GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, my brain's a little fuzzy on this one. First, when he was initially arrested, it was reported that the truck was parked down the street.

What I remember from neighbor NT was that CW had been parking the Lexus down the street and NT couldn't understand why CW parked his truck so far away after it was burglarized? I probably need to go back and watch that again. Can anyone else help? TIA
MOO

I learned about this by listening to Shanann's dad's interview with LE. He said the next door neighbor (the one with the security video) told him that CW had parked the Lexus down the street, and he also parked his truck across the street from the next door neighbor's house. I got the impression CW parked the truck where he could see it, because of vandals.

There's a reason CW took Shanann's Lexus out of the garage and parked it down the street, a distance from the house, but I can't figure out why he did this. It probably ties into NK, but IDK. It might be that he hoped the Lexus would be vandalized, just to mess with Shanann and cause her more grief?

Also, Shanann's dad said CW never parked his truck on the driveway because it leaked oil and Shanann did not want oil stains on the driveway. Apparently that morning was the first time the truck had been on the driveway, and that didn't miss the notice of the next door neighbor. It seems that neighbor was really tuned into what was going on at the Watts household and that proved to be a very good thing.

Shanann's dad also said that Shanann was unhappy with CW because instead of taking a Uber to the airport when he flew to NC as she suggested, he drove the Lexus and parked it outside in the airport lot and she was very concerned about the Lexus being parked there.

Thanks, Pommy. I wonder if his normal boots were in the truck all full of dirt and sand.

I think this is the outfit CW wore, to dispose of the bodies.
?? CW did not want his good clothes, with smell remnants of deceased bodies.
I think Police also found a pile of CW's old baggy clothes on the floor which he stated he would give to charity.
MOO.

I don't think that we can out members here.
What Jennifer says is true; however, I have heard discussion on other sites that JW has a Facebook group in support of CW. You have to answer questions before joining. I haven't tried to join and don't want to hear what she has to say. CW's mom did a podcast with a group last night and is apparently still bashing SW and saying she believes CW's story. I didn't watch it. I was afraid my head would explode.

Good question. I can only think he disabled it? Risky, but this guy took huge risks that never paid off, TG!

I wonder if he somehow "broke" the garage keypad so that it would not give accurate readings on when the door was really opened. Then he could open the garage anytime day or night with the car opener and just tell Shanann it was a false alert if she got a message saying the door had been opened at 2 AM. But I know that SW's parents had backed up the story that the garage keypad was malfunctioning when they stayed with them too. Still, going in and out through the garage door would let him avoid his own doorbell camera on the front door.

I learned about this by listening to Shanann's dad's interview with LE. He said the next door neighbor (the one with the security video) told him that CW had parked the Lexus down the street, and he also parked his truck across the street from the next door neighbor's house. I got the impression CW parked the truck where he could see it, because of vandals.

There's a reason CW took Shanann's Lexus out of the garage and parked it down the street, a distance from the house, but I can't figure out why he did this. It probably ties into NK, but IDK. It might be that he hoped the Lexus would be vandalized, just to mess with Shanann and cause her more grief?

Also, Shanann's dad said CW never parked his truck on the driveway because it leaked oil and Shanann did not want oil stains on the driveway. Apparently that morning was the first time the truck had been on the driveway, and that didn't miss the notice of the next door neighbor. It seems that neighbor was really tuned into what was going on at the Watts household and that proved to be a very good thing.

Shanann's dad also said that Shanann was unhappy with CW because instead of taking a Uber to the airport when he flew to NC as she suggested, he drove the Lexus and parked it outside in the airport lot and she was very concerned about the Lexus being parked there.
I am also pondering about why he left her car in unsecured areas and I can't think of a reason that would fit in with his thinking, but it does stand out.

What Jennifer says is true; however, I have heard discussion on other sites that JW has a Facebook group in support of CW. You have to answer questions before joining. I haven't tried to join and don't want to hear what she has to say. CW's mom did a podcast with a group last night and is apparently still bashing SW and saying she believes CW's story. I didn't watch it. I was afraid my head would explode.
Ok thank you very much. That was helpful. :)

With the last comment, I think Shan'ann was unhappy, because of the parking cost, at the airport.

Wow. When I first saw that photo it crossed the back of my mind, could that necklace be from him, but then I thought, no way would she do that. Where is the photo that CW took of the necklace? If she is wearing jewelry he gave her, I completely revise my opinion that she had nothing to do with this. It would be very disturbing and telling for her to wear a gift from the murderer.
It is the same necklace! I found in google images a site comparing the photos of the necklace in CW's hand and the one NK is wearing in the glamour shots. Oh wow, very observant of you and yep, I'm a little concerned.o_O

Edit: maybe just similar, looking at the site he says the straight on pic it looks more circular. Why would she even wear something similar? Idk, I'm looking too much into it. :confused:

I'm really sorry that I just googled "slang meaning of empanada" :oops:

But now I feel obligated to share with you all:

Urban Dictionary: empanada

I think CW did google it as he seems very literal. :rolleyes:

NK should have been offended at that comment.

But she probably knew what he meant and liked him saying it.

MOO.

(I really miss the vomiting emoticon)
He said it because NK used Spanish, I noticed in the email. He was copying her.

I think this is the outfit CW wore, to dispose of the bodies.
?? CW did not want his good clothes, with smell remnants of deceased bodies.
I think Police also found a pile of CW's old baggy clothes on the floor which he stated he would give to charity.
MOO.
I think that was what he was wearing taking the bodies out. Those looked like pull on boots. Really look like galoshes (rain boots, milking boots, the kind you wear where it is muddy). My personal theory is that be would throw away the old clothes and boots. The boot print at the site would not match the new Red Wing Boots. He just did not anticipate NUA calling with all of his work mates around to get suspicious of him.

And the look NUA give him!! her side eye for that man is unbounding.
Oh so true. So very true. I send that woman the biggest of hugs I could ever imagine giving. So brave, so strong.
I hope every single person on this board, hell everywhere... has an NUA. And if we dont, well, reach out and find one. People care more than maybe you know.
As evidenced here.

Yes I think so too. Perhaps he parked the Lexus on the street when he came home in the morning to switch cars because otherwise there would be an alert telling Shanann the garage door had opened and she would ask why he opened the garage door in the morning? With parking the Lexus on the street he could pretend he had gone for his morning jog, return home via the front door, let the dog outside, change his clothes and then leave via the front door again for work in his truck at his normal time. If he even thought about it that is... Maybe he didn't do any evasion of the security system and was only concerned about the neighbors seeing him pull the Lexus into the garage in the morning.
JMO.
This makes a lot of sense. It would be really strange for Shanann to get a bunch of alerts on the garage door when he always went out the front door. MOO

Wow. When I first saw that photo it crossed the back of my mind, could that necklace be from him, but then I thought, no way would she do that. Where is the photo that CW took of the necklace? If she is wearing jewelry he gave her, I completely revise my opinion that she had nothing to do with this. It would be very disturbing and telling for her to wear a gift from the murderer.

I cannot tell if it is similar, but look at the photo at the bottom of my post to see the necklace photo from the Discovery PDF:
Discovery p 2099 / PDF 1904

Do you know if those "glam" photos were taken for the newspaper piece on her? It made me uncomfortable that so shortly after the murd

Do we know when the interview was conducted? It wasn’t published until a few days before the sentencing, so could have been up to three months after. But, yeah. Ew...

I can't find the emails where are they!

I am having trouble copying and pasting, but click the link in PommyMommy post on page 2 of this thread to view a PDF with them. The oldest emails in the thread are at the bottom of that PDF.

Attachments

• 2A69E3E9-E82F-4029-88A9-0BE2F0887D73.png
    2A69E3E9-E82F-4029-88A9-0BE2F0887D73.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics