GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! were they in the 2nd discovery dump? I was looking for them in there but didn't see them.

Your post just jogged my memory of something else about the Lexus-- while Shanann was gone either the registration or license plate had to be renewed/paid. SW emailed CW something to print out and put in the Lexus to show it was up to date. I wonder if CW could have been hoping the Lexus would be towed due to expired registration/License plate? That would be one way he could "hide" the car-- by getting it towed. He could say nothing to SW and then claim it must have been stolen. Of course, this would not work because the police would find the date the car was towed and ask him why he didn't file a report, but the way his mind works I can see him thinking it was brilliant to risk the car getting stolen or towed. Or maybe he was hoping for hail damage just to make SW angry at him. Maybe it was all part of his gaslighting strategy.
JMO.
I think that something like what you are saying was going on. He wanted her car gone, for reasons that I cannot work out.

RSBM

Thank you for finding the photo. :) When I zoom in on it, the shape looks like a feather to me - a short, fat feather, lol. I don't think it resembles the one NK is wearing in the photo in the Denver7 article. JMO
It would be so much easier to see if there weren't other necklaces just behind and adjacent to the one he is holding out... I wish it were more obvious so we'd know for sure... :/

Your post just jogged my memory of something else about the Lexus-- while Shanann was gone either the registration or license plate had to be renewed/paid. SW emailed CW something to print out and put in the Lexus to show it was up to date. I wonder if CW could have been hoping the Lexus would be towed due to expired registration/License plate? That would be one way he could "hide" the car-- by getting it towed. He could say nothing to SW and then claim it must have been stolen. Of course, this would not work because the police would find the date the car was towed and ask him why he didn't file a report, but the way his mind works I can see him thinking it was brilliant to risk the car getting stolen or towed. Or maybe he was hoping for hail damage just to make SW angry at him. Maybe it was all part of his gaslighting strategy.
JMO.
I believe Shanann sent him a new insurance card for the Lexus. Apparently she paid for renewal in NC. CW is innocent on this matter, lol.

Night my dear fellow sleuths. Lost a day of studying during finals weeks but.....

So happy to "hear" your voices again. You're more company for me sometimes than I can say.

Sweet dreams... #ShineLikeShannan

And inmate CW... I hope the heartbeat drives you mad. jmo

Worth a listen.

Last edited:
It would be so much easier to see if there weren't other necklaces just behind and adjacent to the one he is holding out... I wish it were more obvious so we'd know for sure... :/
I clicked this image of NK from the MSM article and enlarged the image, and if this is the necklace in question?, it looks like a small gold ring on a gold chain.
Image Viewer

It's Nick Van der Leek's site - crimerocket
(dated November 29)
reading further though, he's not so sure, but gee, it's eerily similar.
I agree.... I wish the photo were sharper and could stand up to some enlargement without losing the detail.... because if that is what he gave her, and she wore it for press photos, IMO, that's significant...

Shallow alert: I don't think NK is ugly but that she's just basic looking. Bland oatmeal I guess. There's no ''Wow" factor. I think Shanann had rather stunning looks due to her ethnicity. Shanann was a classic beauty, IMO.

Shanann reminded me of a dresden doll with beautiful features, beautiful coloring and a porcelain, flawless complexion. I also think she possessed inner beauty as well and that she glowed from the combination of the two.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I know, but I think CW was misfiring badly in every possible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966