GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/11/us/chris-watts-photos-prison-cell-petition-trnd/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

I have no clue how a "normal" person could have pictures of his victims and talk to them. There is absolutely no logic in this. He must fit some sort of criteria in the DSM-V.
I bet his mother and sister reinforce this behavior, so they can say to their friends...he didn't do it. look at how he loves them.... He's so noble for covering for......
He only has a few ppl to get reinforcement from, you can see the result in his interview with the agents, so much of what he said could only have come from them.
I can just imagine the calls...Oh Mom, last night I read such and such scripture to little Cece....and she loves her little Goodnight Moon book!

Last edited:
I bet his mother and sister reinforce this behavior, so they can say to their friends...he didn't do it. look at how he loves them.... He's so noble for covering for......
He only has a few ppl to get reinforcement from, you can see the result in his interview with the agents, so much of what he said could only have come from them.
I can just imagine the calls...Oh Mom, last night I read such and such scripture to little Cece....and she loves her little Goodnight Moon book!
I can just picture it:

“What a good boy little Christopher is, reading to his daughters every night.”

Glossing over the fact that his daughters are dead, because he killed them.

“Mean Shanann made him to it, doncha know.”

Sickos, all of them.

I saw that too on a site. Was that verified, ie the phone numbers and time she made those calls, each time right after she talked to CW? So she was in touch with the friend the weekend before the murders too, he didn't just show up at 3:45 on Monday afternoon out of a clear blue sky? Although maybe we should call him "the friend" or something else, not use his name.
I believe this site to be accurate but can't name the link here. A sheet with all the calls and the times are shown. I shouldn't have used his name, sorry. All NK's calls were to the same #

I can just picture it:

“What a good boy little Christopher is, reading to his daughters every night.”

Glossing over the fact that his daughters are dead, because he killed them.

“Mean Shanann made him to it, doncha know.”

Sickos, all of them.

Not that you should go look, I'll update you, the leader of the CW cult girls now publicly brays that Shan'ann died "penniless" and CW killed her because SW made him wear the patches and he lost too much sleep. (Not that bonking off for 5 weeks straight with a motor mouth mistress would tire him out at all)

Not that you should go look, I'll update you, the leader of the mean girls now publicly brays that Shan'ann died "penniless" and CW killed her because SW made him wear the patches and he lost too much sleep. (Not that bonking off for 5 weeks straight with a motor mouth mistress would tire him out at all)
That sounds about right.

What makes me feel better, is that this woman’s insanity will bleed over into other areas of her life. It inevitably does.

Karma will follow.

Creeepy.

Well. IMO it was hard to push her into that narrow space. And then it would be hard to get her out, and if, according to what he says, the girls were still on the seats, what did he do, push them aside as he dragged poor SW out the of narrow space? He would have, at the least, bumped against their little legs, or pushed them against the seat as he took her out.

Besides, it doesn't make any difference re sympathy or empathy (!!) towards him if he took her out first, or last after murdering the kids.

I don't believe it, and I don't know why he said that.

He left SW's body on a dirt pile while he murdered the children, one by one carrying them up the ladders and stuffing them in the 8" holes?

He was parked across the parking lot, by the well head, about as far as possible from the tanks as he could be.

JMO, I don't believe the girls were alive when they left the house. It makes no sense he would take them alive. He took his sweet time about loading everyone and everything up in the truck that morning. I believe it took him about a half hour and he went about it methodically, not in a panic.

The sun was rising when he left the house and he knew he was going to be operating out at Cervi in broad daylight. How could he be sure the girls would be so compliant for the drive? They were known to scream when Shanann was out of their sight and this would have been a freakish ride, with mommy on the floor, not moving or making any sounds. Bella, especially, would have had an awareness something was horribly wrong.

Why would he lie about this in the prison interview? IDK. He's a freak, or he's covering for someone.

JMO

JMO, I don't believe the girls were alive when they left the house. It makes no sense he would take them alive. He took his sweet time about loading everyone and everything up in the truck that morning. I believe it took him about a half hour and he went about it methodically, not in a panic.

The sun was rising when he left the house and he knew he was going to be operating out at Cervi in broad daylight. How could he be sure the girls would be so compliant for the drive? They were known to scream when Shanann was out of their sight and this would have been a freakish ride, with mommy on the floor, not moving or making any sounds. Bella, especially, would have had an awareness something was horribly wrong.

Why would he lie about this in the prison interview? IDK. He's a freak, or he's covering for someone.

JMO
I could be convinced he killed them at home, mainly because he can't come up with the details at the tank site. I never have believed he made 2 different trips up to the tanks and don't believe at all that he took SW out of that foot compartment and left her on the ground while BW and Cece calmly watched. I can thoroughly believe he killed at least Cece in bed. But i believe he did kill them, because the one thing, or aspect, of his verbal performance that I do believe is the constricted emotion he showed when discussing the murder of the girls. He clearly didn't feel the same emotion about killing sw. I don't think that is easy to fake even with a robot like him.

But, why would it be to his advantage to say he took them out there alive? It makes him look worse.

Not that you should go look, I'll update you, the leader of the CW cult girls now publicly brays that Shan'ann died "penniless" and CW killed her because SW made him wear the patches and he lost too much sleep. (Not that bonking off for 5 weeks straight with a motor mouth mistress would tire him out at all)

What astounds me is the constant new drama every single day. That petition war re: YouTube & NA is insane. As is the "counter petition".
Can a change.org petition really do anything to influence YouTube content, though?

I could be convinced he killed them at home, mainly because he can't come up with the details at the tank site. I never have believed he made 2 different trips up to the tanks and don't believe at all that he took SW out of that foot compartment and left her on the ground while BW and Cece calmly watched. I can thoroughly believe he killed at least Cece in bed. But i believe he did kill them, because the one thing, or aspect, of his verbal performance that I do believe is the constricted emotion he showed when discussing the murder of the girls. He clearly didn't feel the same emotion about killing sw. I don't think that is easy to fake even with a robot like him.

But, why would it be to his advantage to say he took them out there alive? It makes him look worse.

JMO, I do think it is very strange that he would say this, but it just doesn't ring true to me. It's possible, IMO, that he thought saying this might be to someone else's advantage. The more I read and analyze things in this case, the more open I become to the possibility he may have had some help.

He wasn't rushing about as he loaded up his truck that morning. He took his time and that's bizarre because the longer he took to load things up, the more risk he ran of having a neighbor walk by or drive by and see something.

If he had two live kids under foot inside the house, how was he keeping them under control as he hauled their mother and other things out to the truck? The things that were happening that morning were way, way outside the girls' normal routine. They were expecting to see Shanann in the morning and now she's wrapped in a sheet, not moving or speaking and their Dad is moving her around. I just have a hard time buying that they would have been quiet, or that he would have had the expectation they would be quiet. They were known to scream hysterically when Shanann was out of their sight.

He intended to get away with this. I'm sure he was cognizant of the fact that he had a very tight time frame in which to accomplish a whole lot of things out at Cervi before his co-workers arrived. I can't imagine why he'd add murdering his kids out there, in daylight, to that list when he could have killed them at home, behind closed doors.

All JMO.

What's
What astounds me is the constant new drama every single day. That petition war re: YouTube & NA is insane. As is the "counter petition".
Can a change.org petition really do anything to influence YouTube content, though?
Tbe counter petition?

I'm not on board with the "tank explosion at the time SW was supposed to appear with her kids" theory. I'm not so sure it's possible to rig an explosion at exactly the right time without a sophisticated setup. That site "criminal minds" has a good video regarding how a different tank battery really did blow up, where the gases were escaping, how welding was going on right where the gases were accidentally coming out, very interesting with the physics of oil/gas explosions explained. And the role of water.

But what was he going to do with that Jerry jug of gas? I think he only alluded to suicide because Tammy put that idea in his mind. He didn't bring it up, and brushed it off by saying he didn't want to hurt people (!!)

How was SW supposed to open the gate, and drive in with the kids at exactly the right time? If she were looking for some confrontation with CW, why bring the kids along? Weren't those gates locked? Could a low slung car like the Lexus be driven on those gravel and dirt roads without trouble?

Anyway I have personally discarded that theory of the explosion erasing all forensic evidence of SW (inside of a car, no less, like the burned chassis would disappear?). And to get insurance money or sue the oil company, it sounded a bit disjointed in motive, and in the particulars.

But I am open minded about accomplices, so far I don't see any good explanation for that gray car or small pickup that was parked in such a weird place and just so happened to leave when CW was pulling his truck into the driveway.

Also would like to hear more about the 111 minute call with the mistress right before the murders, and why the dogs reacted so strongly in the corner of the basement.

An explosion doesn't add up to me, either. Maybe he took the gas along because he was afraid he might run out of gas? The Lexus was leased, IIRC. He didn't stand to make any kind of profit off a leased vehicle.

The best he could have hoped for with the Lexus was to get out from under the payments, and if Shanann leased it in her own name, I don't think he would have been responsible for continuing the payments if she died.

JMO

I think the only thing the petition can do is raise consciousness about the scam, imo, that he and his family are trying to pull off with having a virtual shrine to the mother and small kids he brutally murdered. I dont know about any other petition, but in general i see the youtubers are desperately trying silly stuff to keep up the viewing minutes ($$) they have been getting for 8 months based on a horrible murder. So some are making things up, others spend their podcast time attacking their own expodcast partners. Thus the drama. The couple that i used to learn something from seem to waste a lot of time saying hi to all their chat ppl, and asking for donations. Cash cow seems to be running out now.
some of the silliest ones, they all interview each other with 3 or 4 together.

