GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shanann was strangled, then Bella woke up and saw Chris wrapping her mom in the sheet and asked what he was doing. That poor girl. I hope all the people who have blamed SW for the murders feel horrible.

DITTO

They SHOULD feel terrible.

She adored those girls with every fiber of her being.

People make me sick.

It will not dispel their beliefs, IMO. They already are saying this was coerced, he was recorded without his knowledge, etc. They will never believe anything but the crazy story they've convinced themselves is true.

I hope this helped SW's family find some closure.

Probably true.

CW was born into a family that was the perfect breeding ground for his personality disorder. And now they cannot admit their sons guilt because that would be admitting their own guilt which they appear to be incapable of.

It’s incredibly disturbing to see the shear number of people who are willing to ignore facts, in order to force a preconceived narrative.

People so consumed by hate, that the truth is secondary.

And you’re right, many people who did realize they were wrong, are completely unwilling to admit it.

Part of it is face saving, the other part is that they are secretly holding out hope that they are proven correct.

Social media has revealed there to be many thousands of people like this.

It’s sick.

I think it's a sick form of protectionism on the part of some. They cannot allow themselves to admit maybe they were/are wrong. Ego and all.

It’s incredibly disturbing to see the shear number of people who are willing to ignore facts, in order to force a preconceived narrative.

And you’re right, many people who did realize they were wrong, are completely unwilling to admit it.

Part of it is face saving, the other part is that they are secretly holding out hope that they are proven correct.

It’s sick.

In addition, I think that some of the people do it just for their attention to themselves..

bringing up wild stories, and of course more subtly the obvious misprints in the media to just have it hatched up again and again so that followers get tired of it and leave, etc, and therefore new people that are following the case get very confused and believe them and question what they are asking.

...........and are very very very clever to stay with in terms of service of which website/facebook/ social media they are on. Moo

Many times, they are the ones that continue, and other ones get kicked out.

I have seen it on a few cases, and the same folks on social media seem to be doing it again.

I can’t get the image of sweet Bella singing the Daddy is my Hero song out of my head. And to know that shell of a human being took her life while she was awake and aware of what was happening and who was responsible. This is just too much :(

Poor sweet Bella. :( I had hoped that since the autopsy showed damage to her frenulum that she was just gasping for breath in her sleep. How horrible that she was actually awake, probably not able to sleep because she was so excited and just wanted to hug and kiss her Mommy. Damn him! Damn him! Damn him! I hope Bella's sweet little voice begging him to stop runs through his head 24/7 non-stop.

If someone starts cutting off your air supply, you're not going to sleep through that. No one dies in their sleep from being smothered or strangled, unless they are in a coma. The moment her airway was cut off she would've been jolted awake and panicking, before slipping into unconsciousness from lack of oxygen.

Probably true.

CW was born into a family that was the perfect breeding ground for his personality disorder. And now they cannot admit their sons guilt because that would be admitting their own guilt which they appear to be incapable of.
I have a feeling his family is going to blame it on rage and that SW forced him to do this. They will continue to make excuses for his behavior. I wouldn’t put it past them to also blame thrive and that it changed his personality (and that supposedly SW made him take it). Really sad that they will never take responsibility that their son is pure evil.

He wanted a brand new life. In his mind, he had to kill the girls as well, in order to achieve this.

He couldn’t just kill Shanann, and let the girls live.

If you’re evil enough to smother your children, you’re evil enough to think about it in advance.

It’ll be interesting to see what he has to say about it.
Agree. If he premeditated Shanann's murder then he had no choice but to kill the girls, too. How else would he go to the Cervi site first thing in the morning? He couldn't just leave the girls there alone. I know it is the most evil of the act, but I am convinced he premeditated the girls' murder. For his story to work, all of them had to go. He just didn't have the extra time he thought he would have to cover up. !

I have a feeling his family is going to blame it on rage and that SW forced him to do this. They will continue to make excuses for his behavior. I wouldn’t put it past them to also blame thrive and that it changed his personality (and that supposedly SW made him take it). Really sad that they will never take responsibility that their son is pure evil.

I hope they try to blame Thrive because Thrive is quite litigious.

I don’t even know if I want to hear any more details. Ive long suspected Bella heard something and got out of bed to be comforted by her mommy. I don’t want to think she knew what she may have seen. I think she was the second one killed and then Cece last while sleeping. If CW tells us exactly how she pleaded for her life... How in the world does a 4 year old beg for her life, how does she even know?

Probably more like, "No Daddy! Don't!"

It’s sick.

It's frightening. Some of these people serve on juries. And they destroy justice. Luckily, some attorneys can tell who they are during voir dire.

My one and only jury trial, (family law doesn't use juries, except in my one, very unique case), during voir dire there was a woman who answered all our questions satisfactorily, indicating no bias or prejudice. She smiled at us and our client a lot. This is case I worked with a veteran trial attorney from one of the biggest firms in the nation. Brilliant trial attorney.

She liked this potential juror and so did I. My law partner, however, who is works-for-his-money criminal defense and civil litigation attorney, said he wanted to boot her. He got a bad feeling. We over rode him.

He was right. During deliberations, we noticed she ate lunch alone, separate form the rest of the jury. She voted against our client, smiling as she gave her vote. It didn't matter, because we don't need a unanimous verdict in civil trials.

She was the lone hold out.

I didn't realize that there are two Dr. Phil episodes. One airs prior to the release of the written report and audio file, the other will be shown after.

Chris Watts’ daughter Bella ‘pleaded’ with killer dad before her murder: Report
In a press release, the “Dr. Phil” show announced that Shannan Watts’ parents Frank and Sandra Rzucek will appear on a two-part show along with their attorney, and are expected to reveal more about what the release described as Chris Watts’ “full confession,” including the last words of his 4-year-old daughter, Bella, who Watts is believed to have asphyxiated. Prosecutors said Watts smothered the girls and strangled his wife, according to People.

According to the upcoming report of the interview, Bella “pleaded” with her father before her death.

The “Dr. Phil” episodes will air on March 5 and March 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine