Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thanks to all of you keeping up with this case. I can at least read some of the posts you all have written. I currently have a bad case of Covid. Not fun. Just recovered from breaking my right hand in a fall. Three months before, I fell and fractured my spine. Three months before that, I had a total knee replacement. If you are are fit enough to get in shape and strengthen your bones i would advise it. Thee surgeries in six months time is awful. Then to be followed by Covid. Ugh.
I now know why it is said getting old isn’t for sissies.
So I wonder when the judge will rule. I’m waiting. And I would sure appreciate a notice if it all blows up. We have all been watching and waiting. Far too long now.

Oops, I forgot to post that like bones, deer antlers have blood. Some of Barry’s collection of antlers on his great room wall would yield BAM.
Excellent thought SortaSleuthy!….. And let’s hope investigators consider any and all possible sources to check for the presence of that concoction? And just maybe a sample or so with the specific chemical fingerprint profile that could tie to the scene or BM use of the BAM mixture. I wonder if others reading here will know that possible analytical route too? Sure hope so. MOO

Excellent thought SortaSleuthy!….. And let’s hope investigators consider any and all possible sources to check for the presence of that concoction? And just maybe a sample or so with the specific chemical fingerprint profile that could tie to the scene or BM use of the BAM mixture. I wonder if others reading here will know that possible analytical route too? Sure hope so. MOO
The issue is the tranquilizer deer story was a complete fabrication. Deer don’t have antlers that time of year, and investigators found no sawed antlers.

The autopsy showed Suzanne had BAM in her bones, but testing doesn’t tell you quantity or anything. So even if they did have something to test against, I’m not sure there’s any way to compare.

And that’s assuming there is any chemical differences between batches.

How many of us even knew there was a drug used to cut off deer antlers? I sure didn't. Never even imagined there would be something like that.

I know now it's also used for other vet things, but BAM is just not something the average person thinks of, has heard of, let alone know how to get hold of some, imo.

The issue is the tranquilizer deer story was a complete fabrication. Deer don’t have antlers that time of year, and investigators found no sawed antlers.

The autopsy showed Suzanne had BAM in her bones, but testing doesn’t tell you quantity or anything. So even if they did have something to test against, I’m not sure there’s any way to compare.

And that’s assuming there is any chemical differences between batches.

Odd things strike me that usually don't matter - him calling antlers horns.

Fave comment by Judge Domenico

Judge Domenico argued that omission of the DNA result “doesn’t make it unconstitutional. Lots of things get left out.”

Moo

My thanks to all of you keeping up with this case. I can at least read some of the posts you all have written. I currently have a bad case of Covid. Not fun. Just recovered from breaking my right hand in a fall. Three months before, I fell and fractured my spine. Three months before that, I had a total knee replacement. If you are are fit enough to get in shape and strengthen your bones i would advise it. Thee surgeries in six months time is awful. Then to be followed by Covid. Ugh.
I now know why it is said getting old isn’t for sissies.
So I wonder when the judge will rule. I’m waiting. And I would sure appreciate a notice if it all blows up. We have all been watching and waiting. Far too long now.
Get well soon! :)

According to IE some local ranchers and/or hunters could have had BAM at hand via legit Vet prescription, and one of these ranchers or hunters could have known SM would be home alone on Mother’s Day. I think I have a better chance at winning the lottery than those 2 things both being true,
I digress.

In order to believe IE/team BM’s latest narrative since the BAM was discovered in SM’s bone marrow- that a rancher or hunter could be responsible, we’d also have to believe the following:

Some random/unknown hunter or rancher did something no killer in imo the annals of time has ever done:
shot or manually jabbed mixture of animal tranquilizers a/k/a BAM into a human/victim to incapacitate them before killing them, or shot/jabbed a human up with a high enough dose of BAM to kill them instantly (we don’t know how much/quantity of the BAM was found in SM’s bones, don’t know if we’ll ever know if they aren’t able to determine via testing how much of the drug was shot or jabbed into her initially/on impact).

Not only that, this random hunter or rancher decides to:
1.) stick around the scene/area in broad daylight and stages bike & helmet (in separate locations)
2.) burns Suzanne’s journal
3.) took her phone AND charger
4.) took her body away from scene and buried her
5.) forced “the husband” BM to not want to be identified nor issue an immediate public plea for help finding his missing wife; to not organize or join public searches for his missing wife; to not attend vigils for his missing wife; to lie to the Ritters about where he was when he got their phone call about his missing wife; to tell numerous outrageous lies to investigators throughout the investigation. As most of us who have followed the case closely know, it literally goes on and on but I’ll stop here so this post doesn’t turn into a novel.
Suffice to say, it’s ludicrous and takes insane amount of leaps in logic, common sense, and rationality proverbial hoops one has jump through and in between, not to mention the mountains of corroborating evidence against BM one has to ignore to believe anyone other than BM killed Suzanne.
Like Megnut said, flights of fancy indeed…

Yes Iris we know it was a hunter with BAM at hand that killed Suzanne, but not some random unknown hunter like you would like people to believe. Some random rancher hunter along with all LE involved framed your client lol. No.

The sad reality and imo totality of evidence proves that SM’s own husband the hunter BM a/k/a your client is responsible, oh and likely set a precedent for being the first killer ever to inject his victim with animal tranquilizer BAM in the commission of his dastardly crime/murder. Wow. Maybe some day we might even see a book written about…BM the notorious BAM wife killer. Or something.

Tick tock….

IMHOO

#JUSTICEFORSUZANNE

ETA-clarity

Last edited:
BM admitted to throwing the BAM away on his 5 dumpster stops. there will not be anything to sample.
Also, hard to suggest that someone broke into his house and used that BAM on Suzanne or that Suzanne used it on herself since he took it with him and threw it away on a trash run.

Odd that THE thing that was found in his murdered wife's system is the very thing he admitted to throwing away AFTER he left the house where he says she was laying there snoring and alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back