Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody thought he was employed, and in reality he would have had all day to find a place to bury them, but then the friend rang the doorbell and called the police.

Tweets & replies
Austin Humphreys‏ @AustinHumphreys 18m18 minutes ago

This is Christopher Watts entering the courtroom in Greeley, CO for his first appearance after being arrested in connection with the death of his wife and two children. @coloradoan

Dkv4T6eU4AAY5Oi.jpg

NOT -- See posts #534, 556, 541, 575, 594 (bad headline)

I'm going by the direct quotes in that article. If not accurate, it means that CBI and the Andarko rep are giving out false information:

John Camper, director of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, told reporters Thursday that investigators have found Shanann Watts' body and were trying to recover what they believe are the bodies of 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste from Anadarko Petroleum Corp. property.

Chris Watts has been arrested in the disappearance of his family. His paystubs show he was working for Anadarko in 2015.

Company spokeswoman Jennifer Brice said he's no longer employed there. She declined to provide any other information, citing the active investigation.

She says the company is heartbroken and is supporting investigators.

I'm going by the direct quotes in that article. If not accurate, it means that CBI and the Andarko rep are giving out false information:
To quote you, "My assumption is that the bodies have been recovered.".. And no, the girls bodies have not been recovered.

Verified account 21m21 minutes ago
WELD COUNTY— Judge Kopcow grants @KDVR & other media outlets’ request to allow video/audio recording in courtroom for Chris Watts advisement hearing (scheduled to start now). Watts objected. Prosecutors did not. Chris Watts is accused of killing his pregnant wife & 2 daughters.

He objects. He gave a 7 minute interview right away, but please no more cameras.

The Latest: Missing woman quickly sold North Carolina house
The June 2015 filing notes that Chris Watts had gotten a job six months earlier as an operator for Anadarko, and paystubs indicate his salary was about $61,500 per year.

Shanann was working at the time in a call center at a children's hospital earning about $18 per hour. Combined, they had earned $90,000 in 2014.

But they also had tens of thousands of dollars in credit card debt, along with some student loans and medical bills - for a total of $70,000 in unsecured claims on top of a sizable mortgage.

They said their nearly $3,000 mortgage and $600 in monthly car payments formed the bulk of their $4,900 in monthly expenses.

In the first thread, some were speculating that mom might have harmed herself and the children because of the weird things the product was doing to her. She more than once commented on the tiny amount of sleep she needed to function...while pregnant... while caring for toddlers.

I bring this up now because, the same thing could be said for Dad. He was using the product. He may have been functioning on very little sleep. It seems to be a set up for a very volatile situation. Not making excuses. Just thinking the product definitely could have contributed to whatever psychosis he may have.

Our area sees a lot of oil field workers. Some will be in a home for a year and then they move on. This does NOT go for all people in the oil field, please remember that! BUT the increase in meth in the area is scary and I personally attribute it to jobs where workers are required to be awake all night. The oil and fracking sites around me are busiest at night.

Body thought to be missing Frederick mom Shanann Watts found; investigators recovering girls' bodies

“Colorado Bureau of Investigation Director John Camper confirmed that the woman believed to be Watts was discovered on land owned by Anadarko Petroleum Company. Anadarko spokeswoman Jennifer Brice confirmed that 33-year-old Chris Watts worked for the company as well, though the company said later Thursday morning that Watts was no longer employed by the company.”

——-

Neighbors, Friends Honor Memories Of Shanann Watts, 2 Children

——-

Financial issues plagued Chris and Shanann Watts 3 years before alleged killings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe