Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella looked like her mom's brother.
Cece looked like her Mom.

Just a few weeks ago they were enjoying the 4th of July with their Mom's family. I don't know how I would ever come back from this. I would always wish that I had just kept them there if she planned on leaving him.

I know how horrific it is to wake up each morning and realize that your life was not a bad dream... that it's really your life. I can't even grasp it on this level. How do you even go on with half your family gone?

HOW? Ok folks, anyone work at these tanks? I thought they were closed. How did he get the girls in it?

I may be comparing apples to oranges here, but their website says this about the operations center:
  • More than 6,800 wells and 3,800 oil production tanks are monitored around the clock with an alarm system tied directly to the IOC
Operations

So I'm totally clueless when it comes to these oil/gas tanks. Are they high up in the air? If so, would no one see him climbing up the ladder carrying something?
The attached picture is typical of what the tanks in this area look like. **Note, just a random picture from Google, not the actual tanks involved!**

Attachments

• CrudeOilTankBattery.jpg
    CrudeOilTankBattery.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 222
OMG.

I hope she didn't know that's where her babies were. I mean I know there are worse places but that makes me want to puke.

It would certainly conceal the smell, yes. It would also make it very difficult to get trace evidence, because they'd have to rinse the oil off first! That would be extremely difficult to do without destroying any evidence. That 48 hour notice might not be an issue after all.

Gas would evaporate at least. So hopefully it was just gas, that is a stronger smell so maybe he went with that. Unbelievable. I cannot even imagine putting your own baby girl in a horrible lonely place like that and LEAVING. I couldn't do that with a stray kitten much less a human child.

This is hard to fathom. Even from the killer standpoint, he had to go to work everyday and know they were in there. How are the tanks filled? Could they have not been found for a very long time? Seems like the moment they were found, all signs would point to him.

This is hard to fathom. Even from the killer standpoint, he had to go to work everyday and know they were in there. How are the tanks filled? Could they have not been found for a very long time? Seems like the moment they were found, all signs would point to him.

In the interview with the married couple friends who let CW stay the night with them they said something about on the Tuesday CW mentioned selling his house.

Maybe he was planning to sell up (because of the ghosts), give up his job and move away?

This is another thing he must not have thought through very well. Or not had enough information about. Like the camera that could see his house. If he had known about that he would have had to know that he would be the only suspect. I mean there's just no logical way he could have possibly hoped to get away with this if he was aware of his surroundings. He must not have understood what he was actually dealing with.

In the interview with the married couple friends who let CW stay the night with them they said something about on the Tuesday CW mentioned selling his house.

Maybe he was planning to sell up (because of the ghosts), give up his job and move away?
That's what Scott Peterson did. He sold his "missing" wife's vehicle, and started speaking to realtors the first week of January! (Laci disappeared 12/24). Mind of a killer

I can't think of one good reason he shouldn't get the death penalty. Not one.

Because that would shorten the amount of time he suffers in a cell?.

I vote that they print off all the happy family pictures, especially the ones with HIM in it. On the beach, on planes, living the life that he will NEVER experience again. His cell should be wallpapered with those.

Then let him die there. The death penalty is too merciful for him. Let him rot alone.

In his narcissist mind, he was too clever to be caught.

By the time the bodies of his children and wife would have been found, he would have sold the house, moved, and likely tried to assume a new identity.

A search of his computer will be very interesting, I think.

The real key is why his FATHER immediately suspected him....., enough so to get him to confess

This is another thing he must not have thought through very well. Or not had enough information about. Like the camera that could see his house. If he had known about that he would have had to know that he would be the only suspect. I mean there's just no logical way he could have possibly hoped to get away with this if he was aware of his surroundings. He must not have understood what he was actually dealing with.

The guy has rationalized his actions to himself and in his head has blamed his wife. He knew where they were and so he still had control. Not getting away with a crime wasn't his priority; taking control and punishing his wife was his priority and probably still is. A real sociopath...imo. There is no doubt he's going down.

In his narcissist mind, he was too clever to be caught.

By the time the bodies of his children and wife would have been found, he would have sold the house, moved, and likely tried to assume a new identity.

A search of his computer will be very interesting, I think.

The real key is why his FATHER immediately suspected him....., enough so to get him to confess

I thought about that! Like...wait....his father flew down and convinced him to confess....???? He figured it out THAT fast? Or maybe the guy had already spilled the beans to his dad.....?

I vote that they print off all the happy family pictures, especially the ones with HIM in it. On the beach, on planes, living the life that he will NEVER experience again. His cell should be wallpapered with those.

Then let him die there. The death penalty is too merciful for him. Let him rot alone.

Can I add an idea for another picture for his cell? One of Shanann in the mortuary with the words she wrote on Valentine's Day underneath it like one of those FB memes... so that he can think for the next 50 years about what she said about him and what he did to her and the babies.

In many/most of the pics of the Watts in that heavy article, they are wearing patches /stickers -- is that a "thrive" thing? or maybe some sort of smoking-cessation product.

if the latter, I wonder if it's an outside possibility that the husband was on Chantix.

It’s that THRIVE stuff. They are like vitamin/nutrition patches, from what I saw briefly online earlier today. They have the ingredients listed online as well. Some recognizeable. A couple that should probably be researched.

Except if he doesn’t care now, he won’t ever care anyway, regardless of how many sweet family pictures you hang in front of him. No need for him to cost the taxpayers money to continue breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay