Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychopaths are just the worst.

They have no empathy. You can loop videos, you can show them dead bodies of their victims, you can show pictures of the victims smiling and happy...won't make a dent.

This man laughed while giving interviews. The only way they even learn to get along with people is by literally mimicking their emotions. You heard the saying, Fake it until you make it?

Well, they fake empathy and being decent human beings until they "make it".

I understand the deep desire to punish him and seek proper justice but if there is any type of illness that it won't have much, if any, affect on, it's a psychopath. He will just be inconvenienced by having to live in a box. I doubt he will ever think of his family again other than how unfair it is that he is in prison because of them.

That's the maddening, horrifying truth.

I'm betting he started feeling more trapped and desperate and began fighting more with her and possibly showing signs of what he really is.

Probably becoming more sullen, petulant, demanding and I have a feeling he either voiced his displeasure or otherwise made it clear to her, with the pregnancy.

Finding out he didn't really want the baby and was unhappy about it would probably be enough?

They couldnt afford another baby. They couldnt afford the house they had now. It was consuming 61% of their income.

Another baby =more medical expenses, less income as she has to take care of the baby, plus looming kindergarden and childcare expenses as Belle would turn 5 and Cele would soon be 4.

I see the financial vise closing in on him.

But there are ways to deal with it - move to a cheaper place, first of all, maybe he finds another job or she works harder. Cinch in the belt.

But maybe he and she have very different ideas on how this needs to happen.

In the last thread or easier in this thread, someone mentioned a Daily Mail article on it with new information but didn't know how to link.

Here it is:

Christopher Watts is denied bail in the murder of his wife and young children | Daily Mail Online

It's very in-depth by DM standards, tons of pictures I haven't seen...but I admittedly can't stand her FB/Instagram with the avalanche of Thrive pictures. Maybe you have seen them.

Some highlights from the article:

• Suggested jealousy of her career/money was the possible motive.
  • Regarding their arrests - his was three and hers was 15?! Arrests?! Authorities apparently haven't released the charges but that's a shocker to me, no matter how petty the crime. Or might it have been domestic violence charges? Nothing but speculation but there is a lot of cracks emerging.
  • He was fired Wednesday when he was arrested. Something that confused me...was he working or wasn't he. So, if DM is correct, that certainly makes sense.
  • Not sure of any relevance other than to fit the jealousy theory but she, as many of you already mentioned, took many Thrive trips without him, leaving him to care for the girls.
  • In July, yet more financial strain. On July 12 of this year, a civil suit amounting to $1,500 was made against the couple, and they were due in court next week. Curious timing. Was he really going to kill his family over money?
  • A coworker, Danell Search was quoted: 'She mentioned about them having problems, Shanann and Chris,' and they were planning on splitting.
So financial strain, career jealousy and/or a woman possibly leaving her husband, the most dangerous time for her well being, not to mention he has all the hallmarks of a psychopath? And, if we were to cover all bases, his noticeable change in appearance. Mistress? Especially with his wife gone for weeks. I'm just throwing it all out there now, yes. MOO.

But, Dear God, if even 1/4 of this is true, it gives me shivers to think what that woman walked into in the dead of the night at her home.

I don't know if I can read or think about this story any more. It's unthinkable what those precious babies endured because they had a monster for a father.

The MLM mentality is that you live the perfect life, large McMansion, luxury travel, perfect family. It is an ongoing merry go round performance. That falls apart eventually. The life is supported by credit card debt, pay check to pay check living.

In the last thread or easier in this thread, someone mentioned a Daily Mail article on it with new information but didn't know how to link.

Here it is:

Christopher Watts is denied bail in the murder of his wife and young children | Daily Mail Online

It's very in-depth by DM standards, tons of pictures I haven't seen...but I admittedly can't stand her FB/Instagram with the avalanche of Thrive pictures. Maybe you have seen them.

Some highlights from the article:

• Suggested jealousy of her career/money was the possible motive.
  • Regarding their arrests - his was three and hers was 15?! Arrests?! Authorities apparently haven't released the charges but that's a shocker to me, no matter how petty the crime. Or might it have been domestic violence charges? Nothing but speculation but there is a lot of cracks emerging.
15 arrests?!
I wonder if maybe the DM is confusing Shannan Watts and Shannon Ann
Watts:

Shannon Ann Watts of North Carolina, arrests, mugshots, charges and convictions | Arrest Facts

They have an expensive home and appear to have been living beyond their means. They bought the home in 2013 and declared bankruptcy in 2015. My guess is they are in arrears in paying their HOA dues and that is the reason for the current lawsuit.

Since he is the psycho who has admitted to having murdered his wife and children, I’m going to venture to guess he likely has a very strong sense of entitlement and he needs a big, expensive house for his ego, but he doesn’t apparently have the ability to earn the big bucks that this kind of lifestyle requires.

It is unknown whether Shanann was earning very much from the MLM business. Most do not. He may have been becoming very angry about this, and he may have also been resentful over all of the new friends she had and her business trips, which put the burden on him to take care of the kids, house and dog when she was out of town.

I’m wondering when his girlfriend will surface. I feel pretty sure he has one.

I'm not so sure. I'm sure someone will give me a reason why I'm wrong, but I am more of the belief he was angry at her for wanting to separate, and most likely take the girls. The whole, if I can't have you and them, nobody will. Not necessarily because he had a gf on the side.

Of course, if he knew she had learned of the gf, and wanted to shut her up, that would be an explanation I suppose.

They have an expensive home and appear to have been living beyond their means. They bought the home in 2013 and declared bankruptcy in 2015. My guess is they are in arrears in paying their HOA dues and that is the reason for the current lawsuit.

Since he is the psycho who has admitted to having murdered his wife and children, I’m going to venture to guess he likely has a very strong sense of entitlement and he needs a big, expensive house for his ego, but he doesn’t apparently have the ability to earn the big bucks that this kind of lifestyle requires.

It is unknown whether Shanann was earning very much from the MLM business. Most do not. He may have been becoming very angry about this, and he may have also been resentful over all of the new friends she had and her business trips, which put the burden on him to take care of the kids, house and dog when she was out of town.

Yes, the 6 weeks she is away with the kids ended only a week ago

I'll bet he got used to the singlr life. He's got a girl out there, likely too afraid / ashamed to talk

It is my opinion that he killed the girls while she was away. Also, quite possibly he put them in the tanks during that period as well, so that he would have less to deal with when she returned. Could explain why he had time to dispose of the girls in the tank, but not Shanann. He killed her immediately when she got home, I believe I read somewhere they think that was around 2 AM Monday. He probably took her body to the site before daybreak, because once Monday arrived, he knew her disappearance would be noticed.

They couldnt afford another baby. They couldnt afford the house they had now. It was consuming 61% of their income.

Another baby =more medical expenses, less income as she has to take care of the baby, plus looming kindergarden and childcare expenses as Belle would turn 5 and Cele would soon be 4.

I see the financial vise closing in on him.

But there are ways to deal with it - move to a cheaper place, first of all, maybe he finds another job or she works harder. Cinch in the belt.

But maybe he and she have very different ideas on how this needs to happen.
If he is a psychopath, and that possibility is there, given what he has done, he would have started to devalue Shanann at some point in time. He would have been looking at everything she did with an extremely critical eye and it would have festered until he decided he was done. If he is a psychopath, he blames her for making him kill her and their children. JMO

The MLM mentality is that you live the perfect life, large McMansion, luxury travel, perfect family. It is an ongoing merry go round performance. That falls apart eventually. The life is supported by credit card debt, pay check to pay check living.

I wonder how many other thrive members are on the brink. Scary.

Family friend talks about seeing Chris Watts and his girls just days before the murders
Russell Haythorn
10:56 PM, Aug 16, 2018

FREDERICK, Colo. -- Family friends of the Watts family say they're dumbfounded, confused, lost. Speaking to Denver7, the man who hosted Chris Watts and his little girls for a kid’s birthday party just days before they vanished said Thursday he is still trying to process everything that's happened since.

Jeremy Lindstrom offered a new perspective on who Chris Watts was, before the man confessed to allegedly murdering his wife and the couple's two daughters.
Family friend talks about seeing Chris Watts and his girls just days before the murders

Confirmation that CW took the girls to a birthday party Sunday -- probably just hours before he murdered them

I thought about the toolboxes in his truck, and was taken back when that was likely his mode of sneaking the bodies out. I could accept that.
I felt my mind going to dark places as I read and examined him, and I posted about the tanks earlier today (post 601)...then I am reading just now and literally lost my breath when I saw that is where they were located. I just stopped and stared at the screen.
I promise you I am not a dark and twisted person, I just somehow can think like one. I feel horrid, just horrid. Oh man. I want to follow this to completion, but think perhaps a true break from this one might be in order. My thoughts are with All family and friends of the victims, and with the family of the killer (they too suffered loss) and of course with Mr. Dog. Sleuth on sleuthers, see you on another case....Prayers

I thought about that! Like...wait....his father flew down and convinced him to confess....???? He figured it out THAT fast? Or maybe the guy had already spilled the beans to his dad.....?
On the other hand, if his father saw the interviews and kept up w/news releases, how could he not suspect him? And his Dad knows him far better than most — he would spot CW’s individual lying “tells” that that others might miss. I know many parents would be in denial and not believe their child could do something so horrific, but that’s not always the case— Casey Anthony’s Mom for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay