GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing he can say that will explain it. MOO.
Exactly, and all it would do
Slowly wading through the latest doc dump, so far:

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something professional and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

Ronnie’s substance abuse issue was cocaine when CW left for college.

After the nut incident the family didn’t just block SW, they blocked Chris too. SW said they ruined everything special from the proposal, engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. It was Cindy and Jamie deliberately trying (and eventually succeeding!) to destroy the marriage. (Hope they’re happy with themselves, it makes me sick).

Jamie was the golden child and Chris was always chopped liver. He had issues with his Mom. Mom would always talk over him and he would submit.

Photos all over their house of Jamie’s kids, and not of CeCe and Bella. Cindy deliberately messed with Bella while they were there, saying Bella could have things Mom said no to, teaching Bella to keep secrets from Mom, that kind of thing.

Nasty, nasty people.
Just unGodly! Oh, how could a mother and grandmother do that to their own blood! Just goes to show how she felt about Inmate Watts, let alone Shanann and their children.
And as must as I hate to think about this, but I imagine Mother Watts and Jamie are actually pleased with the outcome. :mad:

And that's what I take issue with.

If LE must abide by FoI, they should be extremely cautious in the handling of private information.
I'm not really sure what LE have to abide by in criminal cases actually, when interviewing witnesses?
And does it vary by state?

How bout setting the record straight if the Watts were paid for THEIR interviews? They can interview Shanann's family a dozen times and pay for it and it will never come close to compensating for the loss of their family. Why does THIS record need to be gotten straight? For whose knowledge? For those who wish to cast aspersion?
It doesn't matter to me if they were paid for the interview and no I can't imagine any amount of money would compensate their loss.

CW killed his entire family and he is going to be in prison for the rest of his life. It doesn't seem healthy to become so emotionally attached that we no longer think facts are important or 'setting the record straight'. As for those that use facts to cast aspersions on the murder victims, that's on their conscience. IMO

He said he strangled her from the front. In his interview. He claimed he pulled her off Cece and then she was magically laying faceup accords Cece's bed.

The evidence suggests he coldly planned this because he was desperate to be with and please his affair and knew no other way out. Not that he erupted in any rage.

In another interview after he confessed he said he strangled her from the back. Hard to know when dealing with a pathological liar

How can you know this? They were only in a relationship 6 weeks. Everyone in a new relationship has a wonderful time the first few months. You are comparing a relationship of a few weeks, with no responsibilities to one of 8 years with two children and another on the way. They can not be compared.
I agree! The man had everything that really matters in life and he literally threw it all away.

What do you think would have happened to NK and any children they may have had, if he somehow got away with this, and they had gotten married? I’m thinking the exact same thing he did to Shanann and the children.

His finger grip marks were on the right side of her neck. I think that means she was likely lying on her right side and her left side was uppermost.
Yeah, IMO if he strangled his wife front on she would of most likely fought back, and possibly her hyoid bone would of been fractured as happens in a lot of strangulation crimes. That's why i think she was sleeping on her side and he killed her in her sleep, because of the lack of defensive wounds. Anyway that's JMO.

I just searched "Christmas markets" on Google on my laptop.

I then went to my Google app on my phone and looked at my history. There it is, my search for Christmas markets.

So you think her activity was still be monitored by LE and they were collecting her searches from "the cloud" after she turned in her phone?
I suppose it is possible, but that is really disturbing, if true. She wasn't a suspect and should have been free to look up news about the murders on Sept 1, 2018 without that search going into the discovery packet. I'm unsure of the relevance of a Sept 1, 2018 search as it would be natural for her to seek out news at that point. Why would they have that in the timeline? JMO.

Seeing in CW's interview talking about how NK takes his breath away and seeing the cards he gave to NK saying "you take my breath away" is chilling knowing that is what he did to wife/ unborn baby boy and 2 little girls. I also noticed the searches of song lyrics and now see he placed those quotes in his greeting cards to her.. ..it is like a juvenile relationship with having a love song and quoting lyrics to a song to express feeling. .. typical sociopathic behavior, not having feelings.

BBM, Agree and i believe Shanann's hyoid bone was also intact.
I think she was probably asleep when attacked by CW. She did get home around 2am. and would of been exhausted after her trip home i would think.
I wonder if she died from carotid artery compression rather than strangulation, which puts someone out very quickly, in a matter of seconds from what i read?

Wouldn't strangulation cause carotid artery compression?

It was interesting listening to the interview with NAU, and learning from that interview that she shared the same doctor that Shanann had, and how she positioned her question to the doctor as to not violate HIPAA regulations. She just asked the doctor's office please let me know if she was here, as if she wasn't here I need to be concerned and I need to know if I need to be concerned.

It was also interesting listening to his neighbor's interview around the corner, and how Chris on Monday night positioned it to his neighbor, that the weeks that she was away, it was a trial separation.

The discovery I saw clearly stated that she had made MULTIPLE searches of Shanann and CW prior to June but that only some were specifically recoverable. It gave dates of 8/17 for CW and 1/18 for Shanann.

It's in the section laying out Nk's text messages and internet activity.

Yes, those dates are still not explained. They can't all be typos. JMO.

First of all, I hope SW's family DID get paid for being on 20/20. Those good people deserve so much, so much more than they're ever going to get. SW deserves to have her story told and her parents are the best advocates for her and girls. I have 0 problems with money exchanging hands. After all, 20/20 made money off of the episode. Seems only fair that they'd compensate SW's parents.

Secondly...I love the text that CW sent to NK. You know, the one where he says he didn't know that people like her truly existed?

People like what? Beautiful,vivacious women who earn their own money, are fun to be around, and want a family? Well, Chris, let's just look what's behind Door #1 here...YEP! It's your WIFE.

Women "like her" already existed; he was married to her.

Geeze this clown makes me mad.

Exactly, and all it would do

Just unGodly! Oh, how could a mother and grandmother do that to their own blood! Just goes to show how she felt about Inmate Watts, let alone Shanann and their children.
And as must as I hate to think about this, but I imagine Mother Watts and Jamie are actually pleased with the outcome. :mad:
I don't know. People like that need a scapegoat - someone who they can point at and say look over there, that's the evil one who's causing all the problems in our lives. Now she's not alive and no one with any sense is believing their vicious lies. Even if they did succeed in demonizing her it has to stagnate at some point but their lives won't. They'll need to find another diversion IMO and they may even turn on each other.

MOO

Thank you as always PommyMommy! In reading this again, it's sickening how much damage was done to little Bella.

I've heard a lot about injuries to her left buttocks as a result of how he dumped her into the tank, but she sustained many more injuries during that horrific process it seems.

Sorry for the words running together, that's how it copied from the report.

He put a lot of effort into dumping Bella into that tank. Horrific. jmo BBM from the autopsy report:

• A13x3cmareaofverticalexcoriationsontheleftbuttocks

• An at least 1.5 cm laceration of the frenulum and upper gumline

with associated pink-purple contusions

• Superficial probable bite wounds of the mucosal surface of the

tongue

• A9xupto4cmyellow-tanpossibleabrasiononthelefttorso

• A3x1.5cmfaintyellow-tandiscolorationonthesuperioraspect

of the left shoulder

That's what it looks like to me also, (that it was planned), but why did he screw up so much, leaving his wife's phone home, leaving her purse home, dumping the kids in the tanks where they would eventually be found, leaving her car at home?

I think Nicole's calling the police so quickly thwarted his plan. Nicole deserves some kind of award for her heroism in this case. if not for her he would have had more time and his plan could have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky