GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Chris Watts told investigators about his murders of his family
[...]
CREATING AN ALIBI
After murdering his family and disposing of their bodies, Watts told investigators that he went back to his home and tried to make it look as if Shanann had taken their children and left him. According to Watts, he took Shanann's wedding ring and left it on a counter so it would appear as if she wanted to divorce him. He also said he tossed a book on therapy in the garbage to make it seem like Shanann thought their marriage couldn't be saved, the documents state.

He went back to the house? Does this mean when LE called him and he went into the house before letting LE and Nickole into the home? Or did he make another trip home?

jmo

I love the way the investigators blow smoke up his *advertiser censored**.
"Chris, can you help us understand so that when we are interviewing the next guy, we can be like oooh, this guy isn't a monster, he's really a good guy like Chris Watts." Paraphrased. But lol. Tammy and Coder are so great.

Don't know if anyone else noted this from the interview, but he says he told his defense team a week or two after he was jailed that the initial confession was false and that he really did kill the children.

If strangling was part of their regular sex routine, maybe she thought it was just that? And then passed out and could not fight back....

??

I find the sitting on top of her very odd. Who has a conversation like that?!

I’m not sure about their sex routine and I hate to speculate on it. I do doubt that SW was the type to be up for strangulation related activities especially while pregnant moo

I will say that I think cw likely had some deviant desires that nk had no problems fulfilling.

His mom still wanted him to fight this prior to this interview.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She probably still does. I hope we never hear from the Watts again. I will lose it.
How would did it not compute that he’d be in prison the rest of his life? Surely that was main concern, hence the cover up...I don’t get this.

—-

Wait is he saying he thought he’d get some kind of reduced sentence?

My brain is just mush right now.
Yes, his genius IQ somehow led him to believe that if he confessed, he would get a lighter sentence, I suppose. :confused:
MOO

Yep. He’s basically contradicting himself. He doesn’t know how it all happened, yet it was inevitably going to happen. He was straddling Shanann and they were just talking, yet he must have been in a rage. He “doesn’t remember” pinning her arms yet she somehow didn’t fight back (even though that is instinctual and fight or flight was more likely than freeze for several reasons).

It’s also a way of saying, “the events were making this happen, rather than me making the events happen.” He is not able to fully integrate what he did into his ego so that he can take absolute ownership.
No surprise, remember Mom said, paraphrased How did this happen to Chris!
It all happened to him, wasn't his fault, he heard it for the first 25 years of his life.

I can not belieeeeve we are all here again like this...

Wow just wow.

I really liked the opening letter which pretty much says this is going to open up old wounds, even for those not related to the case.

Again my prayers go out to the Rs. We can barely stomach this, imagine them.

@PommyMommy ,

Do you know if there’s a full and accurate transcription of the audio already completed ? Tia. I’m listening straight from the horses mouth to the audio but sure would like to be able to pull quotes.
Not that I know of. The closest thing to a transcript at this point is the PDF.

Otherwise, if you go to the YouTube videos in this post, you can click on the three dots at the bottom right of the videos to see a rolling transcript.

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

Attachments

Ugh, that let Bella see him drag SW out of the house. Those girls had to be in a state of shock and horror. They could smell something bad in the truck. SW had evacuated during the strangling. Why did he put them in back with SW? He could have put her on the backseat to continue the charade she was sick instead of the floorboards. He just didn't want to deal with the girls and clearly didn't care what they thought. This is just too horrible for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457