Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they did a great job at the presser, they not only addressed the investigation but the legal proceedings.
I hate how tired all the investigators look and dumb a$$ CW looks fine even in his mug shot.
I'll be more sad if he didn't but the girls with their mama :(
This case is so upsetting.

UPDATE: Chris Watts, who is the husband of the missing mom and father of two kids, is being held for 3 charges of first degree murder and three charges of tampering with evidence. He’s on a no bond hold. Court hearing is 2:30pm Thursday. @DenverChannel

DkupNh5UwAEwnof.jpg

7:44 AM - 16 Aug 2018

Nothing was said about a landfill. They've only recovered Shanann's body thus far, but they know where the girls are and are in process of recovering them as well.

He buried them separately. This leads me to believe the girls were already dead when she got home. IMOO

I'm speculating: if they found her body and the kids are in a different place, then the kids were killed while she was away. Anyone else with this line of thinking?

Yes, I am thinking the same thing. I strongly believe the girls were already killed before Shanann returned home. He would have had more time to dispose of their bodies - overnight Saturday and into Sunday night (assuming he went to the party like he said on Saturday).

The news of this terrible tragedy takes me back to other cases in NC or with ties to NC.....Jason Young, Brad Cooper, Raven Abaroa......I'm just so sad for all involved. Why do these men murder? Will we ever really know?

RIP Michelle, Nancy, Janet, and now Shanann..........and of course the precious children. Shanann's beautiful girls and the unborn babies of Michelle, Janet, and Shanann.

I think this is what you're asking...let's say he leaves, hides the bodies, goes to work, with the plan to go home after work, doctor up the scene (house) to look like a break in occurred in his absence while he's at work (alibi). He doesn't count on an astute friend who listens to her gut and alerts LE early on in the day. So LE arrives and home is locked up tight, no evidence of a break in. That's going to eliminate a LOT of people, right off the bat, narrow the suspect field tremendously.

And no way out except facing a working camera because the back was locked from the inside!!

If they haven't found them, it makes me wonder if they are in a landfill

Soooooo landfill? Is that why only one body so far?

I wouldn't be surprised, but the thought of him killing them and throwing them in a trash heap makes it even worse.

I'm speculating: if they found her body and the kids are in a different place, then the kids were killed while she was away. Anyone else with this line of thinking?

Makes sense to me.

He said in his interview that he hoped the girls were with their mother.
If he didn't even have the heart to leave their bodies together.... wow.

I think it's possible they are in the same area. These LE have just been very vague. It doesn't have to mean they are in a different area. Now that the media know where Shanann was found, I'm guessing they will track down where they are searching. Hopefully instead of harassing the family.

I hope the media will leave the freaking family alone! They are parked outside the family's home right now, tripods out, cameras pointed at their house. Then on the live feed they are talking about where the family is and when they will be in town!

This brother just lost his only sibling, only nieces and nephew. These parents just lost their only daughter. LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89