Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Colorado303 said:
Husband Detained In Case Of Missing Pregnant Mom & 2 Daughters
Since they are towing the truck, guessing he’s admitted he transported them in it
"Investigators have not yet detailed what Chris Watts reportedly confessed to them. However, the family of Shanann Watts has also been told that Chris Watts has agreed to bring officers to the location of the bodies, so they may be recovered."

The body's of his family are his only chips. He's a master manipulator and he won't give them up without something in return. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not told them where they're located yet, other than he will lead them to recover them. He's probably waiting until morning to lawyer up, then he'll talk.

Thank you for the updates on this thread, it was easy to get caught up. Really unfathomable that a father could do this to his own little girls.
I'm certain his weekend outings to be seen with the children were part of the plan but I'm still deliberating with if he allowed SW to see the babies before he killed her. (I think he smothered them before she arrived home at 1:48AM Monday). How do you think he killed wife?

I'm certain his weekend outings to be seen with the children were part of the plan but I'm still deliberating with if he allowed SW to see the babies before he killed her. (I think he smothered them before she arrived home at 1:48AM Monday). How do you think he killed wife?

I think he snuck up behind her and put a wire or rope around her neck and choked her. Just speculation because I don't think there was a visible crime scene.

Yes @katydid23 it's poorly written but it's an emotional late night for all in the news room. The video broadcast from the house makes it clear that they are recovering evidence from the house, but not bodies. In fact, CW is probably using their location to help with his plea. We'll find out tomorrow if/when he leads LE to the bodies. He's inhuman -- it's all about him.

I just thought about his family rushing to help him and getting him an attorney and helping him make a deal. I hope that's not happened.

The friend threw him off his albi by calling the police so early. I bet he was not planning on reporting them missing until later in the day. Wonder what pushed him over the edge.

I think you're right about the friend. But I don't think anything "pushed" him. He made a conscious decision to do this, IMO. He got angry or felt his control slipping or wanted a new life.

Exactly. He killed his own babies. Let him choke on those pictures. Every day.

Sadly I think the ones with him in them might have the most impact. To remember that he destroyed his OWN life when he killed them all.

I mean I KNOW we've seen this a dozen times. Something about the 2 girls, 1 boy... it's just especially brutal this time. Right after visiting her family. If she just hadn't come home they'd still be here... I wonder if she considered not coming home or if she was excited to return?

Freaking horrific.

Shanann had posted several videos on her facebook. The one with one of her daugthers singing, calling her Daddy a Hero...tears. On the comments on her pregnancy, Shanann said it was his idea to have a third one!

I just don't think I'll ever understand these cases...

Man confesses to murdering pregnant wife and daughters after making TV plea
Posted 3:52 am, August 16, 2018, by Darren Sweeney and Associated Press

FREDERICK, Colorado — Authorities say the husband of a missing family in Colorado has been arrested in connection with the case.

The Frederick Police Department said Chris Watts was taken into custody. Watt’s pregnant wife, 34-year-old Shanann Watts, and their two daughters, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste were reported missing Monday.
The police said on Twitter early Thursday that Chris Watts will be held at the Weld County Jail. He has not yet been charged. It wasn’t immediately known if he had a lawyer.

Authorities did not release any information on the whereabouts of Shanann or her daughters.

The CBS affiliate in Denver reported that Chris Watts has agreed to bring officers to the location of the bodies.
Man confesses to murdering pregnant wife and daughters after making TV plea

BS News August 16, 2018, 1:47 AM
Husband arrested in case of missing pregnant wife, 2 young daughters

The husband of a missing, pregnant Colorado woman was arrested Wednesday evening in connection with her disappearance and that of their two young daughters, police in Frederick, Colorado say. He hasn't been charged and is being held in the Weld County, Colorado jail.

CBS Denver reports Chris Watts confessed to killing Shanann Watts, 34, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and daughters Bella, 4 and Celeste, 3. The station says investigators were seen removing items from the family's home. A truck was also taken.
The station says Shanann Watts' family was also told he agreed to bring officers to the bodies.
Husband arrested in case of missing pregnant wife, 2 young daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members