Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's fun, is those are two completely different cases. That restraining order does not relate to this event.

Shoshona has been a naughty girl.

What are the odds she's no longer employed by the real estate company she was cleaning houses for?
I mean, illegally trespassing on private property really isn't a quality you want, in a house cleaner. o_O

Seems possible that BM asked someone to order something for him and the person mistakenly had it sent to the PP address. Don't know what Amazon's position is re cooperating with LE -- would Amazon tell LE what was shipped or would they require a warrant to reveal that? JMO.

Seems possible that BM asked someone to order something for him and the person mistakenly had it sent to the PP address. Don't know what Amazon's position is re cooperating with LE -- would Amazon tell LE what was shipped or would they require a warrant to reveal that? JMO.
My mind races to some strange places when I consider what was in that box. If I was JL, I would be very afraid. JMO

Yet she thinks she resembles Suzanne. In her wildest dreams.

Just thinking about this again.......remember the rumors of BM and SM seen at a sandwich shop on May 9 (is that date right?). Maybe someone who looked like SM was in the truck with him for a bit. I'm not sure he would have had the time for that, but still, maybe he needed help...

So the question is why would something have to be sent to that address. It was coming from somewhere that he was unable to change the delivery address.

Because it seems like he couldn't change the delivery address on whatever it was.
What if there wasn't supposed to be a change of address?

What if BM wanted this item very much and knew the homeowner lived out of town? Since he lived very close, he could ship it to Puma Path and have his gf run over and pick it up and no one would be the wiser. Maybe he could not ship it to the Cushman's home without suspicion on their part.

ETA: Darn those cameras!

Why on earth would anyone associated with BM do something as suspicious as this? He is now associated with a criminal while he is out on bond. Also, to avoid a trespassing charge, if you don’t want to knock on the door, just forget about whatever was in there and reorder it!

We've probably all seen this in lots of other cases where the "other woman" willingly (entusiastically!) does foolish and illegal things to cover for a lover who happens to be a murderous husband. The blind persistent allegiance is always so disappointing and puzzling. Sigh. My feeling is she was involved with Barry well before Suzanne's murder, and might have participated in her murder and disposal. Her behavior to date is beyond sketchy.

just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member