GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they flip up in sections.

So the girls would share one, and Shanann’s body would be on the side that was flipped.

As I was writing that, I realized how morbid that sounds.

Then again, this whole case was that way.
The same thing happened to me. I was appalled at my own typing. sigh. I have followed this case closely from the very beginning since I live in this state, and for some reason the crass treatment of SW's body disturbed me more than the rest of it. I'm not even sure how that is possible. I suppose it comes in waves. He is a terrible, evil man.

Gotta give it to old CW.

For such an introverted, people pleasing, beta, momma’s boy, he sure got my (our) attention with his horrific and dramatic “confessions”.

Since I missed the visual, I went back to look at the photo of the interior of his work truck, to see how it gels with his second confession regarding the morning trip to the oil field.

Really having a difficult time accepting his story that the toddler girls were sitting on the bench seat, awake, with their deceased mom on the backseat floor. 45 minute drive. No Car Seats. Were they buckled up? Were they just quietly sitting there, especially CeCe? Not a lot of room.

It would help if he wasn’t such a pathological liar.

The photo I found is on a youtube link. Not sure if it is allowed. I googled: Interior Photo of Chris Watts Work Truck.

Am I the only one struggling with this version?

I can't force myself to believe a word this monster says. I wonder if he isn't making it sound so gruesome to torture Shann'ann and the girls' family. Maybe he is trying to make it seem he was preserving the girls' lives up until the last minute. I don't even wish to conspire why he would possibly make this new story up. The only thing certain is I do not believe it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think he killed all of them in their sleep. There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, Shann'ann could resist fighting back if she wasn't restrained and most likely asleep. It's hardwired within all of us to fight whatever is keeping us from breathing. This story is just one huge power trip. It really irked me when he claimed Shann'ann was probably praying, right down to a specific prayer about forgiveness. Dies he really think he can manipulate the masses into forgiveness (which translates to leniency) because the pregnant woman he murdered had already forgiven him through prayer before she was even cold? Give me a break, CW! Sickening.

JMO

I can’t believe CW’s work truck is actually available for sale. It should be kept in police custody or destroyed. Who would want to buy a truck with that history?

The infamous white Bronco of OJ Simpson remained in a dusty public parking garage for years. There are actual replicas of that vehicle in museums. Of course the story of the brutal slaughter of his beautiful ex wife and her lover was arguably the most notorious murder of our century. People are twisted. I do believe according to MSM that Bronco did sell in recent years for about 20X the KBB value due to the story around it. I hope the individual or company that makes the purchase will get a permit to burn it or crush it publicly. That could be very cathartic for some. Thise babies were supposedly murdered in that truck. Nothing good could come of driving it around. It would be a major bullseye at best.
MOO

The same thing happened to me. I was appalled at my own typing. sigh. I have followed this case closely from the very beginning since I live in this state, and for some reason the crass treatment of SW's body disturbed me more than the rest of it. I'm not even sure how that is possible. I suppose it comes in waves. He is a terrible, evil man.
Yes and then he buried her face down.

I wonder if the problems between Shanann and the watts family were instigated by CW
When the sister in law didn't invite any of her friends to the wedding, could Chris have cut those off the list. And same with the food at the wedding. Did Chris tell the family Shanann imagined health issues, same with kids. Again when Cindy yelled at Sandy when they were both there to see the kids could CW have told his mother something like "they aren't capable". Just some thoughts

I just received this alert” “Your post was removed because it contained a broken quote”.

Can anyone tell me what this means so I don’t do it again.

Thank You.

I just received this alert” “Your post was removed because it contained a broken quote”.

Can anyone tell me what this means so I don’t do it again.

Thank You.

You can't accidentally erase those brackets before and after that QUOTE tag. Otherwise your text becomes part of the post you are replying to, and if someone replies to you afterwards, it's a big mess, no one can tell who is saying what. And it could have been another poster who broke the quote before you answered.

Attachments

• zzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzz.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I wonder if the work truck will be purchased vy an opportunist.

