direct quotes from MSM/discovery docs are fine (assuming they can be linked from an approved source), general discussion of an incident related to a nut allergy is okay, and speculation about this causing a rift/catalyst within the family is okay. What I would suggest steering clear of are things like debating if it was nuts or ice cream, who was or wasn't allergic, how severe the allergy might have been, what parents should or shouldn't know or do in relation to nut allergies.

But that would be after she got her phone back from the police. They could not have seen that she searched her after they had examined the phone.
Then why was it documented at all? I thought it was just the year that was a typo. So if they were not monitering her phone I guess there is no reason to wonder why she made the search. That's what I was replying to. Someone had asked why she would search the name at that time. I didn't realize the whole entry was a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass