Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seeing what happened in the Alec Baldwin case makes me glad Stanley never took this case to trial.

Sorry, I don't find the cases comparable whatsoever.

In the death of Halyna Hutchins, we have two defendants charged (one recently convicted) with involuntary manslaughter when it was learned in Court on Thursday for the first time that a man had delivered some ammunition evidence to the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office in March, after the conviction of “Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed, and this evidence was never disclosed to either defense and/or defendant!

Here, Baldwin's case literally unraveled today in real time.

Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer has dismissed the indictment against Alec Baldwin on Friday.

The case was dismissed with prejudice, meaning prosecutors cannot bring it back.

“There is no way for the court to right this wrong,” the judge said.

God Alec Baldwin is the worst
I don't think it disputed AB's quite unlikable!

However, even the unlikable are equal under the law and have a right to due process.

I just read that one of the special prosecutors on the case resigned on Friday morning before the remaining prosecutor took the witness stand to be questioned.

During Spiro's cross-examination of Morrissey, it was revealed that the other prosecutor in the case, Erlinda Ocampo Johnson, resigned from the case on Friday. Morrissey said it was because Johnson "didn't agree with the decision to have a public hearing." Spiro at one point accused her of not liking Baldwin.

Baldwin Special prosecutor resigns

Sorry, I don't find the cases comparable whatsoever.

In the death of Halyna Hutchins, we have two defendants charged (one recently convicted) with involuntary manslaughter when it was learned in Court on Thursday for the first time that a man had delivered some ammunition evidence to the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office in March, after the conviction of “Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed, and this evidence was never disclosed to either defense and/or defendant!

Here, Baldwin's case literally unraveled today in real time.

Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer has dismissed the indictment against Alec Baldwin on Friday.

The case was dismissed with prejudice, meaning prosecutors cannot bring it back.

“There is no way for the court to right this wrong,” the judge said.

The shambolic prosecutors are indeed comparable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back