Really, there is no reason the company cannot afford to have it crushed

I wonder what financial repercussions andarko experienced as a result of this? I imagine there could be enormous costs for them with the lost oil, environmental precautions, negative publicity associated with Watts and NK, etc. I assume they’d have to cease using cervi 319 altogether but not sure. All their other employees are victims of this too if the company suffers financially. I guess it all comes down to money for most companies. Imo

You can't accidentally erase those brackets before and after that QUOTE tag. Otherwise your text becomes part of the post you are replying to, and if someone replies to you afterwards, it's a big mess, no one can tell who is saying what. And it could have been another poster who broke the quote before you answered.
Thanks NuttMeg. This helps a bit, except for the last sentence. I've been the recipient of a few confusing alerts, and am becoming hesitant to comment. Starting to get a HOA vibe when I post. Again thank you!

Always comes down to money. Everybody has somebody to answer to. No money or less money equals less work or no work. Thats what this evil monster never thought of before hand. The effect at the one place he liked. His coworkers. He was such an idiot all around to do what he did.

Thanks NuttMeg. This helps a bit, except for the last sentence. I've been the recipient of a few confusing alerts, and am becoming hesitant to comment. Starting to get a HOA vibe when I post. Again thank you!
If it looks like someone else broke a quote and you can't tell exactly who is saying what, just don't quote anyone, start a whole new post of your own, and say what subject you are referring to.

I can't force myself to believe a word this monster says. I wonder if he isn't making it sound so gruesome to torture Shann'ann and the girls' family. Maybe he is trying to make it seem he was preserving the girls' lives up until the last minute. I don't even wish to conspire why he would possibly make this new story up. The only thing certain is I do not believe it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think he killed all of them in their sleep. There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, Shann'ann could resist fighting back if she wasn't restrained and most likely asleep. It's hardwired within all of us to fight whatever is keeping us from breathing. This story is just one huge power trip. It really irked me when he claimed Shann'ann was probably praying, right down to a specific prayer about forgiveness. Dies he really think he can manipulate the masses into forgiveness (which translates to leniency) because the pregnant woman he murdered had already forgiven him through prayer before she was even cold? Give me a break, CW! Sickening.

JMO
I agree 100%.

Maybe he didn't ever take toys with him, but NUA definitely mentioned the girls' blankets were missing from their beds. Plus, they never found them again. And as CW stated, he threw them in a dumpster before he arrived home. So something happened with the blankets..

I agree that I can only see one shadow, and I agree that either CeCe was dead already or she was sleeping and he carried her into the truck in the blanket that was missing.

To answer your question about CeCe.. MOO.. but perhaps she got on his nerves because he described her as like SW, and we all know how much he cared for SW.. he also described her as a child with a lot of energy which was completely opposite from his personality. Maybe he did keep Bella alive a little longer because he felt a bit more connected to her, but at the end of the day she received the same fate as anyone else.. and IMO the worst of them all since she saw everything else, asked him not to do the same to her, and fought back.
Was there any DNA evidence of the girls found in those black trash bags?

The house wouldn't bother me. To me, the house holds just as much good energy as it does bad-maybe more. The house was SW's home and she made it a good place to live. It was her domain and I believe that positive energy can outweigh negative. We live in a house where people were murdered; the former owners (the man's parents were murdered here) told us that he was GLAD when we bought it. He said they would've been glad to have laughter, music, and children back in the house again. He said that driving past the house and seeing toys in the yard, Christmas tree in the window, etc offered him some peace and felt much better than driving past it and seeing it empty and dark.

The truck, though? No. That was CW's. SW was full of light (#shinelikeShanann) and love. CW was not. I wouldn't want anything that was "his."
Did you see the video where the detectives were searching Shanann’s bedroom walk in closet and they heared a child laughing? That was really weird.

I wonder if the work truck will be purchased vy an opportunist.

Really, there is no reason the company cannot afford to have it crushed
I think Ford would have to purchase it first -- might be worth it to the company or the local dealer.

What about the house? <shiver>
Such sadness and meanness there.
It was a happy house once for all of them, IMO. Then CW's mask came off his heart and his face...
And he is sitting in the jailhouse not thinking a wink about any of that. I hope he is too busy turning his head around to make sure no one is sneaking-up behind him, and I hope he is afraid to go to sleep at night, or to take a shower, or go to the cafeteria, or to the bathroom, or the library, or to mop floors (or whatever his prison job is), or to go to the canteen (are his parents sending money to fund his canteen account? I'll bet what's-her-name (my name for her now) isn't funding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper