Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #108

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Maybe, but I have zero faith that he would honour her wishes over his own.

He will be playing "a grieving widower". So if this role requires being compliant with Suzanne’s wishes and not being nasty to her relatives, he may honor her wishes. His current situation requires to be likable to the public.

Last edited:
Surely even Barry isn't that stupid?

I don't think he is. But - there are lot of stupid women who believe guys kill wives out of love for them, or stupid men who misinterpret the concept of "friendship". However, I suspect if he had help, he could have killed that person, too.

Any more bones on the way?

I'm sure it isn't up to the girls legally where she is buried, I mean that Barry needs them so much for his pious fatherly image that he will do what they want, & vice versa for that matter.

That's revolting, your image of them doing a drama act each year if the grave is nearby. I hope she wanted to be buried in Indiana, but I really don't think she would choose to be buried away from hef (supposed) loving family in CO.

I don't believe the act of unity by the Morphew family system is the last thing we'll see.

It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

The explanation begins at 28:12

Video is not available in my country. Could you please post the title of the video so I can do a youtube search? Thank you.

Was that a Gray Hughes link? Apparently not available in other countries.

Attachments

• 1695960016417.png
    1695960016417.png
    28 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
IIRC the Ford Truck, 2 Range Rovers and the quad.

I think we speculated back in the day that he might have taken the older RR without telematics.

It's likely he tried to disable the Ford Telematics but was likely unsuccessful.
I suspect the range rover for disposing SM.

But why oh why did BM cart that bobcat around like he was guarding it with his life behind the ford truck.
For days......

He didn't use it to dispose of Suzanne......

weird.

So SM's remains were found while looking for the missing women and according to BM's attorney, law enforcement will be announcing tomorrow that they found another set of remains in the county recently or during the same time period they found SM? Plus, the male they found in July while looking for the missing women. So they have found three bodies while looking for a missing women and at this point none of those bodies are known to be the missing person they were looking for, but missing persons from other counties.

Am I reading that correctly?

Barry Morphew seems wily, like Casey Anthony. One bizarre story after the other, all contradicting each other. Bamboozle with BS.

Constantly changing his story to adapt to investigative facts is circumstantial evidence. That was the only the argument until prosecutor's withdrew charges in the hopes of having a body to strengthen the case. Something about the body has to connect to Barry ... do any of his vehicles' gps connect to that location?

How did Barry get around when back country hunting, or did he only hunt in a fenced acreage, shooting deer that had been tranquilized before being set free in that enclosed area?

Map w Hwy 17 & Mile 112 & 113.
Huh? Is this post for SM or for Edna's case? To my knowledge, the only party with connections to Center, Co and Crestone, CO is Edna so I'm not understanding OP's map referenced in the post.

@Seattle1
My map included Center, Co and Crestone, CO only coincidentally.
I posted w a link to a map, which included the landfill & mile 112 & 113.

My apologies if not relating to SM.
Sorry for causing any confusion.

Thx @osu :)for posting pix to correct location at mile 103.
"It appears she was "buried" pretty close to Saguache County Landfill signs. That seems well thought out. These signs (one on each side of hwy 17) are between mile marker 112 and 113. Sorry if this was already mentioned. MOO"

My post responding to ^
"@jaeljoh Thx for your post.
"Someone may give better description or directions than mine below.
"Even on linked map w details, not easy to see the road names or numbers.
"On Hwy. 17, where are turn signs for landfill?
For drivers going either north or south on Hwy 17 making a run to the landfill, a logical place to turn is west onto County Road AA.
Then if going to the landfill itself, must turn north onto County Road 55, then east into the landfill.
"This map, at Sagauche County website, showing landfill location & town of Moffat may (may not?) be helpful.
www.google.com
Landfill - Google My Maps
Landfill
www.google.com www.google.com"

Ita.
Almost as if she smells money ?

But, the funds of the husband are not infinite.
Even if his mom or siblings step in. (I think BM has siblings ?)

What if she's told her fees cannot be met ?
Then will it be : "That's it. I'm outta here. Bye, bye, Barry. You're on your own !" ??
Omo.
I kind of pity this woman. She comes off as emotionally invested in Barry as we know she is a champion for men who abuse women.

Just imagine how much time and effort she already put into the 15 million dollar lawsuit. And now that Suzanne's body was located, it's likely to put the kibosh on all of her hard work.

Let's see if she comes out with a statement #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member