GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Beautiful red rose for Shanann for her passionate, fiery love of those around her. White daisies for the purity and innocence of the girls. Perhaps a callaghan lily for Niko. The flowers are cupped shaped sort of like the safety of his mother's womb.

This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.

Looking it up (flower). I’d like to throw some purple in there somewhere for Shanann as well, she has a “purple vibe” to me too.

ETA: wow seeing a “gloriosa lily” too in shades of red and purple, wow, “womb”:

images

Source: michiganbulb.com

images

Source: dayliliesinaustralia.com.au

I wonder what Shanann’s favorite flower and colors were, anyone know?

Last edited:
I love Gray. He's SOOOOO MEAN, lol. ETA, haven't watched yet, but knowing Gray, it is likely NSFW :D

What’s NSFW?

ETA:

“Description: NSFW/ Not safe for work is an Internet slang or shorthand used to mark URLs and hyperlinks which link to videos or websites pages containing nudity, intense sexuality, profanity, violence, and/or other ... Wikipedia“

(@grayhuze — yo Gray, you out there causing trouble?? Heehee jk)

Last edited:
There were many ways he could have prevented it- saying no to Nichol Kessinger, saying no occasionally to Shannan, getting therapy, accept responsibility and realize he's not a victim, file for divorce.....
I hope he is tormented until the day he dies. The new details sicken me.
How do you come to the conclusion he couldn't prevent killing Bella, as she begged for her life?[/QUOTE
What I meant was. no one saw this coming (If you don't see something coming you can't prevent it right?). There were no clues he was going off the rails. He was good at acting normal. He even talks about how he wanted to look normal at work after killing them
Anyway that's what I meant they didn't have a chance

Looking it up (flower), will post pic in a second.

(ETA: wow seeing a “glorious lily” too, wow)

Is like to throw some purple in there somewhere for Shanann as well, she has a “purple vibe” to me too. I would see what her favorite flower was, anyone know?
There are purple calla lillies. Also some pretty shades of purple in chrysantheums.

I totally have a crush on him lol.

(Ahahababahahahahaha

@grayhuze get your arse in here now! Hahahaha

Thinking now about my post from Melisa Peskey’s thread, seems I have one on him too, a “talent crush”, I am blown away by his videos in Abby’s and Libby’s case.

Funny quote for reference, sorry for o/t but CW’s negative energy is so disgusting I feel some levity could be in order. You’re going to get a kick out of this esayer and friends hahaha, I’m thinking this post in MP’s thread to GH might sound a little mushy now that you mention it, standby..

ETA: hahahahahaha look at this @esayer, LMAO!!!

( @grayhuze

YoooHooooo, where aaaaare yooouuuh!? Hi GH! :) I hope you can take the time to pop in sometime? Just extending the invitation! I know you’re probably super busy but boy it would be my dream come true to have one of your visuals here, holy smokes...a freeway version like you did of the bridge? Omgggg I would be the happiest person in the world, but you know, no pressure or anything!! Heehee :heart:..)
)

Last edited:
It's not a fact that they are doing their job well, it's an opinion, so rather than say "don't seem to get" I would have said 'don't seem to agree' with that opinion.

In my opinion I would agree with you that they have techniques, but if those techniques are producing more lies about the way in which he killed Shanann and are hiding the (IMO) fact that he premeditated the whole thing, then it wasn't effective in this typical case of family annihilation. Chris Watts is no different from the others, even though they told him he was, IMO.

Instead of quoting me in a post to someone else, it would be better to use the reply function to my post, because that is the same as talking about someone while they are still in the room.

Now we are left with a murderer claiming he killed Shanann because she told him he wouldn't see the girls. It sullies her memory IMO. I believe he strangled her coldly, calculatedly and calmly with her pinned down while she was sleeping. I believe he used the same coldness and calculatedness with the girls in the truck, although theirs was a worse ordeal because they had the fear of being awake and knowing what he was doing. Whether Shanann told him after an earlier argument he would not see the girls is not relevant, because if he wanted to keep his girls he wouldn't have planned to also kill them. Had Bella not woken up I have no doubt he would have made the rounds to their bedrooms and also killed them while sleeping.

He took off Shanann's ring, he hid her phone, he put gas in the truck, he used the credit card, he sent the doll picture - why? Because he planned ahead, this wasn't done in a panicked half hour of madness and reaction before he left. He set his alarm to do this. IMO.

He sent calm texts to his colleagues from the site and took photos of sunflowers, why? because he was thinking, he was not in a panic.

As far as I'm concerned he planned this all in NC when he left that letter at his parent's house on August 6th (put up on another site that we are not allowed to link to but allowed to discuss) telling whomever it may concern that he would never do anything to harm his children or his wife. I've compared the handwriting and it matches his writing in my (inexpert but educated) opinion. His family did not take that letter to the police yet it is evidence out there in the world. Why they would not hand it over to investigators and investigators knew nothing about it at the earlier press conference shows me that his family knows it shows premeditation IMO.

I'm all for trying to understand killers but not for promoting their damaging lies. They should have left this to a psychiatric evaluation in due course IMO.

Actually I did quote your post as well as another post with a similar opinion as yours so I’m not sure what happened with that. I also put IMO in my post so I don’t need to be schooled on how to post or be told how to say what I said in the way you would have said it. So let’s just say we disagree on the FBI interview.

I agree completely with the rest of your post. He didn’t tell the truth about everything and I will always believe these murders were premeditated. I don’t think he will ever admit that. He cares too much about what people think of him. It’s like he can’t see that people already think/know he’s a monster.

God Bless the Rzuceks. My mind cant even go to their level of pain. Whatever it takes to bring closure to some of their unanswered questions is a blessing not many families get. The finality of clearing their daughters name is now one less burden.
The willingness to spare his life tells you the kind of people they are. CW will fade away their loss sure never will.

They sure are the nicest people. They've shown tremendous grace under fire. They're kindness love and faith will see them through. It's only been 7 months since this all happened. I think healing is easier with these virtues rather than hate anger and bitterness. Altho at times I'm sure they vent their anger

Looking it up (flower).

ETA: wow seeing a “gloriosa lily” too in shades of red, wow, “womb”:

images

I’d like to throw some purple in there somewhere for Shanann as well, she has a “purple vibe” to me too.

images

I wonder what her favorite flower and colors were, anyone know?
Maybe you can go back and look at the pictures and videos to see what colors she often wore. Imo

(Ahahababahahahahaha

@grayhuze get your arse in here now! Hahahaha

Thinking now about my post from Melisa Peskey’s thread, seems I have one on him too, a “talent crush”, I am blown away by his videos in Abby’s and Libby’s case.

Funny quote for reference, sorry for o/t but CW’s negative energy is so disgusting I feel some levity could be in order. You’re going to get a kick out of this esayer and friends hahaha, I’m thinking this post in MP’s thread to GH might sound a little mushy now that you mention it, standby..

ETA: hahahahahaha look at this @esayer, LMAO!!!

)
I love that lol. It's something about the way he talks, just totally cool.

I’ve got a question for you guys. Do you feel that are any questions that have not been addressed yet through this whole process?

Anything else specifically that you would ask CW if you could? (Not that he would tell the truth of course.)

Last edited:
I’ve got a question for you guys. Do you feel that are any questions that have not been addressed yet through this whole process?

Anything else specifically that you would ask CW if you could?

Let's see do we have a couple of hours? Lol. I would ask him Chris do you understand now that you could have gotten a divorce that you didn't have to take their lives. If you could go back in time how would you handle things

Looking it up (flower). I’d like to throw some purple in there somewhere for Shanann as well, she has a “purple vibe” to me too.

ETA: wow seeing a “gloriosa lily” too in shades of red and purple, wow, “womb”:

images

images

Source: dayliliesinaustralia.com.au

I wonder what Shanann’s favorite flower and colors were, anyone know?
Definitely purple, Magz. Shanann's mother wore a purple ribbon at CW's sentencing, the town of Frederick placed purple ribbons on signs and light posts in remembrance, and Shanann was an advocate for those with Lupus. Also, another flower to consider is Gardenia's. I haven't had a chance to research but am told they symbolize children and families.
MOO

It's not a fact that they are doing their job well, it's an opinion, so rather than say "don't seem to get" I would have said 'don't seem to agree' with that opinion.

In my opinion I would agree with you that they have techniques, but if those techniques are producing more lies about the way in which he killed Shanann and are hiding the (IMO) fact that he premeditated the whole thing, then it wasn't effective in this typical case of family annihilation. Chris Watts is no different from the others, even though they told him he was, IMO.

Instead of quoting me in a post to someone else, it would be better to use the reply function to my post, because that is the same as talking about someone while they are still in the room.

Now we are left with a murderer claiming he killed Shanann because she told him he wouldn't see the girls. It sullies her memory IMO. I believe he strangled her coldly, calculatedly and calmly with her pinned down while she was sleeping. I believe he used the same coldness and calculatedness with the girls in the truck, although theirs was a worse ordeal because they had the fear of being awake and knowing what he was doing. Whether Shanann told him after an earlier argument he would not see the girls is not relevant, because if he wanted to keep his girls he wouldn't have planned to also kill them. Had Bella not woken up I have no doubt he would have made the rounds to their bedrooms and also killed them while sleeping.

He took off Shanann's ring, he hid her phone, he put gas in the truck, he used the credit card, he sent the doll picture - why? Because he planned ahead, this wasn't done in a panicked half hour of madness and reaction before he left. He set his alarm to do this. IMO.

He sent calm texts to his colleagues from the site and took photos of sunflowers, why? because he was thinking, he was not in a panic.

As far as I'm concerned he planned this all in NC when he left that letter at his parent's house on August 6th (put up on another site that we are not allowed to link to but allowed to discuss) telling whomever it may concern that he would never do anything to harm his children or his wife. I've compared the handwriting and it matches his writing in my (inexpert but educated) opinion. His family did not take that letter to the police yet it is evidence out there in the world. Why they would not hand it over to investigators and investigators knew nothing about it at the earlier press conference shows me that his family knows it shows premeditation IMO.

I'm all for trying to understand killers but not for promoting their damaging lies. They should have left this to a psychiatric evaluation in due course IMO.

Although the situation is frustrating, my view is that with someone like CW, you can assume less than total truth. Truth is somewhat relative anyway, because people distort things to their own perspective.

But I think there are objective measures that tell us if the agents here did a good job. Did they get a confession from the murderer? Yes. Did they get him to talk? Yes. Do we have a good idea of what happened? Yes.

Definitely purple, Magz. Shanann's mother wore a purple ribbon at CW's sentencing, the town of Frederick placed purple ribbons on signs and light posts in remembrance, and Shanann was an advocate for those with Lupus. Also, another flower to consider is Gardenia's. I haven't had a chance to research but am told they symbolize children and families.
MOO

Thank you, Pommy. I’m going to run with this. For me this is a great way to honor and heal. All this new stuff has just opened up wounds for everyone and I’d like to initiate that healing process once again.

MOO
Gardenia's also smell so heavenly on a hot, summer night. Very fragrant.

Although the situation is frustrating, my view is that with someone like CW, you can assume less than total truth. Truth is somewhat relative anyway, because people distort things to their own perspective.

But I think there are objective measures that tell us if the agents here did a good job. Did they get a confession from the murderer? Yes. Did they get him to talk? Yes. Do we have a good idea of what happened? Yes.
CW tried to justify what he did by blaming someone other than himself. Most murderers place blame on their victims. CW is no different.

CW murdered his entire family because he didn't want to deal with the conflicts of SW and the THREE children that he would be obligated to support and take for weekends, etc.

The kids had health issues and so did SW. So, he really thought that this would be an ongoing drain of his finances and a big obstacle to his wish of starting a new life without them.

IMO, it had nothing to do with anything that SW said or did. This was planned and put into action when SW returned home. He just couldn't tell the investigators the real reason for the annihilation of his entire family.

He really had a fantasy of living happily ever after with NK. NK apparently felt the same way as she was researching wedding dresses on the night that SW returned from her trip and the murder spree began.

I think that NK wanted CW to divorce but had no part in the murders. I mean, what normal (or even semi-normal) person would think that your paramour would go home and kill his entire family.

She thought that CW was going to tell SW that he wanted a divorce. That's why she was helping with the search for an apartment.

If CW were even halfway smart, he could have told SW that he wanted a separation and to live on his own until he figured out what he wanted in life. I would have bet dollars to donuts that this passionate affair with NK would have burned out after a while.

If not, it would have given CW and SW time to adjust to the situation. It would also have been easier on SW. People get separated every day. That was the obvious solution, not murder.

The irony is that CW wanted to be free. Look where that got him.

Well I didn't decide actually, my being took over and removed the headphones

Sounds like a CW moment to me. Are you separate from your "being" then? Interesting.

I am angry at Tammy and Graham for giving him this platform to continue to spew his lies, really angry. I think they went there for selfish reasons because they didn't get a trial. None of this helps anyone, least of all the Rzuceks.
In my opinion, we don't get to decide what "helps" others. Least of all S's family. They feel it helped to know the truth, and the majority of people, including professionals, are certain there was a great deal truth reveled by this work. Most of us have said we wanted answers to questions, particularly pertaining to the "shadows" seen moving towards CW's truck in the cam footage.

Would you not want those babies to be fully understood, the details of their last moments forever wondered about? There is a LOT of collaborating evidence that he is telling the truth about what their last day alive was like. I, as a parent would NEED to to know that information. ( Not everyone may feel that way, but we don't get to decide that for victims families).

Disgusted and boiling over! This is nothing more than a media circus and ratings now, and a couple of LE (IMO) who enjoyed the spotlight rather too much, I believe. They gave him the original get out about Shanann doing it and now they're responsible for more of the same, IMO.

I don't see it that way. Sorry you are boiling over about it all. The public will always sensationalize horrific crimes, that's not going to change any time soon. I accept that as part & parcel of cases like this, but I choose what I do, I don't have to read about or "like" every aspect of a situation to be able to find some meaning and sense of closure in knowing the details.

In the interviews I believe it was Coder or Lee who first suggested it was rage. Oh how I wish they had not done that and just let CW try to give them a reason, I don’t think he would have ever used rage as a reason. He answered yea, that’s all I can think of yet he could not give them a reason for the rage. In my opinion if he felt rage it was only for them being back and ruining his little fantasy life.
But he was enraged, imo. Probably most of the time. In the video where S surprises him with the fact that she is pregnant again...he knows full well this intimate moment is likely being filmed for social media, so he recovers quickly, and acts the part of "happy man" , but you can see his jaw muscles working, clenching and un-clenching... for one example. I do believe he was simmering the whole time.

eta: In fact the look on his face when he he first sees her "oops we did it again" tee shirt, is so astonishingly like the look he has watching the footage of himself on the neighbors surveillance cam. Clear "deer in the headlights" moment imo and he fumbles quite obviously with his words at first as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member