GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just piggybacking.... imo there is no way in heck Shanann didn't fight for her life, her unborn son's life, and Bella and CeCe who she had to know needed her. I'm not sure how he avoided injury, but no one could ever convince me she did not fight for her life.
Some how he immobilized her. Straddled her back, face down and strangled her from behind.

Some how he immobilized her. Straddled her back, face down and strangled her from behind.
Agreed. There is no way that I can see her laying on her back with him strangling her and not fighting back. There's no way I can see her laying there on her back with him on top of her killing her and her baby and "praying" rather than fighting for life.

I have to keep reminding myself that he's a family annhilator.
Nothing he does or says makes any sense.
He calmly disposed of them like trash and went on about his day
He still doesn't have any emotion about it. I can't understand it
Oh but he reads a children's book to them everynight.
His feelings are really lopsided and he planned to get away with it. I think he's still in shock that it turned out like it did

He did plan to get away with it. If he had, he would be out having himself a great time with either NK or another squeeze, JMO.

Agreed. There is no way that I can see her laying on her back with him strangling her and not fighting back. There's no way I can see her laying there on her back with him on top of her killing her and her baby and "praying" rather than fighting for life.
CW is such a bad liar. Yeah, she just laid there and took it all while saying her prayers. @@ Who does he think he’s kidding!
Shanann (like most mothers’) would kill to protect her children and she died knowing he was going to kill them too. Such horror.

His feelings are really lopsided and he planned to get away with it. I think he's still in shock that it turned out like it did
I wonder if he’s finally happy. No responsibility. No job. No obligations. He can finally focus on his favorite thing, himself.

bolded by me
That's because he viewed his family as obstacles to what he desired, so they needed to be eliminated.
Any loving parent knows his actions weren't that of a father who loved his babies.
So for his fans/supporters to persist in saying that he was such a great dad who simply 'snapped' is extremely insulting and scary.
I honestly hope they don't have children of their own, since they can't tell the difference between a loving dad and a psychopath.
MOO

Last edited:
I believe the 3 trending cases here at ws have one theme in common. All 3 tried to take the easy way out. Instead of facing the hardship and difficult tasks at hand the murderers tried to take the easy way out through violence.

If I had the power to reach others who have similar evil thought processes as in these cases I would say being in debt, the possibility of divorce, child custody issues, whatever the issues may be, it just isnt the end of the world and you'll get through as long as you dont give up and look for the easy way out.

Human life is more precious than anything in this world.

Right. I don’t think it’s even physically possible to not fight back. It would be a natural reaction.

Right. I don’t think it’s even physically possible to not fight back. It would be a natural reaction.

That and the fact that Shannan had a dominant personality gives me also the feeling she never on earth would just lay there while he was killing her. Still find it weird that there where no struggle signs though. That and the smears on the bedsheets make me also think she was laying on her stomach face down while he killed her.

That and the fact that Shannan had a dominant personality gives me also the feeling she never on earth would just lay there while he was killing her. Still find it weird that there where no struggle signs though. That and the smears on the bedsheets make me also think she was laying on her stomach face down while he killed her.
IMO the coward murdered both Shan'ann and Cece while they were asleep. Can't have any women or kids fighting back while he kills them, can he.

It’s a natural physiological reaction for the human body to fight to survive. Denying oxygen to the brain causes convulsions and extreme pain. All four of his victims suffered tremendously while he sniffed the life out of each of them. And poor Bella, she not only witnessed her sister being murdered (and possibly her Mother too) her physical injuries were due to her fighting to live while her “hero” betrayed her. How that sick SOB can live with himself, I will never understand.
so you don't think the girls lost consciousness quickly then?

I disagree. Unexpected violence tends to stun the victim into inactivity. Strangulation is up close and personal, and consciousness happens quickly. IMO its not unusual to not be able to fight back.

I think that is wishfull thinking. It is almost impossible not to wake up when you get strangled/smothered. Esspecially Cece who was a very light sleeper.
I mean that they were attacked while asleep, I didn't say they STAYED asleep. I believe the coward got SW while she was covered and asleep, probably on her belly, enveloped her in the sheet so she couldn't fight back. I think Cece was probably murdered in her bed, while asleep, as the pumped up weight lifting muscular guy who weighed some 160 pounds more than her smothered her with his hands. She, too, was probably covered with a blanket or sheet so her tiny fingernails would not scratch "Daddy".

The same tiny fingernails that sloughed off her body, along with her skin, after 4 days in crude oil.

Last edited:
I disagree. Unexpected violence tends to stun the victim into inactivity. Strangulation is up close and personal, and consciousness happens quickly. IMO its not unusual to not be able to fight back.
So do you think he chose strangulation as a kinder method of murder? Given that it all happened so quickly?

so you don't think the girls lost consciousness quickly then?
I’ve read that it takes 2 to 3 minutes to lose consciousness.

That’s a long time for a frightened, panicking child while she watches her scary Daddy cover her mouth with his big strong hands preventing her from breathing. Her heart rate increases tremendously, while her lungs seize up from lack of oxygen, and her brain starts to die from lack of blood. Count to 180 out loud. That’s how long they suffered in pain before he rendered them unconscious. Their poor little bodies weren’t quite done dying though. After that they went into convulsions until they were brain dead.

I don't think she fought but she must have struggled to get air and pry his hands off if she could get her hands free. I'm sure she was panicky until she went unconscious. They all suffered unless they were drugged. Terrible

Considering how much of a liar CW is does everyone believe he killed both girls in his work truck? Being the coward he is I would believe him throwing them each in the oil tanks alive vs. him killing each of them in the truck. I know this is a morbid question but did the medical examiner find any traces of oil in either girls lungs? I just find it really hard to believe anything CW says. Next thing we know he will be confessing to other murders soon he didn't even commit just to get some attention. I think he is an attention seeking jailbird.

Considering how much of a liar CW is does everyone believe he killed both girls in his work truck? Being the coward he is I would believe him throwing them each in the oil tanks alive vs. him killing each of them in the truck. I know this is a morbid question but did the medical examiner find any traces of oil in either girls lungs? I just find it really hard to believe anything CW says. Next thing we know he will be confessing to other murders soon he didn't even commit just to get some attention. I think he is an attention seeking jailbird.
The coroner stated they were dead before being placed in the tanks. They had no oil in their lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston