Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one case where I'm betting that LE knew what had happened as soon as they heard the first words out of his mouth. Their waiting these few days was just to let him dig a deeper hole for himself.

I woke up and got right on to check this case, even before using the restroom. I was so mentally/emotionally invested. I saw the word "arrest" and although its not the first word I was hoping for "found alive", I knew already, but it hurt to see that word..."Arrest". So now I am caught up on reading all the posts that were made since I took my daily sleep. I am wondering if "death penalty" was taken off the table for him leading the officers to her body? I think that is a viable assumption. I hurt so bad for her family and friends, and those reading I want you to know how much we all truly care. Her friend Nicole is a hero (if there can be a hero in this horrid situation), I think she fowled up his plans and did EVERYTHING right. I meant it when I said I would love a friend like her, the tenacity of this young lady is beyond applaudable. I hurt for the lifes lost, hope beyond hope it was fast for them and hope that CW has nightmares, ghosts, fears of other inmates making him prey, and any other horrendous thing each and every day he breaths our air. I will follow this until its conclusion to see if he gets convicted and if he get life without parole. I cannot help but feel a sense of bittersweet that she got to spend a lovely six weeks with her family, that time now is so precious. I also am beyond thrilled that Mr Dog is going to live with his fur Grandma, he will heal and may just help Grandma heal some too. I know religion is a no no, but I pray that the family comes together and holds each other close, I have a feeling they will. (things like this can tear apart people). For her friend Nicole, when done decompressing from this horrendous week of loss and being battered by trolls on social media KNOW you are Amazing, you were a true friend and you very well played a key part in catching this monster, may your life be blessed. I am rambling but this just sucks so bad....if I have all these emotions, can you imagine those close to her....and lastly ...Rest in Peace and fly high, Justice will be done.

My dear friend is “the friend” who investigated Shenanns whereabouts Monday morning and had the guts to call the police right away. She took a lot of grief for it in social media, but if she hadn’t the police wouldn’t have gotten there before CW did to find the doors locked and other things that haven’t come out that really boxed him in a corner. If he had 10 minutes in the house before the police got there he could have “fixed” so many things to make the investigation much, much harder. Not sure I would have had the instinct, tenacity or guts to act that quickly but I’m grateful for everyone who loved her that she did.

Colorado303, please express our thanks to your friend for her quick thinking. She was very brave to follow her instincts, what a wonderful friend to have. My sympathies to all friends and family of Shenann and her lovely children. May everyone find comfort in peace. Just a terrible tragedy.

I just thought about his family rushing to help him and getting him an attorney and helping him make a deal. I hope that's not happened.

If he had an attorney, it was a bad one. I thought the guy would lawyer up, and stay silent. If he had, LE would have really had a lot of work to do. Who knows? Maybe this was so narcissistic he thought he could beat LE. His tv interview was so smug! I knew he was guilty within 5 seconds.

Just came to see if Shanann & her babies were found....although I think we all suspected CW had a hand in their disappearances, we also had hope they were hiding out somewhere, unharmed.
I’m physically ill over this...I can’t even say what CW deserves. I can’t handle hearing about what he did to them
Shanann’s loved ones are in my thoughts & prayers. May Shanann & her beautiful, innocent babies RIP

Between this case and Samantha Eastwood in the UK, it really illustrates the value of telling someone. In both cases the women had someone who immediately knew something bad was up and alerted LE far quicker than would be usual. It sadly didn't save either woman but it made sure LE were all over it and the suspect with no delays.

If someone is giving you a vibe or making veiled threats, tell tell tell! Don't gaslight yourself. If it turns out to be nothing, nothing lost.

CBS This Morning‏Verified account @CBSThisMorning
The husband of Shanann Watts, a missing pregnant mother, is under arrest. Her family says she and their two young daughters were murdered. Christopher Watts reportedly admitted to killing his wife and kids and agreed to take investigators to their bodies https://cbsn.ws/2vUNCs7

CBS This Morning on Twitter

*Video at link

I was hoping that he would help them find them, before he killed himself in his jail cell or something.
Thank goodness they will be brought home.

Thinking about Shanaan and girls thru the night. Shannan knew during her 6-wk visit to her parents & his parents in NC that her mother-in-law could not be around Bella & Celeste unsupervised because she disregarded the girls severe food allergies, health , and well being. These little girls allergies were severe enough to require Shannan to keep an Epipen on hand. But the MIL had nuts set out within reach of those baby girls. (This was all mentioned early on in thread 1)

So sad that Shannan knew She and the girls should be wary around MIL. But, she had no idea that she should protect them and herself from their own father.

I cannot imagine what Shannan's family & friends are going thru.

I hope the msm that Shannan worked for will help with funeral costs or a memorial or scholarship fund or some sort .

I wonder if Chris killed Shannan , Bella , Celeste and Nico because of financial issues? Is that It? In debt, sees more debt ahead. Cant get ahead. Cant divorce bc of child support for 3 kids would be a hefty amt of $$$$. Plus, poss alimony. There has to be some kind of evil going on inside him.

Love never does something like this. He behaved like they were nothing to him. Cold, calculating, heartless, repugnant Chris.

I suppose he's on suicide watch?

**edit. My attempts to go look for post where Shannans statement that the girls should not be around MIL unsupervised--- is in vain. Trouble navigating , reading , etc on WS for last few days. This post took FORever**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member