Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thanks to all of you keeping up with this case. I can at least read some of the posts you all have written. I currently have a bad case of Covid. Not fun. Just recovered from breaking my right hand in a fall. Three months before, I fell and fractured my spine. Three months before that, I had a total knee replacement. If you are are fit enough to get in shape and strengthen your bones i would advise it. Thee surgeries in six months time is awful. Then to be followed by Covid. Ugh.
I now know why it is said getting old isn’t for sissies.
So I wonder when the judge will rule. I’m waiting. And I would sure appreciate a notice if it all blows up. We have all been watching and waiting. Far too long now.

Oops, I forgot to post that like bones, deer antlers have blood. Some of Barry’s collection of antlers on his great room wall would yield BAM.
Excellent thought SortaSleuthy!….. And let’s hope investigators consider any and all possible sources to check for the presence of that concoction? And just maybe a sample or so with the specific chemical fingerprint profile that could tie to the scene or BM use of the BAM mixture. I wonder if others reading here will know that possible analytical route too? Sure hope so. MOO

Excellent thought SortaSleuthy!….. And let’s hope investigators consider any and all possible sources to check for the presence of that concoction? And just maybe a sample or so with the specific chemical fingerprint profile that could tie to the scene or BM use of the BAM mixture. I wonder if others reading here will know that possible analytical route too? Sure hope so. MOO
The issue is the tranquilizer deer story was a complete fabrication. Deer don’t have antlers that time of year, and investigators found no sawed antlers.

The autopsy showed Suzanne had BAM in her bones, but testing doesn’t tell you quantity or anything. So even if they did have something to test against, I’m not sure there’s any way to compare.

And that’s assuming there is any chemical differences between batches.

How many of us even knew there was a drug used to cut off deer antlers? I sure didn't. Never even imagined there would be something like that.

I know now it's also used for other vet things, but BAM is just not something the average person thinks of, has heard of, let alone know how to get hold of some, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back