GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Are you absolutely sure that you are talking about the same crime as the rest of us? Scott Peterson was the one who took the picture and sent it to his mistress and pretended to be somewhere besides Laci's candlelight service. That did not happen in this case. By the time SW had HER funeral, Chris Watts was already in jail and he most definitely was NOT texting NK, nor was he at her funeral since he was locked up behind bars.

I feel like some of your statements are confusing THIS case with another one. Maybe it sounds like it shouldn't matter but, in the future, if someone who hasn't followed this case from the beginning comes along and finds this thread, they're going to read these things and have their facts confused. Facts are VERY important when it comes to murder cases. And the facts are: CW was not at SW's funeral or memorial service, nor did he send a picture to NK during said service, pretending to be somewhere else. By the time SW's funeral came around, NK had already been investigated and questioned.
The post you replied to was from this morning, and yes, it's been cleared up!

SBM. Absolutely nwmouse.
Here I am broadly characterizing what he said in his latest confession:
The kids and SW weren't around for a month so he wasn't constantly reminded of them. If they had taken a shorter trip he might not have murdered them. (paraphrased).

Since SW was gone for a month, and since he was able to basically ignore her texts, he was forced to hook up with NK to fill the void in his persona. He wasn't even that interested in sex, he just did it all day because she wanted to.

He just shifted into a relationship where he became what she wanted him to be. He had never camped in his ENTIRE life, but now he liked it. etc etc. She was already into his finances, criticizing spending habits of his wife, etc. Choosing an apartment for him. Watching which CC he used. Planning to teach his girls how to paint flower pots. Reinforcing the plan to have his kids with him for 7-8 days at a time due to his upcoming new work schedule. (Did anyone happen to tell SW that he was planning to take the kids every other week?)

I could go on, as I mentioned a couple of days ago now he's in prison with no one to emulate or please, so suddenly the bible is his role model for the first time in thirty some years. Just as his Mom was. Anything to please, even if it's just an inanimate object residing in his cell.

Absolutely there is no one home there, he's whatever he thinks the other person in the room thinks he should be. And that's downright scary that grown people can just be completely empty and capable of murder as a result.

Please no offense to people who take the bible seriously and follow the precepts.
This reminds me of NK saying in her interview that she told him in no uncertain terms when he has his kids, she does not want to hear from him. She wants him to focus on being a dad. That surely would have put a crimp in his plans to begin a new life with her if half the time she refused to talk with him much and she said the other half she didn’t plan to spend all her time with him, either. What’s a guy with no empathy to love to do? Obsession. Obstacles to obsession.

According to the purple girls podcast with close family friends of the Watts, once they became aware of the interview (but not its contents) they convinced CW to tell them by phone before they were blindsided by the media.

Apparently they are in shock. Either Cindy or Jamie (they only said “she”) texted one of them once they found out and said “it’s so bad”.

Can we link to Radar? There was a Radar Online interview with a family friend (possibly the same one, I don’t know) who said it was like going back to Day 1 for them, they’re reliving it all over again.

What this means for their future attitude, I don’t know
That is all correct. They are laying low...for now. I suspect they believe what he had to say but still blame SW for “happening” to CW.

Did anyone else notice that Tammy was not aware that CW was allowed to read Body of Evidence? It was right there in discovery, in the part where the jail guards reported what he was doing on their shifts. IE staring at the ceiling, reading Body of Evidence, etc. I even posted on it at the time, how inappropriate it was for a murder prisoner to have access to that book, which is about murder.

I'm inclined to believe this source since the Watts family says he should have stopped himself in the 45 minutes before killing the girls...but not before killing Shanann and her unborn son. o_O

They also say they lost their two grandchildren but no mention of their daughter in law and third grandchild on the way. No mention of the fact that they never got to meet their future grandson.

I'm somewhat open to having sympathy for the Watts family if they choose to make amends for their comments about the deceased. It sounds like a pipedream at this point, unfortunately. They should all find God and lament for all FOUR lives needlessly and brutally taken. No human is perfect. Shanann didn't deserve her fate anymore than the girls.

Per NUA's interview with LE, CW and SW sold Ford Explorer 3-6 months prior to murder ( lease was up).

