Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, the port was found which obviously aided in identification, but there's no evidence at this stage that BAM was introduced through that port. That would just be an incredibly difficult thing for Barry to do, and not worth the trouble.

100 percent agree. There is no way that Barry Morphew “I shoot tiny chipmunks with a .22” and “bury a couch in my front yard instead of taking it to a dumpster” has the finesse or patience to use a needle to carefully navigate an injection into a medical port, all while Suzanne is presumably conscious and is, what, just ho-hum going to stay still while her deranged husband who just stormed in the house injects her port? No. Just no. Not when he could have just overpowered her and jammed that dart in her thigh or buttock. IMO.

I cannot wait until he’s re-arrested. It’s a question of when, not if.

100 percent agree. There is no way that Barry Morphew “I shoot tiny chipmunks with a .22” and “bury a couch in my front yard instead of taking it to a dumpster” has the finesse or patience to use a needle to carefully navigate an injection into a medical port, all while Suzanne is presumably conscious and is, what, just ho-hum going to stay still while her deranged husband who just stormed in the house injects her port? No. Just no. Not when he could have just overpowered her and jammed that dart in her thigh or buttock. IMO.

That is exactly how he did it...just jammed into the first place he got a hold of

Agree. The needle hit bone and that"s why there still was evidence of the chemicals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JmeShu
Back