Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By putting her dead hands/fingers on the cables? Just like when one stages a gun's prints.

I think she probably was the one who set the system up in the first place. All he had to do is use gloves. The other male DNA is probably the previous owner or someone they hired to help set up the satellite system.

The defense is now saying the prosecution changed their story about Suzanne's Facebook requests where she friended several men before she disappeared. Originally, they claimed Barry hacked her phone and did it. Now, they're saying she did it because Barry wouldn't let her before.
https://twitter.com/sydneestelle/status/1438966977293209612?s=21

I think Iris and Dru were much better than the new defense attorney. I think they understood that this LOOKS BAD and they can't pretend it is an easy case. Even if you completely disagree with them, they ran through piece by piece to try to establish some doubt. Acting like he wasn't even home isn't going to convince anyone IMO

Lindsay should thank Connelly for acknowledging that a murder took place. We're all agreed it didn't happen on the 6th and that Suzanne was not warned on the 6th of a pending one.

I'm afraid Barry wasted money on his trial suit.

JMO

Coin toss I think...but I do not believe Barry will be sitting in jail waiting trial if the judge moves it forward to trial. The case is weak it really is. It is all speculation and supposition connecting things that may or may not have any bearing at all on what happened. It's possible to connect these things but not without plausible doubt.

I think Iris and Dru were much better than the new defense attorney. I think they understood that this LOOKS BAD and they can't pretend it is an easy case. Even if you completely disagree with them, they ran through piece by piece to try to establish some doubt. Acting like he wasn't even home isn't going to convince anyone IMO

Do we know if this new defense attorney will replace Iris and Dru from this point on, or is he an addition to the defense team? My take is he is an addition to the team. Thank you anyone who can clarify.

JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member