They leased Lexus and were receiving $800 /month from Thrive. They were eligible for additional $800/month for another car but they chose to not lease another car, so received an additional $300/month benefit instead.

Lexus is a very nice car IMO. He could have kept it as his personal vehicle. I don't think the car was in Shanann's name only but it was a family car.

CW looking into Audi tells me that the Lexus definitely was going to be destroyed as part of his mu

To continue to receive the car allowance the Thrive sales had to continue to reach a certain benchmark otherwise the car payment is the responsibility of the Thrive consultant. I doubt CW was capable of that
“If Chris had been honest with them and the police honest about what they knew, they would have done things differently”. No matter what they perceive the facts to be, that is no excuse to be cruel, vindictive and have no compassion for your deceased daughter in law or her remaining family , compounding an already incomprehensible grief. Unfortunately they repeatedly showed who they are.

Did anyone else notice that Tammy was not aware that CW was allowed to read Body of Evidence? It was right there in discovery, in the part where the jail guards reported what he was doing on their shifts. IE staring at the ceiling, reading Body of Evidence, etc. I even posted on it at the time, how inappropriate it was for a murder prisoner to have access to that book, which is about murder.
Yeah, I thought that was weird too. He said it was the book they gave him that day.
I do remember something in the daily log regarding the books he was given. Most days the staff wrote that he was reading his book, but on one particular day they wouldn't give him a book, and asked him where he got the one he was reading, and I think he said his lawyer said he could read it or something. Maybe that was the book.
But on all the rest of the days they wrote that he was either reading or he was given a new book.
Maybe when they found out he had that particular book he really wasn't supposed to have it. Imo

I fail to understand how his parents talk to him by phone but the murders of their daughter-in-law, their granddaughters, and their grandson-to-be are apparently not discussed. Wouldn't you think that would come up in conversation? :confused:
MOO
Not in that family. They probably talked as if it never even happened. Imo

To continue to receive the car allowance the Thrive sales had to continue to reach a certain benchmark otherwise the car payment is the responsibility of the Thrive consultant. I think CW knew he could not maintain the level of sales necessary to keep the car and could not afford it otherwise.

“If Chris had been honest with them and the police honest about what they knew, they would have done things differently”. No matter what they perceive the facts to be, that is no excuse to be cruel, vindictive and have no compassion for your deceased daughter in law or her remaing family , compounding an already incomprehensible grief. Unfortunately they repeatedly showed who they are.
Yeah, you can support your son, and still treat the victim, and her family, with respect.

These are not mutually exclusive.

I'm inclined to believe this source since the Watts family says he should have stopped himself in the 45 minutes before killing the girls...but not before killing Shanann and her unborn son. o_O

They also say they lost their two grandchildren but no mention of their daughter in law and third grandchild on the way. No mention of the fact that they never got to meet their future grandson.

I'm somewhat open to having sympathy for the Watts family if they choose to make amends for their comments about the deceased. It sounds like a pipedream at this point, unfortunately. They should all find God and lament for all FOUR lives needlessly and brutally taken. No human is perfect. Shanann didn't deserve her fate anymore than the girls.

Yes to all of that. I did have sympathy for them until they opened their mouths.

They have some serious amends to make. Given all the work they’ve done to smear Shan’ann behind the scenes on FB, youtube, podcasts and even right here, they need to do it publicly IMO. Loud and clear for all their crazy minions to hear.

They need to put a stop to what they started.

Last edited:
so why on earth would he drive them out there alive like that? Why didn't he just kill the girls in the house also? Did he want to make sure he was driving while it was dark?
If ur going to kill them why drag it out like that?
He would have been so much smarter to kill them all in the house and just go to work by himself, leaving them there. They still would have him tho.

There is nothing that indicates there were marital problems, or that marital problems were the reason Shanann went to NC for weeks. She went to visit her family, as well as his...
I seem to recall the hair stylist that worked with Shan'ann's Mom saying that there were problems and that she definitely was getting a divorce.

I seem to recall the hair stylist that worked with Shan'ann's Mom saying that there were problems and that she definitely was getting a divorce.
There was discussion of Chris at the beauty shop. IIRC it was that he had turned cold towards her and he was possibly cheating. I wonder how much exaggeration is added, her texts it was evident she wanted to stay married if he was not cheating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member