GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching something today talking about Shanann's ring and it included the video from when she first was supposedly missing and the police were questioning and it was so weird to watch it knowing what we know now and seeing how nervous and talkative he was, clearly now in hindsight lying... I had a whole new outlook and realized how it must have looked to law enforcement at the time being trained as they are to look for these things in people, suspects, criminals. I was also wondering if her friend Nicole Atkinson, who was there at the time, saw how strange he was acting because she looks really anxious and nervous worrying about her friend.

I agree completely! HLN did a special after his "confession" and they played flashback video clips of him talking to police and media those couple of days after the murders. When I watched those back then, I couldn't see a darn thing wrong. He honestly looked pretty normal to me. How naive was I?????? NOW, I'm all.. hello.. he is obviously lying..!!!! What difference perspective makes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme