GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I believe it was Shanann who first brought up selling the house:

Following is text messages between Shanann and her friend while Shanann was in NC. These are from the second document dump, I believe.

Aug 4, Saturday
SW: ...I don't want him staying with us in Colorado...

Aug 5, Sunday
SW: ..

I can't find these August 4th and 5th texts anywhere in the 2000 page discovery documents pdf file. Did anyone figure out which page they are on? They are certainly not there if you control-f search for some of this language, but maybe they are screenshots of texts? If so, please someone post where they are located.

MOD NOTE:

Please remember that Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Please do not post any theories or debate about the psychological or medical background of the victims unless it is something that is verified in MSM, and include a link of such.

NEW MEMBERS - please familiarize yourself with this Websleuths rule.

EXPERIENCED MEMBERS - please DO NOT COMMENT or ARGUE WITH any posts that violate WS TOS. REPORT them instead. When you comment or argue with a post that violates TOS it only makes it more difficult to remove all traces of such a post. Send an ALERT to REPORT posts that are against TOS. Moderators will get to that post and handle it as soon as they can.

I have removed dozens of posts just now that perpetuated the original post that violated our TOS. If yours has been removed you now know why.

Continuing to post to argue about a post that is clearly a violation of TOS risks having the thread shut down indefinitely. Please help our victim friendly forum by refraining to engage with such posts, report the offending post, and give the moderators time to address it. That would help our discussion continue to flow within the TOS.

CocoChanel

The way I see it there's nothing worse than somebody that can kill their children and their pregnant wife so no matter what this says he is the lowest form of evil to walk this Earth and I just want to know how he feels about burning in hell, I really never thought that I would feel hatred for somebody more after 9-11, that is something I will never understand, but when i think about it, this is even worse and even though FBI CBI and police want to study his motives or maybe see if he had help I don't think he deserves to be treated like a human being let alone like a friend!!!??? I was going to say I'm sorry if I sound callous but I'm not sorry this is pure Evil based on selfish greed

If I was involved in the investigation I can guarantee that there would be other people put on a lie detector and be watched 24/7 not with protection but with surveillance and I wouldn't be schmoozing with this evil piece of s*** I would take away the picture as well as the fan mail because Shanann's parents no longer have their daughter nor their granddaughters nor their unborn grandson so there should be no privileges for this ! Time to make him hurt!! Prison should not have luxuries, that's the reason some people commit crimes and don't fear going there it's better than the life they lead?!?!?!?!

A petition launched by the 'general public' is demanding that CW return photos of Shan'ann, Bella and CeCe to his wife's family.

'As taxpayers and members of the public, we are outraged that Chris Watts was allowed to have a photograph of the victims he was convicted of murdering, including his two minor children,' the petition reads.

'Allowing a murderer to keep a trophy of his victims goes against the purpose and mission statement of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, which emphasizes public safety and victim advocacy.'

The petition claims that he has received notable treatment due to the celebrity of his case and demands that that not continue.

It continues: 'Unfortunately, the publicity of this case has exposed the nation to the horrors of familial homicides.

'We cried with the victim's family, we struggled to comprehend the brutality of the crime, and most of all, we continue to grapple the disturbed peace and increased suspicion that we all may live with a murderer.'

Petition has nearly 5,000 signatures demanding Chris Watts remove victims' pictures from prison wall | Daily Mail Online

What is going through my mind last couple of day's is. Chris is a strong man. Who was in a rage. We saw Bella having some injuries while he smothered her. I wonder why Shannan had so minor injuries of him strangling her. He was strong and in a rage. How did he manage to give her so minor injuries from that? That must have been a very controlled rage then.

What is going through my mind last couple of day's is. Chris is a strong man. Who was in a rage. We saw Bella having some injuries while he smothered her. I wonder why Shannan had so minor injuries of him strangling her. He was strong and in a rage. How did he manage to give her so minor injuries from that? That must have been a very controlled rage then.

I have been thinking about this, too. The thing is, we only have his word for it - that he was in a rage. And he is somebody who lies and lies and lies. Has been lying his whole life. I don’t believe he was angry at Shannan and the girls. I believe he was ice cold when he murdered them. He wanted his new life and they were in the way. In his lizard brain, he was merely removing obstacles that were in the way of his fantasy life with NK.
He is a contemptible specimen, barely human.

I have been thinking about this, too. The thing is, we only have his word for it - that he was in a rage. And he is somebody who lies and lies and lies. Has been lying his whole life. I don’t believe he was angry at Shannan and the girls. I believe he was ice cold when he murdered them. He wanted his new life and they were in the way. In his lizard brain, he was merely removing obstacles that were in the way of his fantasy life with NK.
He is a contemptible specimen, barely human.

He wasn't in a rage. He was just completing the important task. Calm as a python , methodically killing his family one by one after totally mentally dis attaching himself from them...

I would think that too, but when the police was there at his house and he came there too he looked like a deer in the headlights. Why wasn't he cold and methodical and a good liar there?

Second thing i was thinking about, how did Chris carry Shannan's body to the grave? Since he already had problems carry her through the house?

Last edited:
I would think that too, but when the police was there at his house and he came there too he looked like a deer in the headlights. Why wasn't he cold and methodical and a good liar there?

Second thing i was thinking about, how did Chris carry Shannan's body to the grave? Since he already had problems carry her through the house?
He looked like a deer in the headlights because NUA called for the wellness check before he had time to stage the scene. He was also surprised that the neighbor's camera angle had been changed so that it captured him loading the truck.

He obviously had a plan to get rid of their stuff and the Lexus, otherwise LE would have zeroed right in on his worksite, which is exactly what happened. I believe he was going to abandon the Lexus at some unknown location. I still wonder whether he would have needed help to do so. If so, there is only one person who wouldn't have turned him in.
MOO

He looked like a deer in the headlights because NUA called for the wellness check before he had time to stage the scene. He was also surprised that the neighbor's camera angle had been changed so that it captured him loading the truck.

He obviously had a plan to get rid of their stuff and the Lexus, otherwise LE would have zeroed right in on his worksite, which is exactly what happened. I believe he was going to abandon the Lexus at some unknown location. I still wonder whether he would have needed help to do so. If so, there is only one person who wouldn't have turned him in.
MOO

Yeah that sounds plausible. I just can't seem to ditch the NK involvement in this.

He didn't carry her body to the grave, he dragged her. There were dirt stains and patterns on the sheet from it being dragged along the ground. MOO

He didn't carry her body to the grave, he dragged her. There were dirt stains and patterns on the sheet from it being dragged along the ground. MOO

Yup, just like he dragged her down the stairs in the house.

. *%^*

He said he tried to carry Shanann’s lifeless body down the stairs but lost his grip and had to pull her along. Bella was watching and began to cry. He said he believed the noise of Shanann’s feet hitting the stairs as he dragged her down may have woken up Celeste, who came out of her room.

But that was only the beginning of the horror that little Bella witnessed and experienced that night. Who could ever imagine that it could get so much worse. A special place in hell awaits CW.

So Narc-like to blame children being awake & stressed about their deceased mother’s feet hitting the stairs!
Triple Victim blaming.
I mean let’s take stock....
He said he tried to carry her but , hey, she was too heavy(she was very dead) & he had to pull her along.
So. He justifies THREE victims.
Shame on the mom for not being “carry-able”.
Shame on the children for seeing horror. Freaking out.
He was out of options.
It was all THEIR FAULT after all.
Demonic indeed IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads