Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So - no more David Fisher as reported on the 2nd quote I posted. Added Whitsen instead - correct? TIA!

I believe Fisher is from the named firm of Fisher & Byrialsen, PLLC.

But Hollis Whitsen of Samler & Whitsen, PC should be included- they are entry #8 on the docket, filed notice of appearance on May 17, 2023. Unless they filed notice to withdraw, don't remove them.

Also, the docket (MEDIA ONLY) is current as of Aug 8, 2024 and I don't plan to pull the docket for update until sometime after the 8/21 hearing. (After your vacation). :)

Yes, except you don't always have to pay a civil attorney ,upfront, to rep you in a big huge lawsuit. You just have to agree to handover 40 to 70% of the winnings at the verdict. If you can pay up front it is a much better deal of course.

But if not, if the attorneys feel you have a decent chance of winning big, they will do the upfront work for little or no fee, in exchange for a HUGE percentage in the end.
A contingency fee must always be reasonable in every jurisdiction in the United States. No state that I know of considers a fee of 70% reasonable. 33-45% is the average. 50% is an extremely high contingency fee; anything over would be considered unreasonable.

I believe Fisher is from the named firm of Fisher & Byrialsen, PLLC.

But Hollis Whitsen of Samler & Whitsen, PC should be included- they are entry #8 on the docket, filed notice of appearance on May 17, 2023. Unless they filed notice to withdraw, don't remove them.

Also, the docket (MEDIA ONLY) is current as of Aug 8, 2024 and I don't plan to pull the docket for update until sometime after the 8/21 hearing. (After your vacation). :)

Ok - left David Fisher on there.

And I shall go over to the Media thread & make sure I have those updates. And okay on updating after I get back! And THANKS! :)

A husband taking notes from Barry M. & legions of other murderous spouses?

Dee Warner. "Missing" Wife, 52 yo, mother of 5, since April 2021, gone from family farm in MI. after fight w spouse; her phone, purse, vehicle,& her possessions left at home; her bank a/c not accessed, no debit or credit cards used in the following months; yadda, yaddaa.
Her husband told LE she "probably went to Jamaica or Mexico."

^^^ Sound familiar?^^^ Plus other similarities. Seems many follow the tried & true spouse-killing approaches of others w the same old stories but overlook the ensuing convictions.

A break in last few days? LE removed human remains on the farm, from a sealed, empty TANK meant for anhydrous ammonia, which is used as fertilizer for crops. Possibly a page from Chris Watts body-disposal method in CO. in 2018, however the MI. remains are not yet officially, positively confirmed as Dee W.

WS thread on ^ case:

Back to Suzanne. And hopefully arrest of her killer in the near future.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla
Back