Last edited:
An explosion doesn't add up to me, either. Maybe he took the gas along because he was afraid he might run out of gas? The Lexus was leased, IIRC. He didn't stand to make any kind of profit off a leased vehicle.

The best he could have hoped for with the Lexus was to get out from under the payments, and if Shanann leased it in her own name, I don't think he would have been responsible for continuing the payments if she died.

JMO
Somewhere along this case i heard that there were small motors at various sites, like priming pumps, that burned gas. On the other hand, in many places it's illegal to drive around with jerry jugs with gasoline in them, i don't know if we ever learned if it was gas or not. Anyway i don't think that truck burns gas.

Last edited:
Maybe it's something these annhilators gravitate to. Scott Peterson has a picture of Laci in his cell

I’m absolutely convinced that he acted alone, and those girls were still alive when he left that house.

This was a personal crime, and one that he absolutely didn’t need help with.

I read every page of that discovery document, and I am sold.

He was the only one who knew what he was about to do.

As to the girls being alive, I never entertained this possibility at any point prior to his last interview.

It would have been risky, difficult, and completely pointless.

That doesn’t change the fact that I believe him here.

He wants people to like him, something I’ve illustrated with examples in the past.

You could see this in his interrogation video, and in the discovery document, with that text message conversation with Shanann's Friend.

He is obsessed with the image he projects.

The account of the kids being alive, is the exact opposite of everything this guy stands for, as it shows who he really is:

A monster.

The evidence does not exclude the girls leaving the house alive, and I believe he took full advantage of two sleepy and confused children, who trusted their daddy.

He’d lie about a lot of things, he has lied about a lot of things, he will continue to lie about a lot of things.

But not this.

He lies about things that make him look better, not worse.

And this couldn’t make him look any worse.

When we heard that he had submitted to another interview, I said that I’d only believe him if he said things that made him look bad, and the evidence supported it.

He delivered.

Another strange coincidence. A few days before the murders, everytime CW and NK were done with their phone call, NK placed a call to Jim. I wonder what that was all about
I think NK was two-timing. Wouldn't surprise me at all

I agree, that still doesn't feel right to me either but i have to be aware not to think all overboard about things. Easy to do in this case. But your right it is weird.

If Cece was killed in bed, then there could be a change that Rigor Mortis set in right and then it is harder to put her in the tank.

I’m absolutely convinced that he acted alone, and those girls were still alive when he left that house.
This was a personal crime, and one that he absolutely didn’t need help with.
I read every page of that discovery document, and I am sold.
He was the only one who knew what he was about to do.
As to the girls being alive, I never entertained this possibility at any point prior to his last interview.
It would have been risky, difficult, and completely pointless.
That doesn’t change the fact that I believe him here.
He wants people to like him, something I’ve illustrated with examples in the past.
You could see this in his interrogation video, and in the discovery document, with that text message conversation with Shanann's Friend.
He is obsessed with the image he projects.
The account of the kids being alive, is the exact opposite of everything this guy stands for, as it shows who he really is:
A monster.
The evidence does not exclude the girls leaving the house alive, and I believe he took full advantage of two sleepy and confused children, who trusted their daddy.
He’d lie about a lot of things, he has lied about a lot of things, he will continue to lie about a lot of things.
But not this.
He lies about things that make him look better, not worse.
And this couldn’t make him look any worse.
When we heard that he had submitted to another interview, I said that I’d only believe him if he said things that made him look bad, and the evidence supported it.
He delivered.

You say he lies about things that makes him looks better. Yes what makes him look better in HIS head. This guy has big issue's he even has too google stuff how to act in specific situation and how to love someone. He lies about things and then thinks what HE thinks makes him look better. And since he has serious mental issues that could be different then what WE think.

JMO, I do think it is very strange that he would say this, but it just doesn't ring true to me. It's possible, IMO, that he thought saying this might be to someone else's advantage. The more I read and analyze things in this case, the more open I become to the possibility he may have had some help.

All JMO.
Me too. It was these recent interviews that changed my mind. I think a big reason they went there was to suss that out. The investigators really were curious about NKs involvement, brought it up a lot, tried to gently push their questions into CW, which he avoided.

Also, the lack of emotion talking about killing SW vs the girls...that stood out to me. However, he did have emotion talking about dragging her down the stairs and her feet hitting, which was also interesting. Why? I’m not sure if that’s because the girls were witnesses to seeing their mom pulled out of the house, or, maybe...because of something else.

But the interview made me suspect other involvement when I hadn’t before. Before I thought NK talked about SW being a burden and obstacle and that was a cause of what he did. But now, I’m starting to think there may be more involvement on her part, that he’s protecting her, and the investigators know it but can’t prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member